CA Legislative Women's Caucus calls for removal of Dana White from UFC

2,178 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Golem
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It'll be interesting to see how ESPN handles this. They just signed a $1.5 billion deal with the UFC in December.

We obviously took decisive action cutting ties with our President, AD, and HC when issues were uncovered. Then ESPN and OTL set up shop in Waco.

I'll be curious to see their coverage of this.

(Mods....if this doesn't belong here it can be moved or deleted. Just thought it would be an interesting situation to watch develop)

SoonerFrogs
no surprise a california woman would have a cockus
Mitch Blood Green
No call for her not to hit people?
boognish_bear
DancinBear09
Not know why this is in the football section. That being said, Dana is going nowhere. There is no one out there who can successfully run the promotion like him. Love him or hate him, he is largely responsible for the growth of MMA and definitely the UFC.
atomicblast
Guarantee you that the average UFC viewer isnt the soy enfused dip **** type that is going to get their panties twisted over a husband and wife spat.
boognish_bear
Golem
If a woman doesn't want to be hit by a man, she shouldn't attack the man first. Women demanded strict equality (except for roofing jobs, trash pickup and janitorial staff). They got it. If you want to go toe to toe with a man, ladies, you can now expect to get his best effort in self defense. Chivalry is dead because feminists murdered it. Now they get to enjoy the consequences.
boognish_bear
I think it's chickensh@t to ever hit a women....no matter the circumstance.
Harrison Bergeron
boognish_bear said:

What is a woman? What evidence do you have that a woman was hit?
boognish_bear
Harrison Bergeron said:

boognish_bear said:

What is a woman? What evidence do you have that a woman was hit?

It's his wife. Do you think his wife is a man?
Wangchung
Men do not hit women.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Wangchung
But I sho will choke a b... Nevermind
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Harrison Bergeron
This so-called "Womens' Caucus" obviously it transphobic and will lead to all trannie kids killing themselves. There seems to be no accommodation and payoffs for trainies, regards, etc. The idiots stole all your profits.
cowboycwr
boognish_bear said:

So if a woman came after you with a knife you wouldn't hit her?

If a woman came at you swinging and landing punches you would walk away? Allowing her to jump on your back and continue the beating?

Men should not hit women but just like anything else it is not a 100% absolute.
Jack Bauer
The CA Legislative Women's Caucus suddenly stopped believing in equality.
Porteroso
atomicblast said:

Guarantee you that the average UFC viewer isnt the soy enfused dip **** type that is going to get their panties twisted over a husband and wife spat.

What even is this tripe? Soy infused? The absolute stupidity on this forum..
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Porteroso said:

atomicblast said:

Yeah , he could have simplified this. "Soy infused dip****" could be replaced by the word "vegan".
Porteroso
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

atomicblast said:

Yeah , he could have simplified this. "Soy infused dip****" could be replaced by the word "vegan".

Why single out soy? It would be stupid for me to try to roast rednecks by calling them BBQ rub infused dip****s. I just dont get the need to cherry pick Asian food seasonings as an insult for a California Women's caucus, though of course I do. Racism is effective.
Golem
Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

atomicblast said:

Why single out soy? It would be stupid for me to try to roast rednecks by calling them BBQ rub infused dip****s. I just dont get the need to cherry pick Asian food seasonings as an insult for a California Women's caucus, though of course I do. Racism is effective.

Soy is a popular source of vegan protein, which makes it a part of limp wristed male diets virtually everywhere. Soy also contains phytoestrogens, many of which mimic female hormones such as estrogen and estradiol. Because of this, soy has an estrogenic effect on the body, which in turn decreases Testosterone levels.

It has nothing to do with racism, you gigantic d0u(h.
Porteroso
Golem said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

atomicblast said:

Soy is a popular source of vegan protein, which makes it a part of limp wristed male diets virtually everywhere. Soy also contains phytoestrogens, many of which mimic female hormones such as estrogen and estradiol. Because of this, soy has an estrogenic effect on the body, which in turn decreases Testosterone levels.

Omg i hadn't put that together yet, im willing to admit that's my bad. We were talking about California women weighing in on domestic violence in the UFC, so of course California, limp wristed males, vegans, soy infused are the things that naturally follow. I thought it was a swipe at all the Asians in California, but I forgot the redneck mind, truly, is ingenius.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Porteroso said:

Golem said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

atomicblast said:

Omg i hadn't put that together yet, im willing to admit that's my bad. We were talking about California women weighing in on domestic violence in the UFC, so of course California, limp wristed males, vegans, soy infused are the things that naturally follow. I thought it was a swipe at all the Asians in California, but I forgot the redneck mind, truly, is ingenius.

Dude!
BusyTarpDuster2017
Porteroso said:

Golem said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

atomicblast said:

So, first you criticize the "absolute stupidity on this forum", then go on to make an absolutely stupid comment about something being racist when it clearly wasn't. Then, when corrected, you concede that it wasn't racist after all....then go on to make a racist comment against the commenter you had just accused of "absolute stupidity" for making a racist comment.

The only thing you got right is that there is indeed some absolute stupidity on this forum.
Canada2017
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Porteroso said:

Golem said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

atomicblast said:

So, first you criticize the "absolute stupidity on this forum", then go on to make an absolutely stupid comment about something being racist when it clearly wasn't. Then, when corrected, you concede that it wasn't racist after all....then go on to make a racist comment against the commenter you had just accused of "absolute stupidity" for making a racist comment.

The only thing you got right is that there is indeed some absolute stupidity on this forum.
After months of attempting to decipher P's clueless gibberish, have come to the conclusion that either......

A. he/she is under the age of 15

or

B. Has been hopelessly insulated from the real world by overly protective family members.

contrario
Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

atomicblast said:

Soy sauce is only product made from soy…

You should expand your horizons a little, especially before you call someone an idiot and then proceed to make an ignorant comment.
Porteroso
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Porteroso said:

Golem said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

atomicblast said:

Rednecks are a race now? I'm just poking fun at Golem's explanation, because Golem didn't post the comment, just felt the need to defend it.
Porteroso
contrario said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

atomicblast said:

Soy sauce is only product made from soy…

You should expand your horizons a little, especially before you call someone an idiot and then proceed to make an ignorant comment.

Good try.
cowboycwr
Porteroso said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Porteroso said:

Golem said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

atomicblast said:

Rednecks are a race now? I'm just poking fun at Golem's explanation, because Golem didn't post the comment, just felt the need to defend it.
Stop playing dumb. Redneck is not a race but is a term to describe one particular race. So yes it is a racist term.
Harrison Bergeron
Canada2017 said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Porteroso said:

Golem said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

atomicblast said:

After months of attempting to decipher P's clueless gibberish, have come to the conclusion that either......

A. he/she is under the age of 15

or

B. Has been hopelessly insulated from the real world by overly protective family members.

Come on - he or she is reasonable ... especially compared to some others.
Golem
Porteroso said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Porteroso said:

Golem said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

atomicblast said:

We get it. You feel stupid because your ignorance and bigotry were on full display in your foolish post. Now you are trying to deflect. It happens a lot to leftists. Maybe you can find a support group.
Forest Bueller_bf
boognish_bear said:

Absolutely should never strike a woman.

That said she slapped him much harder than he slapped her and they were
obviously very drunk.

He should have just walked away, even after getting the crap slapped out of him.

Hitting your wife?... there is absolutely no excuse, unless she is a threat to your life and it's the
only way to save your life. That is certainly not the case here.

Do any of these talking heads not also realize it is wrong for a woman to strike a man, unless it is
to get away from a physical threat. I have heard no repremand for her, and she obviously started the
physical part of the confrontation.
Forest Bueller_bf
Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

atomicblast said:

It is probably a reference to the common phrase "soy boy" which is sterotype of a white, liberal, effeminate, beta male type. I could be wrong.
Porteroso
cowboycwr said:

Porteroso said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Porteroso said:

Golem said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

atomicblast said:

Stop playing dumb. Redneck is not a race but is a term to describe one particular race. So yes it is a racist term.
That is for sure dumb. Not all terms descriptive of races are racist, and even then, redneck encompasses a certain culture. There are rednecks in rural Africa, in rural Germany, in rural China. We could argue the origins of the word in English, but it is descriptive of a certain culture that exists in all humanity.

If you want to have that dictionary argument I'll pass. Suffice to say that even though whites are lining up by the droves to get in on some victims of racism action, you'll have to do a little better to bait me into arguing with stupidity.
cowboycwr
Porteroso said:

cowboycwr said:

Porteroso said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Porteroso said:

Golem said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

atomicblast said:

That is for sure dumb. Not all terms descriptive of races are racist, and even then, redneck encompasses a certain culture. There are rednecks in rural Africa, in rural Germany, in rural China. We could argue the origins of the word in English, but it is descriptive of a certain culture that exists in all humanity.

If you want to have that dictionary argument I'll pass. Suffice to say that even though whites are lining up by the droves to get in on some victims of racism action, you'll have to do a little better to bait me into arguing with stupidity.
LOL. OK. Look at the origin of the term and tell me it applies to other races besides whites. Stop trying to move the goalposts once you have been proven wrong.
Porteroso
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

atomicblast said:

It is probably a reference to the common phrase "soy boy" which is sterotype of a white, liberal, effeminate, beta male type. I could be wrong.
I've actually never heard that term. I'm learning something new. In any case it's just one possible explanation, and though many of you have come along to defend the original poster, that poster hasn't bothered to explain the term.

By the way, the echo chamber going on about limp wristed soy infused males in California is hilarious, given that these Californians are purportedly the ones upset over a guy hitting his wife on video. I love it when people twist their own arms into supporting things like domestic violence in an effort to be righteous, or in this case get to trash Californians. Seems like a heavy price to pay for a little trash talk but whatever, free country.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.