Gusters

2,082 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by jumpinjoe
fredbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Played 6 min, shot 100 percent, and made 6 points, a point per minute. Great start and I'd like to see more, especially when Queen or Smith are a little off their game on any given night.
Baylorkid
fredbear said:

Played 6 min, shot 100 percent, and made 6 points, a point per minute. Great start and I'd like to see more, especially when Queen or Smith are a little off their game on any given night.

I agree! Smith does not need to play 35 minutes when she is 1-10 from the floor and jacking up all and any shots! Give some of those minutes to Gusters or Bickle!
GarlandBear84
I agree and think Mulkey just couldn't take Queen out in the second half while scoring 23 points. Late in the game Queen was gassed and still wasn't replaced.
bowdedg
At the end of the game, as the team was walking out, it looked like Gusters was being helped off. Did anyone else see this??
SirBearALot
Which game .? USF ?
bawitdaball
Mulkey mentioned in her post game presser that she would develop and come on but that she didn't play her because she wanted experience out on the court. I figure she would have said something if there was an issue.
Baylorkid
bawitdaball said:

Mulkey mentioned in her post game presser that she would develop and come on but that she didn't play her because she wanted experience out on the court. I figure she would have said something if there was an issue.

Mulkey also said she didn't play Gusters because who was she going to guard!
bawitdaball
Baylorkid said:

bawitdaball said:

Mulkey also said she didn't play Gusters because who was she going to guard!
All to mention - there wasn't any level of injury reported.
jumpinjoe
There is an ole saying in sport, if you are unhappy with coaches decisions, limp, for people will think your playing time was limited because of injury.
Joined BaylorFans in 1999 under username jumpinjoe. Have always been Jumpinjoe. Proud 4 Year Baylor letterman and 1968 graduate and charter member of Quartermiler U, produced school record in 400 IH.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.