Adam Flagler reflecting on this season.

1,327 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Guitarbiscuit
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
ABC BEAR
Well said. We're going to miss you and will remember your contributions to our shared Baylor community.
Hotsauce
What I'll remember about Flagler is his calm demeanor on the court. In such a high-stress, physical game, he was amazingly cool and in-control. Never seemed to get too high or too low. And that's while playing a role where he constantly is taking abuse as a facilitator and scorer.

Johnny Bear
Great watching him play and assuming he's not coming back, I hate to see him go. Probably my favorite memory of him was a transition 3 he hit in the 2nd half of our Natty win over Gonzaga in '21 when we were on a run that would ultimately seal the game. It was at that moment I realized we were going to be National Champions.
Crawfoso1973
Johnny Bear said:

Great watching him play and assuming he's not coming back, I hate to see him go. Probably my favorite memory of him was a transition 3 he hit in the 2nd half of our Natty win over Gonzaga in '21 when we were on a run that would ultimately seal the game. It was at that moment I realized we were going to be National Champions.
That might be my favorite sequence in all of Baylor sports history and will be forever etched in my memory. Vital block on one end, outlet pass, up the floor to Butler on the left, Flagler trailing for the wide open 3 on the right, Davion jumping and cheering from the bench.

Cove Dawg
Bringing back some memories, that team was phenomenal!
vanillabryce
Pound for pound - he may have gotten more out of his talent than anyone I can remember.

Chuckroast
One of my all time favorite players, and he's even a better person. I'm definitely going to miss him.
Guitarbiscuit
My fondest memory too.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.