Every one of our 5* recruits has underwhelmed

5,615 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by bear2be2
bear2be2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Crawfoso1973 said:

Keyonte George had his flaws, but to say he wasn't ready to compete at a high-major level is laughable. He was big 12 freshman of the year.
Change that to elite level then. My point remains. If you're going to have to spend all year making excuses for a freshman's flaws, that freshman isn't worth making a one-year investment in.

If the goal is to build a championship team/program, you're not going to do that with immature and/or inefficient players leading you in all usage stats.
Quinton
Good one. Yep he can be added as well. So still just a handful.
Crawfoso1973
IowaBear said:

Bingo! Craw as telling anyone and everyone about George being this unreal talent. These expectations were pushed by… you guessed it craw. Doing the same with Walter and Little.
I still believe in George's talent long-term. I think his game will translate much better at the next level. Still a year or 2 away.
wongobear
Quinton said:

It really is wild to think they've been investing in George since 17'. For hope of one special six month run and now it's over. A crazy business
This is really good perspective. It certainly doesn't seem like a good investment of time and resources when you put it like this. Then again, if we don't recruit some of these guys then will we even have a shot when the once in a generation guy comes along? I guess the investment will eventually pay dividends when we hit big on one of these guys. If you drop out completely then you decrease the chances of that greatly.
Crawfoso1973
bear2be2 said:

Crawfoso1973 said:

Keyonte George had his flaws, but to say he wasn't ready to compete at a high-major level is laughable. He was big 12 freshman of the year.
Change that to elite level then. My point remains. If you're going to have to spend all year making excuses for a freshman's flaws, that freshman isn't worth making a one-year investment in.

If the goal is to build a championship team/program, you're not going to do that with immature and/or inefficient players leading you in all usage stats.
This appears to be the direction we are going with multiple 4 and 5 stars in our next 2 recruiting classes. I will defer to CSD when it comes to building championship programs.
bear2be2
Crawfoso1973 said:

bear2be2 said:

Crawfoso1973 said:

This appears to be the direction we are going with multiple 4 and 5 stars in our next 2 recruiting classes. I will defer to CSD when it comes to building championship programs.
I do too, which is why I hate to see us abandoning the strategy that got us to that point in favor of this one, which has never worked out particularly well for us or most others who have tried it.
EvilTroyAndAbed
Quinton said:

KD but Tex was hopelessly mismanaged so it didn't matter. But yeah there are only a handful. Rose for Memphis was borderline as well but that's about it.
Carmelo Anthony would like a word.
Quinton
wongobear said:

Quinton said:

It really is wild to think they've been investing in George since 17'. For hope of one special six month run and now it's over. A crazy business
This is really good perspective. It certainly doesn't seem like a good investment of time and resources when you put it like this. Then again, if we don't recruit some of these guys then will we even have a shot when the once in a generation guy comes along? I guess the investment will eventually pay dividends when we hit big on one of these guys. If you drop out completely then you decrease the chances of that greatly.
Yeah Im not making a call either way. Just crazy to me to see how much time has past for what comes down to just a moment in time. I know it's even crazier for them.

What you say is true, we would not have as good a shot at the top 24' guy without getting George. The logic you're spelling out was the original argument for the programs in general. Get guys with big success at the next level and that will breed success with the program. It hasn't worked out that way exactly but it is somewhat true. Its the juggling act we are debating here and still isn't settled.

For say Kentucky, I think they started to take pride more in the pro success of their guys than the programs on the court. Kind of devolved into an elitist type mindset.
Quinton
Carmelo and Davis were already in the other post. I agree Carmelo was one of the originals
bear2be2
Quinton said:

wongobear said:

Quinton said:

Yeah Im not making a call either way. Just crazy to me to see how much time has past for what comes down to just a moment in time. I know it's even crazier for them.

What you say is true, we would not have as good a shot at the top 24' guy without getting George. The logic you're spelling out was the original argument for the programs in general. Get guys with big success at the next level and that will breed success with the program. It hasn't worked out that way exactly but it is somewhat true. Its the juggling act we are debating here and still isn't settled.

For say Kentucky, I think they started to take pride more in the pro success of their guys than the programs on the court. Kind of devolved into an elitist type mindset.
Your last paragraph highlights my fear for our program. I wish all of our players well after college, but I'm not super invested in their post-Baylor careers.

I don't have any real interest in talking about Quincy Miller, Kendall Brown or Keyonte George past what they did as Baylor Bears. I'm a little more invested in those who played a larger role in our climb as a program or led us to more substantial success, but my memories of these guys will always be shaped by what they did in Baylor uniforms.

The second people start using NBA success to whitewash their college careers or revise history, I'm going to be annoyed. For those of us here who are casual NBA viewers at best, the here and now is all that matters. And Baylor's success will be measured in championships and deep tournament runs, not its draft history or list of active NBA players.
Mitch Henessey
bear2be2 said:

Quinton said:

wongobear said:

Quinton said:

Your last paragraph highlights my fear for our program. I wish all of our players well after college, but I'm not super invested in their post-Baylor careers.

I don't have any real interest in talking about Quincy Miller, Kendall Brown or Keyonte George past what they did as Baylor Bears. I'm a little more invested in those who played a larger role in our climb as a program or led us to more substantial success, but my memories of these guys will always be shaped by what they did in Baylor uniforms.

The second people start using NBA success to whitewash their college careers or revise history, I'm going to be annoyed. For those of us here who are casual NBA viewers at best, the here and now is all that matters. And Baylor's success will be measured in championships and deep tournament runs, not its draft history or list of active NBA players.
We are so many light years away from what Kentucky has been doing that it's laughable to even make the comparison.

Since Drew got this thing rolling, we've taken on a "one and done" type prospect on average every 2-3 years (P Jones and I Austin stayed longer, but they were considered in that vein).

Kentucky has 4 in next year's class alone (5 if you count their high 4* as a potential one and done). We might as well not even be playing the same sport as them.

For the record, I much prefer our approach. It's not like Drew is abandoning the "get old and stay old" approach he has championed for nearly a decade. Way too many people are reading the tea leaves and letting recency bias affect them. This is an emotional reaction to an ill-fitting roster that has numerous causes (detailed by me and many others elsewhere), not a long term trend line. Getting great 3-4 year players and supplementing them with the occasional one and done is a solid roster-building strategy. It probably would have worked this year if not for injuries and departures from last season's squad.
Crawfoso1973
Nailed it.
bear2be2
Mitch Henessey said:

bear2be2 said:

Quinton said:

wongobear said:

Quinton said:

We are so many light years away from what Kentucky has been doing that it's laughable to even make the comparison.

Since Drew got this thing rolling, we've taken on a "one and done" type prospect on average every 2-3 years (P Jones and I Austin stayed longer, but they were considered in that vein).

Kentucky has 4 in next year's class alone (5 if you count their high 4* as a potential one and done). We might as well not even be playing the same sport as them.

For the record, I much prefer our approach. It's not like Drew is abandoning the "get old and stay old" approach he has championed for nearly a decade. Way too many people are reading the tea leaves and letting recency bias affect them. This is an emotional reaction to an ill-fitting roster that has numerous causes (detailed by me and many others elsewhere), not a long term trend line. Getting great 3-4 year players and supplementing them with the occasional one and done is a solid roster-building strategy. It probably would have worked this year if not for injuries and departures from last season's squad.
We didn't have consistent access to one-and-done players before the national championship, so what we did before that isn't terribly relevant to this discussion. We've recruited three of the four one-and-done players in our history the last two years and likely have more on the way in the next two classes. There has been a clear philosophical shift, and that's my concern. I outlined it last year to the consternation of some of the usual suspects.

And we have fewer three- to four-year players in our 2021-24 classes than one-and-dones or projected one-and-dones currently, so I don't think it's crazy at all to suggest that we are, indeed, moving away from the get old, stay old philosophy that made us an elite program from 2020-22.

https://sicem365.com/forums/3/topics/107019/1
Mitch Henessey
bear2be2 said:

Mitch Henessey said:

bear2be2 said:

Quinton said:

wongobear said:

Quinton said:

We didn't have consistent access to one-and-done players before the national championship, so what we did before that isn't terribly relevant to this discussion. We've recruited three of the four one-and-done players in our history the last two years and likely have more on the way in the next two classes. There has been a clear philosophical shift, and that's my concern. I outlined it last year to the consternation of some of the usual suspects.

And we have fewer three- to four-year players in our 2021-24 classes than one-and-dones or projected one-and-dones currently, so I don't think it's crazy at all to suggest that we are, indeed, moving away from the get old, stay old philosophy that made us an elite program from 2020-22.

Sochan wasn't recruited as a one and done prospect. It's been made abundantly clear that the staff viewed him as a two-year player. That change alone makes this year's roster a Final 4 competitor, which is all you can really ask for in the transfer portal era.

If you're really that concerned, shoot an email to the coaching staff. You might not get a direct response from Scott Drew like you would have 15 years ago, but I'm sure someone on staff would be willing to help quell your fear that we're becoming the NBA's waiting room.
Task Force 2015
I got to see Melo in the national championship game,Durant beat us in OKC in the Big 12 tournament and Beasley hang 44 on us in Waco.All were fantastic players,the best on the floor.I only saw Davis on television who also was great.The only other Big 12 freshman I remember who could dominate a game was Cade Cunningham.He was a 6'7" point guard who get create his own shot or make a great pass.He also beat us in a Big 12 tournament game and was the first pick in the draft.
bear2be2
Mitch Henessey said:

bear2be2 said:

Mitch Henessey said:

bear2be2 said:

Quinton said:

wongobear said:

Quinton said:

Sochan wasn't recruited as a one and done prospect. It's been made abundantly clear that the staff viewed him as a two-year player. That change alone makes this year's roster a Final 4 competitor, which is all you can really ask for in the transfer portal era.

If you're really that concerned, shoot an email to the coaching staff. You might not get a direct response from Scott Drew like you would have 15 years ago, but I'm sure someone on staff would be willing to help quell your fear that we're becoming the NBA's waiting room.
I understand that, but that's a distinction without a difference, isn't it?

Perry Jones and Isaiah Austin were recruited as one-and-dones and they stayed an extra year, so that works both ways. I don't include them in our list of one-and-done players.

And Scott Drew's a big boy who has earned the right to run his program however he sees fit. We can have a discussion here for the sake of having a discussion. I don't see why constructive criticism bothers some so much. Everyone supports Scott Drew and our program. No one is getting personal in their critiques. Ultimately, we'll win big or we won't doing what we're currently doing. I, personally, just don't like to see us trending away from a tried and true formula for one that hasn't worked out nearly as well for us in the past.
bear2be2
Task Force 2015 said:

I got to see Melo in the national championship game,Durant beat us in OKC in the Big 12 tournament and Beasley hang 44 on us in Waco.All were fantastic players,the best on the floor.I only saw Davis on television who also was great.The only other Big 12 freshman I remember who could dominate a game was Cade Cunningham.He was a 6'7" point guard who get create his own shot or make a great pass.He also beat us in a Big 12 tournament game and was the first pick in the draft.
Those are five of the best college freshman of all time. Certainly of the one-and-done era.

It's definitely fun to watch those guys play, but freshmen on that level are exceedingly rare. Most are more like the guys we've had, who flash elite talent but can't perform at that level consistently.
Mitch Henessey
bear2be2 said:

Mitch Henessey said:

bear2be2 said:

Mitch Henessey said:

bear2be2 said:

Quinton said:

wongobear said:

Quinton said:

Perry Jones and Isaiah Austin were recruited as one-and-dones and they stayed an extra year, so that works both ways. I don't include them in our list of one-and-done players.

And Scott Drew's a big boy who has earned the right to run his program however he sees fit. We can have a discussion here for the sake of having a discussion. I don't see why constructive criticism bothers some so much. Everyone supports Scott Drew and our program. No one is getting personal in their critiques. Ultimately, we'll win big or we won't doing what we're currently doing. I, personally, just don't like to see us trending away from a tried and true formula for one that hasn't worked out nearly as well for us in the past.
I don't see us as going away from that tried and true formula so much as tweaking it to account for changes to the way the game is governed (namely, the transfer portal, one free transfer for every player, and NIL). The more time that passes, the more I start to view that 2020-2021 Baylor team as an anomaly, rather than a template.

I'm not saying we can't do it again. Hell, we had a great shot at going back to back last season if Cryer, Akinjo, and EJ hadn't gone down with injuries. What I'm saying is, the events that coincided with that championship team being one of the most dominant of the last 20 years are more one-offs and probably aren't persistent things we can rely upon going forward.

How often are you going to have three great players sit for a year and gel and physically mature after transferring? Probably not going to happen in today's game. How often are you going to have a stud player with a heart condition transfer to us because of our history of dealing expertly with medical issues? A nice thing to have in your back pocket, but not the basis of a recruiting strategy. How often are you going to have an all-world defender with an insane work ethic transfer to a school that isn't throwing gobs of NIL money his way? How often are you going to have a global pandemic deep-six a transformational season and make everyone but two bench players even hungrier to come back and prove it the next season?

I love that team. I always will. But, I think we caught lightning in a bottle with the confluence of events, and Coach Drew is now attempting to build a sustainably great program that can challenge for conference titles every year, make runs in the tourney if the bracket sets up well for us every year, and compete for Final 4s and NCs every 3-4 years. I don't think he'd be able to do that without changing the approach on some of the things that made that 2020-2021 team great.
bear2be2
Mitch Henessey said:

bear2be2 said:

Mitch Henessey said:

bear2be2 said:

Mitch Henessey said:

bear2be2 said:

Quinton said:

wongobear said:

Quinton said:

I don't see us as going away from that tried and true formula so much as tweaking it to account for changes to the way the game is governed (namely, the transfer portal, one free transfer for every player, and NIL). The more time that passes, the more I start to view that 2020-2021 Baylor team as an anomaly, rather than a template.

I'm not saying we can't do it again. Hell, we had a great shot at going back to back last season if Cryer, Akinjo, and EJ hadn't gone down with injuries. What I'm saying is, the events that coincided with that championship team being one of the most dominant of the last 20 years are more one-offs and probably aren't persistent things we can rely upon going forward.

How often are you going to have three great players sit for a year and gel and physically mature after transferring? Probably not going to happen in today's game. How often are you going to have a stud player with a heart condition transfer to us because of our history of dealing expertly with medical issues? A nice thing to have in your back pocket, but not the basis of a recruiting strategy. How often are you going to have an all-world defender with an insane work ethic transfer to a school that isn't throwing gobs of NIL money his way? How often are you going to have a global pandemic deep-six a transformational season and make everyone but two bench players even hungrier to come back and prove it the next season?

I love that team. I always will. But, I think we caught lightning in a bottle with the confluence of events, and Coach Drew is now attempting to build a sustainably great program that can challenge for conference titles every year, make runs in the tourney if the bracket sets up well for us every year, and compete for Final 4s and NCs every 3-4 years. I don't think he'd be able to do that without changing the approach on some of the things that made that 2020-2021 team great.
The 2020-21 season didn't happen in a vacuum. That process started a year earlier. All of these things happen in multi-year cycles.

All of the best teams we've ever had have come with experienced cores from less successful teams.

Look at the first Elite Eight team. That was accomplished with the remnants of a team didn't even make the tournament the year before. But a run to the NIT title game set the stage for Tweety Carter, Lace Dunn, Quincy Acy, Josh Lomers, Ant Jones, AJ Walton, etc. to join an impact transfer (Ekpe Udoh) on the best team on the modern era to that point.

Look at the second Elite Team. That was accomplished with the remnants of a team that also didn't make the tournament. After getting valuable experience during that disappointing campaign, a core of Perry Jones, Quincy Acy, Ant Jones, AJ Walton, etc. joined a couple of impact transfers (Pierre Jackson and Brady Heslip) and a high-profile freshman (Quincy Miller) to form another outstanding team.

The 2013-14 Sweet 16 team was same way. It was accomplished with the remnants of another disappointing season. But a run to the NIT championship set the stage for Cory Jefferson, Brady Heslip, Isaiah Austin, Rico Gathers and Taurean Prince to join a couple of impact transfers (Kenny Chery and Royce O'Neale) on what turned out to be one of our better teams.

The 2016-17 Sweet 16, same story. We returned a core of Jonathan Motley, Al Freeman, TJ Maston, Ish Wainright, Jake Lindsey, King McClure etc. from a team that got bounced in the first round the previous year and added a couple of impact transfers in Manu Lecomte and Jo Acuil.

All of our best seasons have followed a formula. They've happened with a strong core group of homegrown players that stayed in the program, gained valuable experience got better as a group and transfers at positions of need. That's not a bygone formula. Many of the teams still playing in the NCAA tournament currently followed it.

Experience wins in college basketball.
Mitch Henessey
bear2be2 said:

Mitch Henessey said:

bear2be2 said:

Mitch Henessey said:

bear2be2 said:

Mitch Henessey said:

bear2be2 said:

Quinton said:

wongobear said:

Quinton said:

The 2020-21 season didn't happen in a vacuum. That process started a year earlier. All of these things happen in multi-year cycles.

All of the best teams we've ever had have come with experienced cores from less successful teams.

Look at the first Elite Eight team. That was accomplished with the remnants of a team didn't even make the tournament the year before. But a run to the NIT title game set the stage for Tweety Carter, Lace Dunn, Quincy Acy, Josh Lomers, Ant Jones, AJ Walton, etc. to join an impact transfer (Ekpe Udoh) on the best team on the modern era to that point.

Look at the second Elite Team. That was accomplished with the remnants of a team that also didn't make the tournament. After getting valuable experience during that disappointing campaign, a core of Perry Jones, Quincy Acy, Ant Jones, AJ Walton, etc. joined a couple of impact transfers (Pierre Jackson and Brady Heslip) and a high-profile freshman (Quincy Miller) to form another outstanding team.

The 2013-14 Sweet 16 team was same way. It was accomplished with the remnants of another disappointing season. But a run to the NIT championship set the stage for Cory Jefferson, Brady Heslip, Isaiah Austin, Rico Gathers and Taurean Prince to join a couple of impact transfers (Kenny Chery and Royce O'Neale) on what turned out to be one of our better teams.

The 2016-17 Sweet 16, same story. We returned a core of Jonathan Motley, Al Freeman, TJ Maston, Ish Wainright, Jake Lindsey, King McClure etc. from a team that got bounced in the first round the previous year and added a couple of impact transfers in Manu Lecomte and Jo Acuil.

All of our best seasons have followed a formula. They've happened with a strong core group of homegrown players that stayed in the program, gained valuable experience got better as a group and transfers at positions of need. That's not a bygone formula. Many of the teams still playing in the NCAA tournament currently followed it.

Experience wins in college basketball.
I agree with everything you said here up until the point where you think our current recruiting approach deviates from this. Josh Ojianwuna is, at minimum, a three year guy. Jalen Bridges will be a four year player. Caleb Lohner, to the the extent that he improves over what we saw this season, is here for two more years. LJ Cryer will be playing college basketball next year, as will Langston Love, and I sincerely hope it's with us. That's a solid core coming back.

Add in two high impact freshmen, and hopefully a high impact transfer, and that's a solid, solid core. I don't see how that's moving away from the formula we've successfully embraced. I also don't think we'll ever have a team like the 2021 squad. Those two things can coexist.
EvilTroyAndAbed
When people say "we need to be like our '21 team," that takes away how special they were, as if anyone could do that every year.

If COVID hadn't taken the postseason the year before, there's a chance we could have lost somewhere in the 20 tourney and Butler and Teague could have left. We need to appreciate the 21 team, but that's a standard that no program can imitate year after year.
TWD 1974
EvilTroyAndAbed said:

When people say "we need to be like our '21 team," that takes away how special they were, as if anyone could do that every year.

If COVID hadn't taken the postseason the year before, there's a chance we could have lost somewhere in the 20 tourney and Butler and Teague could have left. We need to appreciate the 21 team, but that's a standard that no program can imitate year after year.
If we are attempting to more perfectly replicate the 2021 team, it could take a while.
Crawfoso1973
To add to this excellent post, Bonner and Grimes continue the trend of getting under the radar transfers and redshirting them.
PaperBear89
bear2be2 said:

Quinton said:

wongobear said:

Quinton said:

Yep. Almost like all those 4-5 star whorn players that pop up on NFL rosters after being underwhelming in college.
EvilTroyAndAbed
bear2be2 said:

So you're going to be annoyed if these kids are good NBA players but they didn't give you enough feel good while they were at Baylor? Ok, I guess.
bear2be2
EvilTroyAndAbed said:

bear2be2 said:

So you're going to be annoyed if these kids are good NBA players but they didn't give you enough feel good while they were at Baylor? Ok, I guess.
I'm a Baylor and college basketball fan. I don't really care what these guys do in the NBA or overseas. I'm not wishing any of them ill. I hope they experience success. I'm just not invested enough in pro basketball to care a whole lot what any of these guys do past college.

I judge all Baylor players -- past and present -- on what they do at Baylor. I won't be annoyed by their pro success. I'll be annoyed if/when our fans start using their pro success (or failure) to try to revise the history of their college careers.
Smashmouth
bear2be2 said:

Mitch Henessey said:

Underwhelmed compared to what? Fans' misaligned expectations?

Our fanbase seems to think every 5* freshman is going to be a game-wrecker like Carmelo Anthony or Anthony Davis. Those two guys are generational talents, and no other school has had a freshman like them in the past 20 years, either. Just because our guys aren't them doesn't mean they've been disappointments.
Nobody here was saying before this season that Keyonte George would shoot 37.5 percent from the field, 34 percent from 3 and have more turnovers than assists while playing poor defense.

In fact, many of his most ardent defenders on this thread spent all offseason telling us he was going to be our best player. Keyonte had his moments this year, but he was not the player he was hyped to be, particularly at the end of the year, when he was just plain bad.

If I had told everyone here that Keyonte's one season on campus would look almost exactly like Al Freeman's one year at NC State, where he was strictly an inefficient volume scorer, nobody would have been super jazzed about that. To suggest now that everyone who expected more was wrong is absolute revisionist history.

You can't spend years hyping a kid up as the greatest scoring talent in the history of a successful program and then get upset when people are frustrated that he is merely an above-average player -- and a frustrating one at that. It wasn't people like me who expected him to be a superstar. But I did expect him to be much more efficient than he was.
Stefano DiMera
Best freshmen I ever saw were Waymond Tisdale and Magic.

Tisdale first freshman to make first team AP All American.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
No need to bust these boys balls. I have no doubt they will rise up next year. Scott Drew will coach them up. That's what he does!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
historian
bear2be2 said:

Fre3dombear said:

How does this compare with other teams results?

Are we caring worse or better or same?
The same. Texas has been recruiting these guys annually and is making its first Sweet 16 appearance since like 2008.

Most freshmen just aren't that good. And these blue chippers often come with usage expectations that are higher than what they're actually capable of delivering.

I want my freshmen developing while juniors and seniors lead my team. That's a better recipe for success in March.

That's what won us a natty.
historian
xxx yyy said:

EvilTroyAndAbed said:

If we are attempting to more perfectly replicate the 2021 team, it could take a while.

That's probably impossible. As someone posted a couple years ago, that team was generational. We may never have another team like that. Maybe no one will.

Also, we may have to accept that we will never win another natty. We all want another but it may be unattainable. We should never cease trying but we should accept that we have something most teams only dream about.
historian
Task Force 2015 said:

IIRC, we swept the Pokes in the regular season, once with him playing & once with him out due to injury.
Art_E_Guinn
IowaBear said:

I was pretty pleased with Austin and Perry as far as what they did at BU. The other 3 are rather forgettable
The coaches wanted Austin to either transfer or declare for the draft after his freshman year because of attitude and effort concerns. Perry had the talent to be a great NBA player, he just lacked the natural personality. Both ultimately underwhelmed, though they were still solid players.

I'd rather take underdogs who are willing to fill a specific role and stick around for at least 3 years. Guys like O'Neale, Gillispie, Pierre Jackson, Acy, Udoh, Heslip, etc.
Crawfoso1973
It doesn't always have to be an either / or. The very best combine mamba mindset, hunger and mental toughness with natural abilities.
bear2be2
Art_E_Guinn said:

IowaBear said:

I was pretty pleased with Austin and Perry as far as what they did at BU. The other 3 are rather forgettable
The coaches wanted Austin to either transfer or declare for the draft after his freshman year because of attitude and effort concerns. Perry had the talent to be a great NBA player, he just lacked the natural personality. Both ultimately underwhelmed, though they were still solid players.

I'd rather take underdogs who are willing to fill a specific role and stick around for at least 3 years. Guys like O'Neale, Gillispie, Pierre Jackson, Acy, Udoh, Heslip, etc.
Give Isaiah Austin credit. After a productive but toxic freshman season, he was given an ultimatum to shape up or ship out. And by all accounts, he was a completely different person/teammate his sophomore season.

That's a success story in my book.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.