Northwestern crying kid Then Vs Now

1,587 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Johnny Bear
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Johnny Bear
Could've been a picture of a lot of us at the end of the 1/1/15 Cotton Bowl game.
Grumpy
Well, he was pretty heavily invested as the son of the AD. Pretty cool how he allowed a commercial to use his image as a kid and then turned around and gave all the profit to charity. He's now a freshman at Harvard.
historian
Is he sitting at the scorer's table?
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
JumboShrimper
Ugh last year's tcu game stings alittle more to me.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Johnny Bear said:

Could've been a picture of a lot of us at the end of the 1/1/15 Cotton Bowl game.
That was the best and most watched game in the country in 2015 bowl season. Everyone enjoyed it except for us Baylor fans.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Johnny Bear
Positive Bear said:

That one also has to at least be in the top 5 all time gut wrenchers. For those old enough, 1986 at Collie Station is right up there too.
Art Vandelay
Johnny Bear said:

Positive Bear said:

That one also has to at least be in the top 5 all time gut wrenchers. For those old enough, 1986 at Collie Station is right up there too.
At that game. Jumped out 17-0 in first qtr. and then Murray went on a rampage. In my top 5 all time gut wrenchers for sure.
Johnny Bear
Art Vandelay said:

Johnny Bear said:

Positive Bear said:

At that game. Jumped out 17-0 in first qtr. and then Murray went on a rampage. In my top 5 all time gut wrenchers for sure.

After going 6-1-1 against the aggys the 8 previous seasons, that gut punch game was also the start of a nightmarish 0-17-1 run against them until GuyMo's '04 team beat them in OT.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.