The Waco Tribune-Herald

2,035 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by drahthaar
BellCountyBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sad to see what a liberal rag it has become.
BaylorHistory
Hasn't it always been left leaning?
“People who live in glass houses...have to answer the door."
CTbruin
More so now that it has no local ownership
ABC BEAR
Bring back "The Rope." If ever there was a time when one publication should lay down and treat all opinions with equal contempt.....it is now. Somewhere out there is a guy, stuck to the commode floor after closing time, who is yearning to flex his journalistic chops. Let's give this loser a job as publisher, editor, beat-off writer, epicurean and sexual fantasy sport guru in a rag which tells you the way things ought to be.

Stranger
ABC BEAR said:

Bring back "The Rope." If ever there was a time when one publication should lay down and treat all opinions with equal contempt.....it is now. Somewhere out there is a guy, stuck to the commode floor after closing time, who is yearning to flex his journalistic chops. Let's give this loser a job as publisher, editor, beat-off writer, epicurean and sexual fantasy sport guru in a rag which tells you the way things ought to be.

As editor of the Rope for three years, I represent that remark.
I'm a Bearbacker
ABC BEAR
Stranger said:

ABC BEAR said:

I knew you had greatness flowing through those veins. Any chance of getting the band back together?
Stranger
ABC BEAR said:

Stranger said:

ABC BEAR said:

I knew you had greatness flowing through those veins. Any chance of getting the band back together?

. . . only the NoZe knows. Satch.

And the light fell upon the darkness but the darkness comprehended it not.-Holy Law.
I'm a Bearbacker
drahthaar
Stranger said:

ABC BEAR said:

Stranger said:

ABC BEAR said:

And the light fell upon the darkness but the darkness comprehended it not.-Holy Law.

You know well we can't be having light in such institutions as the TH or Pat Neff, unlessen its light from within, generated by all the static electricity generators.
Stranger
drahthaar said:

Stranger said:

ABC BEAR said:

Stranger said:

ABC BEAR said:

You know well we can't be having light in such institutions as the TH or Pat Neff, unlessen its light from within, generated by all the static electricity generators.

. . . and yet those poor dumb b*stards think they are the enlightened ones.
I'm a Bearbacker
drahthaar
Stranger said:

drahthaar said:

Stranger said:

ABC BEAR said:

Stranger said:

ABC BEAR said:

. . . and yet those poor dumb b*stards think they are the enlightened ones.

Enlightened? Well, I have personal contradictory evidence thru experience. No real harm, perhaps, thus no foul, but claiming the high ground afterwards is dishonest and void of integrity.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.