HOTEL ROOMS IN WACO

1,890 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Pronto Tonto
Snuf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Our family reunion group if 42 recently stayed in Gathering Oaks on Highway 6 which is only 17 minutes west of I 35. This is a hidden jewel for groups of 2-50 people. They have individual cabins which sleep 2 and they have individual rooms with sofa beds. Each room has their own refrigerator and TV plus Wi-Fi service.
You can even rent a large building that sleeps up to 16 people. There are all kinds of combinations for housing couples, families and large groups. Sometimes they require a two night minimum and sometimes they do not.
You can bring all of the food and drinks you desire. There are areas outside each cabin with fire pits to hang out, outdoor games and a pool. I am referring to cabins but the interior of each room is as nice as a four-star accommodation.

Their website is gatheringoaks.com.
jbbear
Snuf said:

Our family reunion group if 42 recently stayed in Gathering Oaks on Highway 6 which is only 17 minutes west of I 35. This is a hidden jewel for groups of 2-50 people. They have individual cabins which sleep 2 and they have individual rooms with sofa beds. Each room has their own refrigerator and TV plus Wi-Fi service.
You can even rent a large building that sleeps up to 16 people. There are all kinds of combinations for housing couples, families and large groups. Sometimes they require a two night minimum and sometimes they do not.
You can bring all of the food and drinks you desire. There are areas outside each cabin with fire pits to hang out, outdoor games and a pool. I am referring to cabins but the interior of each room is as nice as a four-star accommodation.

Their website is gatheringoaks.com.
They do have a lot of nice accommodations.
Their website is actually gatheringoaksretreat.com
Pronto Tonto
You'll pass Chip and Joanna Gaines's farmhouse on the way there, which is also on Highway 6 just across from Baylor Camp Road. Gathering Oaks is the next road to the right, Canyon Oaks Road.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.