Why did you pick your user name?

5,663 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Task Force 2015
Eball
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am bald, I love Basketball, I live in East Texas, first initial of my first name is E.
Tempus Edax Rerum
Saw mine on a tombstone in Boston and I liked it.
Self Made Bear
Moved to Waco to take a job with an associates degree. Started taking 1-2 classes at Baylor per semester while working full time and raising a family. Graduated with no financial help from my parents.
4EveraBear
Sums up my feelings for Baylor!
Mitch Blood Green
Mike Tyson

Denbear
Biker Bear that is an Amazing story…thank goodness you survived the accident…prayers…I sold my Harley UC about 5 years ago…was fortunate enough to not have any serious accidents…I also learned to sail at the Baylor Marina in the mid 70s…but don't sail much any more…

I live in Denton…hence Denbear…
3rdgenbear
Baylor runs in the family. Hopefully, we'll have a 4th gen in the next few years.

I also have fond memories of the Baylor marina and sailing class. My brothers and I used to try and get out in the catamarans before the wind got too high and they would shut it down. We would head for the bridge till they called us in and then fly hulls all the way back. Sailing on the Brazos could be a lot of fun.
ladybears4eva
Im a bgwmb and courtside players for the basketball teams when i went to baylor twenty years ago. Class of 05. Made friends with many women's basketball players and carpooled with some to the games. Love them.

I was there for the beginning of the Mulkey years and Scott Drew era.

I am forever a lady bears fan.
BUBBFAN
BB for baseball, not basketball. Although I attended my 1st Baylor football game in 1951, when I joined Baylorfans in 1999, I had a child associated with the baseball team. All sports Baylor.
Mitch Henessey
If you've seen the movie, "The Long Kiss Goodnight," you'll recognize my handle.

"Everybody knows when you make an assumption, you make an ass outta u, and umption."

I won't link the scene because it gets more profane from there, and this is a family website.
BearsandTigersohmy
I'm a BU and LSU fan. My daughter goes to LSU but she is wearing a BU sweatshirt today.
BearTiger
Why, if she is is an LSU student? Are all of her LSU sweatshirts and t-shirts dirty in the hamper? LOL.
MrGolfguy
It was available
Well I ain't no greenhorn!!
fubar
Descriptive.
GarlandBear84
I have lived in Garland since 1989 and graduated from BU in 84.
blackie
fubar said:

Descriptive.
Naw....your posts are quite sane and logical.....and respectful of other's opinion.
Dcheetah
As a kid, I had an Indigo snake named Blackie. Same spelling too!
EatMoreSalmon
TechDawgMc
So LaTech is my undergrad degree. I was originally DawgMc on the Bulldog discussion board. When I started joining other sites, I decided I didn't want to be confused for a Georgia fan. Of course, I've had a few people here try to associate me with that place in Lubbockwhich is kinda disgusting
airforcebear
Actually Doug Cofer gave me that name...on the very first site there was confusion and he simplified it. Air Force for 37 years, and obviously a Bear. Ergo, Airforcebear.

Tom Turlington
airforcebear@gmail.com
aledocrow
My initials are CAW, so many of my friends called me "the crow" in the past. I used that name for years on some other boards. When I moved to Texas, I bought a house in Aledo, hence, AledoCrow. I went to college at BU with Alan Lefever. He called me something else, but that's another story.
Aliceinbubbleland
IowaBear said:

Mines probably easy to figure out. Born and raised in Iowa. Even graduated from ISU. But have been a Bear fan since I was around 8
Elaborate please. Your fascination with us has always been fascinating to me.

I adopted this username the day of the Cal Just Scored Again debacle. I began tormenting Bubbles on here who only wear Green Goggles.
IowaBear
My uncles company was doing a water loss job in Waco and I went down with my old man. They ended up taking me to the Texas game. Was in Austin. Bears got shellacked can't tell you the final score off the top of my head but it was a beating. Was always a fan of the underdog. From that day on I've been a huge Bear fan. Try to make it down to Waco once every fall. And I'm usually at 2 road games every fall.
Aliceinbubbleland
IowaBear said:

My uncles company was doing a water loss job in Waco and I went down with my old man. They ended up taking me to the Texas game. Was in Austin. Bears got shellacked can't tell you the final score off the top of my head but it was a beating. Was always a fan of the underdog. From that day on I've been a huge Bear fan. Try to make it down to Waco once every fall. And I'm usually at 2 road games every fall.
Your support is awesome and I think it reflects exactly what a lot of us think who graduated there. We always stunk in Austin for the most part. My heart still breaks sitting in the rain in 1963 losing 0-7. Bridges said if we scored he was going for 2 points to Elkins. If we scored, rather then the end zone interception, I would have killed John Bridgers if it was 7-6 and we lost going for two lol.
LIB,MR BEARS
BluesBear said:

Born and raised in Chicago. Known to have a potty mouth, bad attitude and anti government..clip sums it up. :

oh, and I went to a private school....
Illinois Nazi? I hate Illinois Nazis
LIB,MR BEARS
2004-05 NCS season. I joined I joined BaylorFans during the championship run.

L Well
I I'll
B Be

M Them
R Are

Bears
BUGWBBear
BUGWB 1982-1986. We were a bit of a rude group back then. But we earned a game ball from Grant Teaff after we pasted Pig and raised hell in the stands at Fayetteville.
BUAL
I was told by a friend that he thought, based on the screen name, that I had immigrated from an exotic location. I then explained the opposite... it is just BU + my name Al. Far less exotic.
BUAlum97
Bone Squad said:

My name, Bone Squad, is another name for the trombone section in BUGWB, of which I was a member many moons ago.

My son has been named section leader for the Bonesquad for the 23-24 season.

My name is based on year I graduated.
605Bear
Born and raised in South Dakota. 605 is the area code for the entire state. Didn't become a Baylor fan until I moved to Waco as an adult ten years ago.
Bone Squad
Awesome! Please tell your son I said Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

He'll understand.
Task Force 2015
605Bear. What % of the South Dakota population did you bring with you?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.