Best store in waco for keto

1,027 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by OsoCoreyell
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where do yall go for Keto products?
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Alf
What are keto products? I've been on keto diet for over 3 years and get my groceries from HEB & Walmart. Meat, fish, cheese, yogurt, nuts, broccoli, cauliflower, berries etc. Don't need to go anywhere fancy or spend a bunch of money.
I've never bought anything with "Keto" on packaging because it is usually highly processed, has ton of bs ingredients, then they manipulate "net" carbs per serving into somehow being keto.
4th and Inches
Alf said:

What are keto products? I've been on keto diet for over 3 years and get my groceries from HEB & Walmart. Meat, fish, cheese, yogurt, nuts, broccoli, cauliflower, berries etc. Don't need to go anywhere fancy or spend a bunch of money.
I've never bought anything with "Keto" on packaging because it is usually highly processed, has ton of bs ingredients, then they manipulate "net" carbs per serving into somehow being keto.
was looking for some options to fill in the blanks.. right now i do heavy protien with broccoli or squash and onions

Actually want to avoid as much processed food as possible
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
SteamedHams
Alf said:

Drug Emporium near Bosque/Waco Drive.
Robert Wilson
HEB butcher and produce section...
BaylorHistory
La HEB, but I'm not Keto

good enough for me
SteamedHams
BaylorHistory said:

La HEB, but I'm not Keto

good enough for me

That's the food that my food eats.
BaylorHistory
SteamedHams said:

BaylorHistory said:

La HEB, but I'm not Keto

good enough for me

That's the food that my food eats.
I've been trying to incorporate more fish lately so I guess my food eats the food that eats the food that eats the food? Yay mercury!
OsoCoreyell
Georges
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.