The Moroso drama

16,301 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Bear8084
Lund Vernquist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What's the backstory here? I've seen some indirect shots at him, references to a stabbing on premises, and some coalescing of support behind the crosstown paisanos at DiCamplis. But I haven't been able to connect the dots.
Plumb-line
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm team moroso
BaylorHistory
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lund Vernquist said:

What's the backstory here? I've seen some indirect shots at him, references to a stabbing on premises, and some coalescing of support behind the crosstown paisanos at DiCamplis. But I haven't been able to connect the dots.


Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?
Karl, it didn't happen.
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Reports are Hemingway's entered the chat and a tree got caught on the crossfire.
FrankFallonCalling
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Harrison Bergeron said:

Reports are Hemingway's entered the chat and a tree got caught on the crossfire.
Hemingway's is a known rogue agent though. Azzurro is the wild card you have to keep an eye on.
baylrballa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
One that probably needs to let the dust settle. And there's a lot of dust.
william
How long do you want to ignore this user?
all the while fazoli's sits in the corner and smirks............

- il KKM


.... mostly empty.

D!
Go Bears!
Robert Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No way to handicap this war of the families until you find out which way the Demarias are going to go. Where do the old Waco Italian loyalties line up? (non-restaurant names withheld to protect the "innocent")
Plumb-line
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Vito is out of the game but I hear he still has eyes and ears on the town
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We're all waiting for the Barris family to align.
Biscuits_and_Gravy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
forza orsi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Robert Wilson said:

No way to handicap this war of the families until you find out which way the Demarias are going to go. Where do the old Waco Italian loyalties line up? (non-restaurant names withheld to protect the "innocent")

Mi faccio i cazzi miei.
Shorebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Non va bene Russ
BylrFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Biscuits_and_Gravy said:

I had to dig to find the tea. Reddit to the rescue.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Waco/comments/1kck9sw/morosos_stabbing/?rdt=37121
this really read like satire, what the hell
RealEstateBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This has been all over town this week. Keep Waco weird
Bear_Fan254
How long do you want to ignore this user?
All I'm saying is this never happened when Mama Baris was alive and brought order to the Waco Italian community. May she RIP.

Team DiCampli's though.
sipembeers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dicampli had an employee eating dinner at Moroso with friends.
Moroso talking **** about Dicampli as an owner /operator and that said employee should come work for him(Moroso)
Dicampli goes to confront Moroso and have discussion, for whatever reason, Moroso stabbed Dicampli.

Fast forward, Hemingway's writes a note on their chalkboard in the window, "you're safe here, we only stab our olives." Moroso gets feelings hurt and proceeds to bring chainsaw to the courtyard and cut down the tree between Hemingway's and Moroso.

Three cop cars were at Moroso yesterday around 3:30.
Robert Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That's outstanding. Thanks for the report.
Robert Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RealEstateBear said:

This has been all over town this week. Keep Waco weird
From Waco, been back in Waco quite a while now, but I lived in Austin for a good while in between. The "Keep Austin Weird" slogan was everywhere. That really just meant that Austin had this hippie/bohemian/whatever culture (which it really doesn't anymore anyway). I always thought "If you really want to see weird, you should see the **** I've seen go down in Waco." Would absolutely bend the mind of the rank and file Dallas/Houston/Austin suburbanite.
Eleven-League Grant
How long do you want to ignore this user?
... sounds like a cutthroat business.
Plumb-line
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So my understanding is moroso had permission to trim the tree as it was blocking security cameras.
1outawayBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Then moroso went and cut down a tree in broad daylight at Hemmingways

1outawayBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sipembeers said:

Dicampli had an employee eating dinner at Moroso with friends.
Moroso talking **** about Dicampli as an owner /operator and that said employee should come work for him(Moroso)
Dicampli goes to confront Moroso and have discussion, for whatever reason, Moroso stabbed Dicampli.

Fast forward, Hemingway's writes a note on their chalkboard in the window, "you're safe here, we only stab our olives." Moroso gets feelings hurt and proceeds to bring chainsaw to the courtyard and cut down the tree between Hemingway's and Moroso.

Three cop cars were at Moroso yesterday around 3:30.



The video

Robert Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I appreciate you posting this, but I have to say it feels anticlimactic. My expectations were higher than what the video delivered. I mean, he kind of just trimmed a bush.
BUbearinARK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Robert Wilson said:

I appreciate you posting this, but I have to say it feels anticlimactic. My expectations were higher than what the video delivered. I mean, he kind of just trimmed a bush.


IDK, looks like he had a brush with death.
1outawayBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Robert Wilson said:

I appreciate you posting this, but I have to say it feels anticlimactic. My expectations were higher than what the video delivered. I mean, he kind of just trimmed a bush.


Definitely using the wrong tool. A tree trimming chain saw? Made me
Lol
Eleven-League Grant
How long do you want to ignore this user?
1outawayBear said:

Then moroso went and cut down a tree in broad daylight at Hemmingways


I think he may have a second career at Asplundh Tree Expert, the Oncor Electric contractor, if he wants one.


forza orsi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
1outawayBear said:

Robert Wilson said:

I appreciate you posting this, but I have to say it feels anticlimactic. My expectations were higher than what the video delivered. I mean, he kind of just trimmed a bush.


Definitely using the wrong tool. A tree trimming chain saw? Made me
Lol

And the plan of attack? If the branches are wrapped with electric lights a lot of guys would remove the lights first, then cut the branches, as opposed to the other way around. Not sure that using the saw on plugged in electric light cords is a sound approach.
redfish961
How long do you want to ignore this user?
1outawayBear said:

Then moroso went and cut down a tree in broad daylight at Hemmingways


That's a really nice trim job.

He must be a professional, lol.
Marlin3030
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Saw a screenshot of something about this where someone replied on the restaurants facebook page with the knives will cut anything or something along those lines and an attorney supposedly responded with a threat to sue the person who wrote it.

No clue what's going on with any of this but whatever it is, sounds like a mess.
Biscuits_and_Gravy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Marlin3030
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He's going to sue everyone on the internet who says something he doesn't like? Lol, he will be busy.
Marlin3030
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Forgot he was the guy involved with the lake Waco murders.
Biscuits_and_Gravy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Robert Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Biscuits_and_Gravy said:

He's did ok with a libel case in the past.


Is he still alive? Actually practicing law?
Page 1 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.