FlixBus Reviews?

2,916 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Yogi
BearsInDC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Has anyone taken the FlixBus to Waco from Dallas or Houston? It's new out here in DC and I'm looking to use it when I'm back in Texas for a day or two.
Chipoople
I took a FlixBus from Bratislava to Budapest in 2018. It was pretty nice, though there were some smelly American teenagers on it.
BearsInDC
Chipoople said:

I took a FlixBus from Bratislava to Budapest in 2018. It was pretty nice, though there were some smelly American teenagers on it.
Yea I imagine keeping a spare mask handy will be nice regardless of pandemic situation.
BylrFan
There's a new bus that serves Waco now called Red Coach. Glad to finally have something competitive with greyhound.

They also do Waco > Cstat > Houston
1outawayBear
been talking with the CEO of this company trying to get waco routes on gamedays going at minimum

I use them to commute from DFW to HOU to ATX/SA all the time.

they recently added OKC daily and aggy but only on Saturdays

https://vonlane.com/
1outawayBear
BylrFan said:

There's a new bus that serves Waco now called Red Coach. Glad to finally have something competitive with greyhound
trying to get vonlane to add daily route with one stop in waco on their DFW-Austin ride..

def more expensive than red coach but worth it IMO...wifi to work , huge seats, not overloaded, snacks, can BYOB, no stops (trying to get CEO to allow a stop on one route a day in waco on DFW/Austin routes)
BearVerdad
1outawayBear said:

been talking with the CEO of this company trying to get waco routes on gamedays going at minimum

That would be great on gamedays. Thanks for asking about that.

I've been looking at it for my daughter for the occasion weekend trip home that doesn't merit her using half a tank of gas to do it (basically, all of them).
1outawayBear
BearVerdad said:

1outawayBear said:

That would be great on gamedays. Thanks for asking about that.

I've been looking at it for my daughter for the occasion weekend trip home that doesn't merit her using half a tank of gas to do it (basically, all of them).

Couldn't recommend it more. Great service and always within 5-10 min of estimated arrival times

Only time it happened where it was way off was a dfw - hou trip and bathrooms weren't working

We stopped in Huntsville which was fine w me bc I had drank their free beer dry and picked up a sixer at the station we stopped at
Yogi
Have you ever traveled by bus before??

No.

Well your mood probably isn't going to improve.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.