Waco's Last Long John Silver's will be Closing

2,176 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by atomicblast
Edmond Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Temporarily for remodel. The owners pulled a permit to do the remodel. No dates provided.

Sorry. Feeling snarky.

BUbearinARK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Edmond Bear said:


Temporarily for remodel. The owners pulled a permit to do the remodel. No dates provided.

Sorry. Feeling snarky.


Somewhere in Illinois, Matthew just had palpitations.

Well done
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hopefully that remode includes changing the frying oil..
CammoTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
4th and Inches said:

Hopefully that remode includes changing the frying oil..


Why?

-Catfish King
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CammoTX said:

4th and Inches said:

Hopefully that remode includes changing the frying oil..


Why?

-Catfish King
stopped eating there too
BylrFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
these places always remind me of a drug front.
BUbearinARK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BylrFan said:

these places always remind me of a drug front.
Laced with crack and fentanyl

4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BUbearinARK said:

BylrFan said:

these places always remind me of a drug front.
Laced with Indigestion and Pepto


TechDawgMc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The one in Temple burned down. I keep hoping they'll just sell the land but the sign says they're rebuilding
cowboycwr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I always forget there was another Waco location besides the one by campus.

If a fast food restaurant can't survive in that grease pit by campus it really says something about the quality of the place when it has all those college kids AND I35 traffic.
PartyBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It probably did fine but they got an great offer on the land.
TenBears
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Deceptive headline. Ban user and press charges.
TenBears
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BylrFan said:

these places always remind me of a drug front.


For years my belief has been that LJS is a collossal money laundering operation. But the crumblies are great.
Mike E
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Phew! Got me
Malbec
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BylrFan said:

these places always remind me of a drug front.
You mean like:
Yogi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any users of malt vinegar, here?

I never understood dipping vile stuff into vile stuff, but some people love it.

Me? I am more of a connoisseur of tartar sauce, particularly the Luby's variety.
Moved2Texas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
At least they stayed open long enough for Matt Mayer to add the weight he needed!
Not from Texas but got here as soon as I could!
Baylor Dad to a Grad...Alum by Choice
BylrFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Malbec said:

BylrFan said:

these places always remind me of a drug front.
You mean like:

yep. it's a zombie franchise that somehow remains in business
BearlyHeardFrom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stranger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yogi said:

Any users of malt vinegar, here?

I never understood dipping vile stuff into vile stuff, but some people love it.

Me? I am more of a connoisseur of tartar sauce, particularly the Luby's variety.


maybe it's a generational deal. I personally love that stuff.
I'm a Bearbacker
Mr Tulip
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I get LJS when there's not gonna be anyone else home. I get the 3 chicken 2 fish, fries and hush puppies. Can't find Boddington's Beer anywhere, so I usually pair it with Guinness.

Try to make it home before the grease soaks through the cardboard container. It's for when I get to watch what I wanna watch, throw a few hush puppies at the dog, and play my guitar as loud as I want!

Doesn't happen too often.
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mr Tulip said:

I get LJS when there's not gonna be anyone else home. I get the 3 chicken 2 fish, fries and hush puppies. Can't find Boddington's Beer anywhere, so I usually pair it with Guinness.

Try to make it home before the grease soaks through the cardboard container. It's for when I get to watch what I wanna watch, throw a few hush puppies at the dog, and play my guitar as loud as I want!

Doesn't happen too often.
i did that back in the day but I upgraded to Te jun.. tastes great and my stomach is alot happier afterwards(no indigestion/acod reflux)
TenBears
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mr Tulip said:

I get LJS when there's not gonna be anyone else home. I get the 3 chicken 2 fish, fries and hush puppies. Can't find Boddington's Beer anywhere, so I usually pair it with Guinness.

Try to make it home before the grease soaks through the cardboard container. It's for when I get to watch what I wanna watch, throw a few hush puppies at the dog, and play my guitar as loud as I want!

Doesn't happen too often.


No crumblies bro?
Moondoggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The one on north Valley Mills near Cobbs is still open and roaring along.
atomicblast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LOVE LOVE LOVE LONG JOHN SILVERS!!! Die hard fan and yes, I know its so bad for you but that delicious fried fish into Ketch up is so divine. Must be what Jesus distributed on Mount Arbel. My grand father ate there often. Lived to be 91. Hope I have those genes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.