Best Tortillas in Waco?

1,900 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by stillwaiting
Edmond Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who has the best tortillas in Waco? Either pick up and take home or restaurant.

Old300Bear
Flour tortillas at Ninfa's are pretty dang good.
Fred Barber
CTbruin
I prefer corn at El Con
forza orsi
Tortilleria Santana on Lyle
https://www.facebook.com/TortilleriaSantana/
Alf
HEB on S Valley Mills has pretty good tortillas
Sampi82
Flour tortillas at El Norteno (formally Monte's) on Hwy 6 near 185.
“We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one.”
Boernebear
Love the flour tortillas at Ninfa's paired with Fajitas ala Barry. Different style but awesome nonetheless.
Nguyen One Soon
Long time favorite has been Jesse's Tortilla Factory at 13th and Webster. When I started going there in 1973, you could buy five dozen corn tortillas hot off the line for $1. For younger folks, Jesse was killed in 1989 while trying to stop a robber. Now on third generation there.
Weston Rogers
Jesse's... All other answers are wrong
hodedofome
For tortilla chips Jesse's is my choice, however for tortillas themselves I love me the warm, fresh ones from HEB. I have no problems with Jesse's tortillas, it's just more convenient at HEB all around town and they are just as good as any other fresh ones out there.
stillwaiting
Great people at Jesse's and it's tamale time. But if you want a dozen big ol' burrito tortillas for take home, my choice is Rene's right on I-35. If they are closed and they frequently are....Rosa's on Franklin will sell you surprisingly good breakfast taco sized flour tortillas.
If you want fillings inside your tortilla, IMHO, Pablos on 19th has the best flours in the Waco area. If you stand at the window, you will see them roll out, and then cook your very tortilla. Takes a little time, but its a great place, cash only.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.