Hello Everyone,

I've been thinking about where Coach Dave Aranda might take our offensive plan as we prepare for yet another thrilling season of Baylor football. I'm interested to know what experts and other fans think about our offensive strategy for the upcoming season through this community, as the past few seasons have showed both potential and areas that need work.

QB Play: How do you envision the development of our quarterback situation? Who do you believe has the advantage in this fiercely competitive environment, and how will that affect our attacking approach?

Running Game: Although Baylor has always had a potent running game, there were some irregularities last season. What modifications or enhancements do you believe are required to create a more effective ground attack?

Receiving Corps: How do you think our tight ends and wide receivers are doing in light of some significant departures and the arrival of fresh talent? Which players are the most impressive to watch, and what role do you believe they will play in our passing game?

Offensive Line: Our offensive line's effectiveness is always a crucial component. What kind of protection and opening up lanes for running do you expect the offensive line to provide this season?

Playcalling and Plan: Finally, how do you feel about the playcalling and the offensive scheme as a whole? Do you think the coaching staff will try any new or significant changes this year?

https://www.kxxv.com/sports/college-sports/baylors-offensive-line-adjusts-to-new-scheme

I would especially like to speak with anyone who has been closely following the team's workouts and scrimmages, in addition to anyone with insider information or a sharp analytical viewpoint. We are all looking forward to another exciting season at Baylor Bears football, and we would greatly appreciate your minitab thoughts and comments.

Thank you in advance.