Being woke is good for us!

446 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ShooterTX
ShooterTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you are not on board with "The Message", then you are scum!!

Woke is good! Get with the program!

This is an award winning performance!

And this is a beauty pageant winner!

Don't you think it is time for normal people to put a stop to this nonsense? How far off the deep end do we need to go?
Harrison Bergeron
I'm honestly not convinced this will stop ... normalizing pedophilia already is in the hole.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
I have no words! (Pun intended)
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Porteroso
I think its totally ok for her to be singing. In some way, music was conveyed. There was humanity and the expression of it.

However I wouldn't personally celebrate that. People aren't stupid, they know what they listened to. They will cheer to her face and talk trash after the concert. Encouraging large scale performances like this will just result in her being hurt by the backlash. All musicians are on one stage or another, and some stages are just too big for some musicians. Has nothing to do with disabilities.

She will never be deserving of a stage like this, though I do hope she continues to sing. And if she proves me wrong and one day sounds great, I'm all for it.
Johnny Bear
While I admittedly didn't foresee the level of insanity we're presently languishing in, I knew it was going to be a fast moving slippery slope into ever increasing deviancy, perversion, and debauchery once it was clear that the gay nazis had succeeded in imposing normalization and mainstreaming of the mental illness known as homosexuality on society. And yes, things like pedophilia and beastiality will be soon following as "normal" sexual behaviors that people are just "born with" and have no control over - which means we must just shut up and celebrate that too.
ShooterTX
Porteroso said:

I think its totally ok for her to be singing. In some way, music was conveyed. There was humanity and the expression of it.

However I wouldn't personally celebrate that. People aren't stupid, they know what they listened to. They will cheer to her face and talk trash after the concert. Encouraging large scale performances like this will just result in her being hurt by the backlash. All musicians are on one stage or another, and some stages are just too big for some musicians. Has nothing to do with disabilities.

She will never be deserving of a stage like this, though I do hope she continues to sing. And if she proves me wrong and one day sounds great, I'm all for it.
The fact that you keep saying "she"... is all I need to know.

His femininity is just as genuine as his ability to sing.

Just in case you didn't know, that was a guy pretending to be a girl and pretending to have enough musical talent to compete in a nationally televised talent show. And here is his follow-up interview after the "performance".

The fact that anyone is calling this guy a "she" or "her" is just asinine.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.