Way too early wbb rankings on ESPN

2,003 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by sicem45
Big Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lady Bears #13..wow!
IowaBear
No real surprise this should be a top 15 team all season in all honestly. Maybe top 10. Should be able to stack wins in a pretty weak conference. The lady bears will be playing on the 2nd weekend next March
Big Bear
A month ago we were not in top 25. This a result of signing the 3 newbies, 2 of which will probably start, Walker for sure.
blueeyedbear
IowaBear said:

No real surprise this should be a top 15 team all season in all honestly. Maybe top 10. Should be able to stack wins in a pretty weak conference. The lady bears will be playing on the 2nd weekend next March
WATCH OUT for TCU - putting together a pretty impressive team from the portal !!
IowaBear
Yeah TCU will be much improved. I was just speaking as a whole. ISU, OU I think will both be way down. Not sure about Ok St. Wv is going through a coaching change. A decent KU squad is losing a stud or 2 to the portal I believe. KSU is probably gonna be decent. Just think overall Baylor should be able to handle most of the league.
Big Bear
The big girl will be back for KSU. She has rehabbed..Ayoka Lee.
Big Bear
Better, but Prince is a head case and depends on her controlling the stuff between her ears.
IowaBear
Ahh yes, forgot about Lee. Wonder how their supporting cast will look. People forget as bad as they were last season they did knock off a healthy Iowa early in the year
blueeyedbear
Big Bear said:

Better, but Prince is a head case and depends on her controlling the stuff between her ears.
Yes, Prince will be an unpredictable wild card but she will be surrounded by some pretty good talent.
Big Bear
Can't recall names, but they have 2 sisters that are front line players. Other player' names don't come to me. They should be very good. The coach is my only negative thought about them. He is the former TCU coach who was terminated for alcohol problems. He did his best job coaching when he a big player.
Big Bear
You are correct TCU will be vastly improved. The new coach has really fired them up with the portal gets.
sicem45
blueeyedbear said:

IowaBear said:

WATCH OUT for TCU - putting together a pretty impressive team from the portal !!
I have to admit I've been impressed with what he has done in such a short time there and convincing players to go to TCU. Not sure what it will actually look like but its a nice transfer class.

For the big 12 this is a good thing, the conference collectively needs to step up their game
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.