Black Rifle Coffee new Waco location

4,558 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BylrFan
southtexasbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BLACK RIFLE COFFEE COMPANY BUILDING LOCATION IN WACO'S COTTONWOOD CREEK CENTER.

" Black Rifle Coffee Company is coming to Cottonwood Creek Market, the same Waco shopping center that's home to Cinemark, Topgolf, and Main Event. The new location at 2436 Creekview Drive will have a drive-thru, patio, and dog park according to reporting by the Waco Tribune-Herald."

LOVE Black Rifle Coffee!!
Redbrickbear
southtexasbear said:

" Black Rifle Coffee Company is coming to Cottonwood Creek Market, the same Waco shopping center that's home to Cinemark, Topgolf, and Main Event. The new location at 2436 Creekview Drive will have a drive-thru, patio, and dog park according to reporting by the Waco Tribune-Herald."

[They are also led by a CFO whose last job was an 18-month stint where he resigned while being sued for stock-price manipulation, a co-founder who had a restraining order instated from a former contractor, alleged sexual harassment from at least two of the company's three co-founders, and a CEO that appears to be propagating a culture of sexism within the workplace.]

https://dueyourdiligence.substack.com/p/wall-street-is-missing-black-rifle

[Stakeholders accuse Black Rifle Coffee company CEO of fraud in blistering public letter]

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-05-25-stakeholders-accuse-brcc-ceo-of-fraud.html

Not only that but they are basically a huge grifter organization. Playing off conservatives for cash while then running to the media to denounce anyone to the right of Mitt Romney.
southtexasbear
Yogi
So? They have good coffee.

Starbuck's and Dutch Bros are left of the Soviet Union and I still buy coffee from those establishments.

I don't care what your politics are. If you've got a product and you want to make as much money ad possible, that's good enough of me.
BaylorHistory
Redbrickbear said:

southtexasbear said:

Not only that but they are basically a huge grifter organization.

Do they sell "coffee" for $6 just like the other grifters Starbucks, Dunkin, Dutch Bros, etc?

My coffee at home cost less than $.25 a cup and it tastes better.
Redbrickbear
BaylorHistory said:

Redbrickbear said:

southtexasbear said:

Do they sell "coffee" for $6 just like the other grifters Starbucks, Dunkin, Dutch Bros, etc?

Good point.

I don't buy any coffee when I am out on the road unless its McDonalds or something like that.... I don't pay more than $2 bucks for a cup of coffee ever.
STxBear81
Coffee makes these guys do stupid things
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Redbrickbear said:

BaylorHistory said:

Redbrickbear said:

southtexasbear said:

Good point.

I don't buy any coffee when I am out on the road unless its McDonalds or something like that.... I don't pay more than $2 bucks for a cup of coffee ever.
Luv's, QT, Racetrac, etc. have a nice selection for 1.79
Redbrickbear
BUAL
You can be conservative but when I see the combo of bikinis (not that there is anything wrong with that ), automatic weapons and the Holy Bible in an ad... I hope that I am smart enough to know that I am being played on a level that is becoming sacrilegious. Just my opinion but I don't like being played by either side in politics.
OsoCoreyell
BUAL said:

You can be conservative but when I see the combo of bikinis (not that there is anything wrong with that ), automatic weapons and the Holy Bible in an ad... I hope that I am smart enough to know that I am being played on a level that is becoming sacrilegious. Just my opinion but I don't like being played by either side in politics.
There were automatic weapons and a bible in that add?
Brian Ethridge
Staff
OsoCoreyell said:

BUAL said:

and a police car...
BCL79
Brian Ethridge said:

OsoCoreyell said:

BUAL said:

and a police car...
... and the Declaration of Independence.
FLBear5630
BCL79 said:

Brian Ethridge said:

OsoCoreyell said:

BUAL said:

and a police car...

Did you see George Washington in the prow of the boat with a cup of coffee?
OsoCoreyell
RMF5630 said:

BCL79 said:

Brian Ethridge said:

OsoCoreyell said:

BUAL said:

and a police car...

I saw the US Flag. I'm still saluting.
FLBear5630
OsoCoreyell said:

RMF5630 said:

BCL79 said:

Brian Ethridge said:

OsoCoreyell said:

BUAL said:

and a police car...

I saw the US Flag. I'm still saluting.
Did it have a cup of coffee on it?
TenBears
Buccee's Texas Pecan beats Starbucks like a government mule.
FLBear5630
TenBears said:

Buccees beats all...
Pseudo3D
RMF5630 said:

TenBears said:

Buccees beats all...
I like Buc-ee's but their coffee is watery and terrible. If you want decent, inexpensive coffee, go to a McDonald's. I'm dead serious.
Redbrickbear

Yogi
BylrFan
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.