Letter from Waco

1,511 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Robert Wilson
TenBears
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For all you spring chickens who want to know what life was like in town prior to the Magnolia/McClain/Heisman/Downtown Renaissance, this documentary nails it. https://vimeo.com/345209916
SteamedHams
Well I thoroughly enjoyed that, thanks for sharing!

The swear counter on the ol' feller in the diner throughout was top tier comedy.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Really enjoyed that. Thanks.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
GoldenBear03
SteamedHams said:

Well I thoroughly enjoyed that, thanks for sharing!

The swear counter on the ol' feller in the diner throughout was top tier comedy.

Looked like Mr. Phipps was in his Memorial Shop over on LaSalle, right outside the gates of Oakwood. I always feel fortunate/proud to have many members of my family buried there. I'd love to rest there myself one day, but I'm sure it will be full before my time.

Very cool video! Thanks for sharing.

SSadler
Native Central Texan. Waco resident for most of my adult life. Wife and In-laws are buried in Oakwood, as I will be some day (at least my ashes may be should my daughters honor my wishes).

This is extremely well done. Not over-played. Thank you to those responsible.
Bexar Pitts
Thanks so much for putting the video up..Stirs lots of good memories of people and places..Glad I can't remember much about the May 11th disaster..
Robert Wilson
Good stuff
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.