Seven fires in Memphis

3,912 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Wangchung
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mothra said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

A black church or institution has not been burned by a white person since the 1960s.
Debunked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_attacks_against_African-American_churches

Which ones after 1970 were done by a white person?
It appears there were a few from that list, most of which were committed by one black metal loving white dude who hated Christianity, and burned both black and white churches. Clearly, not a racial attack.

Other than that, I saw one from the 70's that said people KKK-symphathizers burned a church in 72.

I am sure Harrison was making a general statement, and our friend Sam - in his zeal to "debunk" - thought he could play a little game of gotcha.

If only he could locate that massive underground group of white maga supremacist terrorists that are causing havoc all across the country!
I can explain it to him, but I can't understand it for him.
contrario
LIB,MR BEARS said:

contrario said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

contrario said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

quash said:

On election day.

Seven churches and an HBCU.

So transparent. Those ANTIFA ****ers should be aware by now that we all know only the left engages in violence.

Paul Pelosi all over again.
Quash, as an attorney, you've probably seen instances where some idiot jumped to conclusions and either made or implied a false narrative. I can't even imagine the embarrassment someone would feel being so ignorant to do this. Of course if they're not embarrassed and willing to admit their error then it must have been done with ill intentions.

Have you represented idiots like this before?
If you can't identify who the idiot is in the room then you are the idiot.

It's amazing how quash just disappeared after starting this thread. He is always saying we need to wait until all the facts are out when it involves a democrat, but always jumps to conclusions when it could possibly be a white conservative.

Soon the story will be turned to "the fact that a white conservative COULD have done it" is the issue at hand.
sarcasm is hard
I was agreeing with you and adding onto what you said…not sure what this post is about
First paragraph.

There's no voice inflection here so it's understandable. No harm, no foul.
I understand. I was talking about Quash not being able to identify the idiot in the room.
LIB,MR BEARS
contrario said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

contrario said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

contrario said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

quash said:

On election day.

So transparent. Those ANTIFA ****ers should be aware by now that we all know only the left engages in violence.

Quash, as an attorney, you've probably seen instances where some idiot jumped to conclusions and either made or implied a false narrative. I can't even imagine the embarrassment someone would feel being so ignorant to do this. Of course if they're not embarrassed and willing to admit their error then it must have been done with ill intentions.

Have you represented idiots like this before?
If you can't identify who the idiot is in the room then you are the idiot.

It's amazing how quash just disappeared after starting this thread. He is always saying we need to wait until all the facts are out when it involves a democrat, but always jumps to conclusions when it could possibly be a white conservative.

Soon the story will be turned to "the fact that a white conservative COULD have done it" is the issue at hand.
sarcasm is hard
I was agreeing with you and adding onto what you said…not sure what this post is about
First paragraph.

There's no voice inflection here so it's understandable. No harm, no foul.
I understand. I was talking about Quash not being able to identify the idiot in the room.
some people have an aversion to mirrors so it could be an honest mistake on his part.
Forest Bueller_bf
Just a mistake.

I pretty much knew when I couldn't Google it what the situation was.

If it had been that person type, it would be totally dominating the MSM today.
Golem
quash said:

On election day.

Oh Quuuaaaasssh?????
Whiskey Pete
Need to bookmark this thread so I can come back in a few months for a good laugh
Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

A black church or institution has not been burned by a white person since the 1960s.
Debunked.

About two-thirds of them.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Debunked.

can you be more specific? Your Wikipedia link didn't bother mention race in almost every one listed.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Debunked.

can you be more specific? Your Wikipedia link didn't bother mention race in almost every one listed.
Yeah, that was a vexing omission on their part. I actually had to Google it.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Debunked.

Cool, so you have more links to share that you found on Google? That's good, because Wikipedia tried to claim Dillon Roof was part of the whole "burning black churches" thing but he didn't set anything on fire, so immediately that list became suspect. Thanks in advance for those links you found.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Debunked.

That's good, because Wikipedia tried to claim Dillon Roof was part of the whole "burning black churches" thing
No, it didn't.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Debunked.

That's good, because Wikipedia tried to claim Dillon Roof was part of the whole "burning black churches" thing
No, it didn't.

Sam Lowry
It's a list of attacks, not just arsons.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

It's list of attacks, not just arsons.
Ah, I suppose they didn't have enough recent history of black church fires lit by white people so they had to add in ANY attacks on a black church and then leave out the race of the perps in 99% of the examples. Sometimes a good victimhood narrative needs a little help. ;-)
Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Ah, I suppose they didn't have enough recent history of black church fires lit by white people so they had to add in ANY attacks on a black church and then leave out the race of the perps in 99% of the examples. Sometimes a good victimhood narrative need a little help. ;-)
Why would you assume "they" were looking for a certain number of black church fires lit by white people?
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Ah, I suppose they didn't have enough recent history of black church fires lit by white people so they had to add in ANY attacks on a black church and then leave out the race of the perps in 99% of the examples. Sometimes a good victimhood narrative need a little help. ;-)
Why would you assume "they" were looking for a certain number of black church fires lit by white people?
There is no "certain number" for them any more than an alcoholic has a certain number of beers they desire.
Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

There is no "certain number" for them any more than an alcoholic has a certain number of beers they desire.
Okay.
EatMoreSalmon
I'm still waiting for BaylorBJM to show up again. Now I will have to wait for quash as well.
GrowlTowel
Bob Dole burned a lot of churches in 1996. At least that is what the dems were saying at the time.
LIB,MR BEARS
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Debunked.

"vexing omission", spoken like a true libtard. Race first, race last, race always.

King saw social colorblindness as a goal while others see it as a detriment to society. Sad
Sam Lowry
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Debunked.

"vexing omission", spoken like a true libtard. Race first, race last, race always.

King saw social colorblindness as a goal while others see it as a detriment to society. Sad
If the facts aren't on your side, the other side must be racist. Classic MAGA logic.
Harrison Bergeron
Have we found a fire started by a white person yet?
LIB,MR BEARS
Sam Lowry said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Debunked.

If the facts aren't on your side, the other side must be racist. Classic MAGA logic.
I believe you stated the lack of including race was a vexing omission. The would put the race thing squarely in your court. Care to try again Qua… uh Sam
Harrison Bergeron
I believe this thread has been ....

DEBUNKED!!!!
Porteroso
Obviously white racists still do racist things. But white on black violence is about the lowest it's ever been. And interracial violence very low. Of all the crimes to solve, putting so much effort into solving white racists' crimes would give very little return. Society already swung that pendulum.
Harrison Bergeron
Porteroso said:

Obviously white racists still do racist things. But white on black violence is about the lowest it's ever been. And interracial violence very low. Of all the crimes to solve, putting so much effort into solving white racists' crimes would give very little return. Society already swung that pendulum.

Dude - stop being a *****. Bleks comit an exponentially over represented amount of hate crimes and total crimes ... it's not even close.
quash
Wangchung said:

BearN said:

What is the over/under on number of tweets that were deleted after that picture was posted? I'm gonna say 8.1 million.
Imagine the sponsorship level Quash would jump at for a delete button right now. Hahaha

Why? I had ANTIFA instead of BLM.
Wangchung
quash said:

Wangchung said:

BearN said:

What is the over/under on number of tweets that were deleted after that picture was posted? I'm gonna say 8.1 million.
Imagine the sponsorship level Quash would jump at for a delete button right now. Hahaha

Why? I had ANTIFA instead of BLM.

Half a dozen of one, six of the other.
JXL
Sam Lowry said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Debunked.

MAGA logic? I remember hearing back in the late '70s that the definition of a racist was "someone winning an argument with a liberal."
Sam Lowry
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Debunked.

I believe you stated the lack of including race was a vexing omission.
Only in this context, arguing with people who pretend not to know that whites attack black churches.
Sam Lowry
JXL said:

Sam Lowry said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Debunked.

MAGA logic? I remember hearing back in the late '70s that the definition of a racist was "someone winning an argument with a liberal."
That's the irony.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

JXL said:

Sam Lowry said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Debunked.

That's the projection.
FIFY
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.