online writing

1,152 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by Mary T Whitted
BUbearinARK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If I wanted to write and publish an online novel should I contact Sofi49? Seems like an active new member.
Nguyen One Soon
I flagged those articles by a different user. Have now flagged them under Sofi49. Gives me something to do.
Funky Town Bear
Looks we have a Daniel now too
BearVerdad
BUbearinARK said:

If I wanted to write and publish an online novel should I contact Sofi49? Seems like an active new member.

New on Hallmark. "Kibble over Christmas"!

"A man with several cats finds love when he returns to his hometown over Christmas…" is what I'm picturing.

I can't wait to read it and see it hit screens across the globe.

Excited about your "creative journey".
BUbearinARK
BearVerdad said:

BUbearinARK said:

New on Hallmark. "Kibble over Christmas"!

"A man with several cats finds love when he returns to his hometown over Christmas…" is what I'm picturing.

I can't wait to read it and see it hit screens across the globe.

Excited about your "creative journey".

The love interest is a home town girl who is a Wedding Planner. Her past boyfriend is the town's allergist. She only thinks she is getting shots to help with her cat allergy.
Mary T Whitted
On my educational way, I've also encountered my fair share of hurdles in online writing. From crafting compelling essays to mastering complex research papers, each task presents its own set of challenges. However, I've found solace in this source - https://writingmetier.com/article/famous-ib-graduates/ which offer invaluable help. With such help, students can overcome obstacles and strive for success on their academic path without any problem.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.