Richland Mall January 1998 store directory

2,091 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Nguyen One Soon
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Richland Mall January 1998 store directory. Some of these stores are still here, many are not. Thought some of you might want to see.


Yogi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I didn't realize that Bath & Bodyworks was there that early and that Kinney Shoes was there that late.

Then again, I didn't get married until 2001.
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
BaylorHistory
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You'll find me at 63. Off topic, but what year did Cox's close?
Adopt-a-Bear: Jari Vanttaja

Games Played (2020): 0

whitetrash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BaylorHistory said:

You'll find me at 63. Off topic, but what year did Cox's close?


Fall of 1995. Worked there on and off during HS and first year or two of BU in the late 70s/early 80s. I was employee #233. I still have my Cox's charge card somewhere in a drawer.
OsoCoreyell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BaylorHistory said:

You'll find me at 63. Off topic, but what year did Cox's close?
MMM....Carrot Soufle!

UBBY
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When did Spencer's first get put there? I remember getting a really good halloween mask from there one time.
FirmBear24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
UBBY said:

When did Spencer's first get put there? I remember getting a really good halloween mask from there one time.


I think it was in the mid to late 90s.
br53
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Piccadilly, Cookie Co and the place that made the good lemonade next to the Cookie Co.
The battle is not yours, but God's.
2 Chronicles 20:15
FirmBear24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
br53 said:

Piccadilly, Cookie Co and the place that made the good lemonade next to the Cookie Co.


That was the BEST lemonade.
br53
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FirmBear24 said:

br53 said:

Piccadilly, Cookie Co and the place that made the good lemonade next to the Cookie Co.


That was the BEST lemonade.


Soy correction!

Edit: Soy Correcto! Damn you auto correct
The battle is not yours, but God's.
2 Chronicles 20:15
Bearicade
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can't believe there were TWO bookstores..
I know you believe you understand what I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
Yogi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
whitetrash said:

BaylorHistory said:

You'll find me at 63. Off topic, but what year did Cox's close?


Fall of 1995. Worked there on and off during HS and first year or two of BU in the late 70s/early 80s. I was employee #233. I still have my Cox's charge card somewhere in a drawer.
Were you a big Cox's fan?
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
br53
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yogi said:

whitetrash said:

BaylorHistory said:

You'll find me at 63. Off topic, but what year did Cox's close?


Fall of 1995. Worked there on and off during HS and first year or two of BU in the late 70s/early 80s. I was employee #233. I still have my Cox's charge card somewhere in a drawer.
Were you a big Cox's fan?


He loves the Cox
The battle is not yours, but God's.
2 Chronicles 20:15
Nguyen One Soon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bearicade said:

Can't believe there were TWO bookstores..
The reason they had two bookstores, and a buttload of shoe stores, is they had multiple leasing agents who didn't talk to each other. Their goal was to open with a full mall, not get a good mix of stores.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.