TCU leads Kansas State 56-49 at the start of the 4th quarter.
LSU leads South Carolina 40-36 at the half.
LSU leads South Carolina 40-36 at the half.
IowaBear said:
KSUs Cinderella run is winding down. LSU will find away to choke that game. SC is a mental hurdle they just cannot overcome. Michigan/Iowa is close at the half. WV will likely handle CU later same with Texas against Ole Miss
Bear3 said:
Texas bought themselves a very good team. Would not be surprised to see them win it all this year.
BUatbirth said:
I agree…he's a good coach and a pathetic whiner. He is also known as a very good recruiter.
IowaBear said:
UConn may very well win it all. But I disagree with the notion they're vastly superior to everyone else. There's really no way of knowing that one way or the other. The 2 best squads they played if I recall are Iowa and Michigan who they only beat by 3. That same Iowa team that got drilled by 50 today in the B10 finals. There's a few teams that imo could be UConn. Will that happen. No idea, but they'll get tested a few times after the chalk ends
IowaBear said:
UConn may very well win it all. But I disagree with the notion they're vastly superior to everyone else. There's really no way of knowing that one way or the other. The 2 best squads they played if I recall are Iowa and Michigan who they only beat by 3. That same Iowa team that got drilled by 50 today in the B10 finals. There's a few teams that imo could be UConn. Will that happen. No idea, but they'll get tested a few times after the chalk ends