Hawk's Hot Chicken

8,907 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by FirmBear24
Illinois Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FirmBear24 said:

I have not been to Hawk's in a few months, so I am discouraged to hear that it is trending downwards. If you like Nashville Hot Chicken, hop over to Waco Ale or Olive Branch. Both have a pretty good NHC sandwich, albeit without the heat that you would normally expect.

Had the NHC sandwich from Olive Branch last weekend. Delicious. Look forward to trying the one at Waco Ale.

FirmBear24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Illinois Bear said:

FirmBear24 said:

I have not been to Hawk's in a few months, so I am discouraged to hear that it is trending downwards. If you like Nashville Hot Chicken, hop over to Waco Ale or Olive Branch. Both have a pretty good NHC sandwich, albeit without the heat that you would normally expect.

Had the NHC sandwich from Olive Branch last weekend. Delicious. Look forward to trying the one at Waco Ale.

Be sure to order it with the sidewinder fries instead of regular fries. Waco Ale has great food and brew. They are doing a wing cook off for their second anniversary on Saturday.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.