Anybody know what Joyner Holmes did to get suspended from UT?

9,838 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by LadyChickBear
LadyChickBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Curious. Kept looking for her in a couple of games we have watched, then discovered that she was suspended for a school rules violation for the entire Fall semester. Returns Dec. 23rd.
GarlandBear84
I think she cheated on a test or something academic like that.
LadyChickBear
Thanks I didn't have a clue. Sad.
MrGolfguy
I believe the story was she was not going to classes
skillledup
GarlandBear84 said:

Yes this is true. More than one
blackie
skillledup said:

GarlandBear84 said:

Yes this is true. More than one
Which could mean (or not) she has more academic issues down the road unless she is really committed to her academic studies. Students that are prepared for exams don't need to cheat.
Bone Squad
If only she had been on the men's team at UNC.
kurupt
LadyChickBear said:

Curious. Kept looking for her in a couple of games we have watched, then discovered that she was suspended for a school rules violation for the entire Fall semester. Returns Dec. 23rd.
Does it matter? The bottom line is that she will be eligible to play ASAP. Which means Texas is only going to get better.
Lone Star
What it most likely means is that she will not be around for the full 4 years of eligibility.
bowdedg
kurupt said:

LadyChickBear said:

Does it matter? The bottom line is that she will be eligible to play ASAP. Which means Texas is only going to get better.
It really shouldn't matter, nor should we be talking about a young college girl's issues. She will be back and will be a force that we will need to deal with for quite some time.
ScottS
MrGolfguy said:

minor detail
MrGolfguy
minor poster
BUVA
MrGolfguy said:

Didn't CKM dismiss NeNe's little sister her first semester for that same reason?
Man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to. ~ Mark Twain
WasheFuzzy
bowdedg said:

kurupt said:

LadyChickBear said:

It really shouldn't matter, nor should we be talking about a young college girl's issues. She will be back and will be a force that we will need to deal with for quite some time.

This "young college girl" is a scholarship player on a top ranked WCBB team. Her issues will be discussed because she is on a team that is relevant to the landscape of WCBB.
Pale Rider
Preach it Fuzzy!
ScottS
is she now off suspension?
uglytobone
ScottS said:

is she now off suspension?
12/23/2017
ScottS
Today is that day. I guess what I'm really asking is if she is back or if she is derailed over something that won't let her back in.
mimi25408
Nope she back. I know she is anxious to play. I wonder how the time management for Booth will be.
LadyChickBear
Looks liked Booth lost out to Holmes and White.
zt1014
Ummm have yall not been keeping up? That was on here months ago. She's been playing for 3 weeks now. Each week she's playing more and slowing getting back into game shape.

Suggestion: Search through some of the topics. This has been discussed in multiple post in the past.
Steely Dan
zt1014 said:

Ummm have yall not been keeping up? That was on here months ago. She's been playing for 3 weeks now. Each week she's playing more and slowing getting back into game shape.

Suggestion: Search through some of the topics. This has been discussed in multiple post in the past.

Do you know what a date stamp is?

---------------------------
f/k/a Man of
zt1014
What does that have to do with someone, who doesn't take the time to look for answers?
LadyChickBear
I posted this in early December. People are still responding, and we will all survive.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.