Softball on pay to watch!

592 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by IowaBear
longtimebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm pretty sure you can go to this link, scroll down to the Sunday game at 10:00 a.m. Baylor vs. Arkansas and watch the ladies opening day games at the Cowgirl Classic.

https://mcneesesports.com/sports/softball/schedule/2021

Sic em' Ladies
Chibears2
Feed is terrible. No audio and blacks out every pitch. At least it does for me. Game matches quality of feed. Lady Bears down 2-6. Rodoni hit batters as often as strike zone. Lots of bases on balls and hit batters contributed to lopsided score. No doubt she will get it together, but today was not her day. Pulled with 2 outs in 4th. Going to need some of that LB fight to get back in this one! That and some WD-40 for the rust!
longtimebear
Same thing for me......sorry, sorry production from Sidearm Sports. At least I now know it wasn't my equipment.

This was Arkansas 3rd game and it showed. Gia was just a little off this morning and too, the whole team. I have confidence that as they get in a few games they will be much better. They have to be, couldn't be much worse than today.
IowaBear
First game but seems to be same issues they had last several years. Just cannot score runs against quality teams
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.