Entertainment complex

2,552 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Nguyen One Soon
Old300Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Exited I35 to Hwy 6 today and noticed they are doing the dirt work for the entertainment complex anchored by Cinemark and Topgolf.
Fred Barber
southtexasbear
Saw that too. For a long time it was the one lone tractor in the middle of the field! Ha
Excited to see them all lined up now ready to get to work
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I heard Cinemark has declared bankruptcy and is pulling out. This leaves the door wide open for some of you heavy hitters.
Nguyen One Soon
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I heard Cinemark has declared bankruptcy and is pulling out. This leaves the door wide open for some of you heavy hitters.
You heard wrong. It's AMC that's bankrupt. Here's a note from Bloomberg:

"3 days ago Cinemark Soars as Analysts See Likely Bankruptcy for Rival AMC. Cinemark Holdings shares spiked for a fourth straight session on Thursday, as analysts continued to say that the movie-theater chain was better positioned in the current environment than rival AMC Entertainment ."

Yogi
The original Citylights/ Holiday Jewel is an AMC theatre.

"Smarter than the Average Bear."
Old300Bear
Yogi, I think it is the Starplex at Franklin and Valley Mills that is AMC. The Jewel is a Regal property.
Fred Barber
UBBY
Old300Bear said:

Yogi, I think it is the Starplex at Franklin and Valley Mills that is AMC. The Jewel is a Regal property.

Correct.
Nguyen One Soon
Topgolf construction on hold until at least after they get their current sites back up and running, per Waco Trib.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.