Waco outdoor kitchen

2,618 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jason_cook
jason_cook
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We're in the process of renovating an old house and want to construct an outdoor kitchen in our new backyard. Gas grill space for L Big Green Egg sink refrigerator fireplace with chimney concrete patio. Any recommendations for a builder/contractor with such experience? Need to get it built before football gets here.
Osoflurane
My wife and I are also in the process of trying to get a project done with similar amenities that you've outlined. One guy came out, said he'd draw up some mock ups. Never heard back from him. The second company we've contacted won't be able to come out until August. Everyone backed up/no one wants to work. Good luck to you.
jason_cook
WacoKelly83
Yeah you're gonna have a hard time finding a contractor who isn't backed up for 3-6 months. I'm a subcontractor and we are also working like crazy right now.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Get the XL
Gunny Hartman
Brian Ethridge said:

Get the XL

Jason, I'd recommend you listening to this man. He's pre-med.

Brian Ethridge
Staff

Top rack only with room for 3 more below.
jason_cook
Problem is that I already have the L yes, I know should have gotten the XL.
Robert Wilson
Osoflurane said:

My wife and I are also in the process of trying to get a project done with similar amenities that you've outlined. One guy came out, said he'd draw up some mock ups. Never heard back from him. The second company we've contacted won't be able to come out until August. Everyone backed up/no one wants to work. Good luck to you.
Yep. It's brutal right now. Not to mention material and labor costs.
Plumb-line
I had complete Lawnsculpture come from Dallas to do mine. Not an ideal situation but I needed big boys.
Bear Doc
We are planning on pursuing this type of project plus a pool in our backyard. I have heard lots of horror stories, but luckily we are not on any sort of strict time table. Following for other recommendations....
redfish961
jason_cook said:

We're in the process of renovating an old house and want to construct an outdoor kitchen in our new backyard. Gas grill space for L Big Green Egg sink refrigerator fireplace with chimney concrete patio. Any recommendations for a builder/contractor with such experience? Need to get it built before football gets here.
Where are you located?
Brian Ethridge
Staff
jason_cook said:

Problem is that I already have the L yes, I know should have gotten the XL.
Sell the L to Taylor Bryan and get the XL.

jason_cook
Waco.
4th and Inches
jason_cook said:

Waco.
Redfish (Mike ) is your man!
boxster
jason_cook said:

Sounds like you're putting down roots in Waco and at Baylor.

Good...
1outawayBear
jason_cook said:

A guy in my neighborhood owns this company and did good work for us (twin rivers)...don't know how backed up/his schedule but worth a call

Only issue...he is an aggy.

https://backyardconceptstexas.com/about-us
jason_cook
1outawayBear said:

jason_cook said:

A guy in my neighborhood owns this company and did good work for us (twin rivers)...don't know how backed up/his schedule but worth a call

Only issue...he is an aggy.

https://backyardconceptstexas.com/about-us
Thanks for the referral. I think the Aggies still like me.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.