Catholic Men's ACTS Retreat for greater Waco

594 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by 4th and Inches
Coke Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Our local ACTS council is hosting a Men's retreat March 7-10. This is a Catholic retreat although ALL men are welcome to attend.

The retreat is based on the four ACTS principles, Adoration, Confession, Theology, & Service.

The cost of the retreat is $220 dollars. Please don't let the price stop anyone from attending. We have donors that are happy to help defray the cost.

The retreatants should arrive NLT 5:15 at St. Jerome in Hewitt on Thursday, March 7 and we will return then Sunday, March 10 for 11:00 mass and lunch afterward.

I have been asked to be the Retreat Director for this year's Men's retreat. Please PM me if you'd like more information.

I, begrudgingly, went in October in 2016 because good friends of mine pestered me for 4 years to go. I always had an excuse. I finally went and it was one of the best weekends on my life. This will be the third time that I've served on team.

Please pray on attending an ACTS retreat. It is designed to help everyone get to know Christ better from the un-churched to those who think that they are holier than the pope.

The Holy Spirit will touch your life this weekend. I've seen this retreat change and save lives.

God Bless.
Fre3dombear
Prayers for all involved
4th and Inches
I already have previously scheduled family event that conflict but sounds like something I would enjoy. I have spent alot of time recently on my walk with Christ.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.