Waco Water..

1,901 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bexar Pitts
Bexar Pitts
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like Waco may join the long list of cities issuing boil water notices..Mayor Meek stated unless consumption is cut quickly , a boil water notice is "imminent." Hope folks cut consumption as much as possible, cause we're bound to see leaks and breaks increase as temps warm.
Bexar Pitts
If anybody's interested, HEB Wooded Acres is out of water..can't tell me when they'll be restocked..If we get a boil order or a cut off...That's a great excuse to give the "Little Lady" for a Spec's run! Who doesn't like a tasty beverage during trying times? :-)
4th and Inches
Bexar Pitts said:

If anybody's interested, HEB Wooded Acres is out of water..can't tell me when they'll be restocked..If we get a boil order or a cut off...That's a great excuse to give the "Little Lady" for a Spec's run! Who doesn't like a tasty beverage during trying times? :-)
just about out of regular tasties, may have to open up the special cabinet if I cant get a refill this weekend
ABC BEAR
Waco Water: Best reason in the world to drink beer.
gobears20
Staff
Bearicade
My car wash is sure closed
AirBear
Orders ended earlier today. All good.
Bexar Pitts
AirBear said:

Orders ended earlier today. All good.
That was really another dose of good news! Kudos to our City Water Dept.and City Managers for a nice job! And to the citizens who helped keep the usage down by conserving their use! Way to Go, Waco!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.