Moon Ursin to LSU - Official

4,234 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by slimecap
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Per her Instagram. Somewhat expected due to nursing school situation as well as coach & going back home. But it is now official.
Bear2393
Good for her, a terrific basketball player and person.
baylorbear33
LSU just got instantly better -- Moon is such a great student-athlete. This should serve as additional notice to South Carolina, Texas A&M, Arkansas and others to start strategizing now as they will no longer roll over LSU.
Old300Bear
She can show the holdovers how to do what Kim expects.
Fred Barber
baylorbear33
Old300Bear said:

She can show the holdovers how to do what Kim expects.
Yes, and cue the additional portal entries from current LSU players as very few will be willing to work as hard as Moon for playing time.
BaylorRocks
If anyone is truly surprised by this.....well then you're simply dumb. Sorry.

Sic'em
Space53
Good luck to Moon. I really enjoyed watching you play.
Mulder
All the best to Moon.
LSU has a gamer.
An Objective Fan of The Former Baylor Lady Bears.
sicem45
Moon was an outstanding representation of what a student athlete is. Terrific player and even better person. Ball out and enjoy your last season Moon!
BUbearinARK
Man, this is a surprise!
Eball
BUbearinARK said:

Man, this is a surprise!
LOL always trying to lighten the mood...
chorne68
R E S P E C T
ABC BEAR
Good luck and don't hit your head on the rim.
Eball
I loved Moon and appreciate her time at BU...this is just not a surprise really...I was shocked it did not happen sooner...I still don't know how Kim handles everyone on her roster next year....I know there are exceptions to roster limitations next year but at last count she had about 18 + potential kids on her roster for next year 6 incoming freshman, 3 Sr's who were returning for an extra year the two now BU girls Moon and Gusters...plus just the returning underclassman...I did see where a couple off her roster were in the portal so who knows but she has a bunch of players to work with. that group was not devoid of talent...they had a lousy overall record but they beat or played close several really good teams in the SEC. I think she does well next year at LSU.
57Bear
Eball said:

I loved Moon and appreciate her time at BU...this is just not a surprise really...I was shocked it did not happen sooner...I still don't know how Kim handles everyone on her roster next year....I know there are exceptions to roster limitations next year but at last count she had about 18 + potential kids on her roster for next year 6 incoming freshman, 3 Sr's who were returning for an extra year the two now BU girls Moon and Gusters...plus just the returning underclassman...I did see where a couple off her roster were in the portal so who knows but she has a bunch of players to work with. that group was not devoid of talent...they had a lousy overall record but they beat or played close several really good teams in the SEC. I think she does well next year at LSU.
LSU wbb unofficial scholarship chart shows 12 players (+ 2 walk-ons), including Moon and Gusters.
https://wbbblog.com/lsu-womens-basketball-recruiting/

Mulder
Checkmate. Coach Kim Mulkey.
An Objective Fan of The Former Baylor Lady Bears.
Eball
Thanks !
slimecap
Dear Moon,
We appreciate you sharing 4 years of your life with us.
Best wishes as you continue your life journey forward to helping others.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.