The 2023 International Women of Courage Award Goes to............

1,132 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by whiterock
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://nypost.com/2023/03/09/alba-rueda-trans-woman-honored-by-white-house-on-international-womans-day/

.......a biological man. What a clown show. Why are women across the world (especially in the U.S.) not more outraged by this c rap? They should be. Women are being marginalized and canceled more than I have ever seen in my lifetime. Very sad.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

https://nypost.com/2023/03/09/alba-rueda-trans-woman-honored-by-white-house-on-international-womans-day/

.......a biological man. What a clown show. Why are women across the world (especially in the U.S.) not more outraged by this c rap? They should be. Women are being marginalized and canceled more than I have ever seen in my lifetime. Very sad.
Men vs. Women. The men win. I guess women just suck at being women and men do it better. Women need to go back to the kitchen, barefoot, pregnant, and making homemade tortillas. Welcome to 2023.

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
A picture says a thousand words...

STxBear81
F'n Yikes
ABC BEAR
Definitely a 10 around closing time. Put her in a pair of bowling shoes with a pack of Lucky's rolled up in the sleeve and she'd look just like Mom. Damn, the old man had great taste in women.
nein51
Unpopular opinion incoming; this is the fault of biological women for not standing up to reject this rubbish.

What does it say about you when the most decorated women are men?

I'm also very much over pretending that this is normal, acceptable behavior. There's no such thing as a trans woman. It's a man with breast implants and it's a train wreck we are all pretending not to look at.

Our acceptance of this behavior is ridiculous. You want to play dress up? Cool, no problem, enjoy yourself but that we spend 1/1000th of a second on legislation on this topic is pure insanity. Men in cosplay are not women and vise versa.
Doc Holliday
Remember when culture was relatively normal in the 90's?

I'm sad my daughter is going to grow up in a total bat s**t crazy clown world.
Johnny Bear
Doc Holliday said:

Remember when culture was relatively normal in the 90's?

I'm sad my daughter is going to grow up in a total bat s**t crazy clown world.

Shoot, remember when by comparison culture was relatively normal 10 years ago?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
nein51 said:

Unpopular opinion incoming; this is the fault of biological women for not standing up to reject this rubbish.

I'm also very much over pretending that this is normal, acceptable behavior. There's no such thing as a trans woman. It's a man with breast implants and it's a train wreck we are all pretending not to look at.

Our acceptance of this behavior is ridiculous. You want to play dress up? Cool, no problem, enjoy yourself but that we spend 1/1000th of a second on legislation on this topic is pure insanity. Men in cosplay are not women and vise versa.
Transgenderism is mental illness. I think close to half attempt to commit suicide. These people need therapy and counseling. Not to have their privates removed only to change their minds later.

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
nein51 said:

Remember we laughed at entertainment where men were dressed as women...

-Some Like it Hot
-Bosom Buddies
-Tootsie
-Mrs Doubtfire

because it was funny and ridiculous to see a man dressed as a woman.now we not only have to accept it, we have to celebrate it!
Mothra
Jack Bauer said:

nein51 said:

-Some Like it Hot
-Bosom Buddies
-Tootsie
-Mrs Doubtfire

because it was funny and ridiculous to see a man dressed as a woman.now we not only have to accept it, we have to celebrate it!
Actually, we have to go a step further than that. We have to agree that they are actual women, as any suggestion they're simply men who identify as women is both hateful and discriminatory.
nein51
Mothra said:

Jack Bauer said:

nein51 said:

-Some Like it Hot
-Bosom Buddies
-Tootsie
-Mrs Doubtfire

Actually, we have to go a step further than that. We have to agree that they are actual women, as any suggestion they're simply men who identify as women is both hateful and discriminatory.

That's actually insane. Don't forget it makes you trans-phobic.

I'm not afraid of a dude in a dress (phobia, irrational fear).
Doc Holliday
The entire trans movement is a social contagion and the downplaying of it being a social contagion is a direct side effect of that social contagion.
Johnny Bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

nein51 said:

Transgenderism is mental illness. I think close to half attempt to commit suicide. These people need therapy and counseling. Not to have their privates removed only to change their minds later.

Agree. It's not an act of compassion or love to encourage, support, and celebrate their delusion and their mental illness any more than it's an act of compassion or love to encourage, support, and celebrate an alcoholic's drunkenness. They need serious psychological help instead of a bunch of woke dupes agreeing that they really are the opposite sex from what their anatomy proves they are.
J.R.
can we just keep men men and women women, please?
Mothra
J.R. said:

can we just keep men men and women women, please?
Not according to today's Democrat party. But those things don't influence your vote, remember?
Feel The Floyd
nein51 said:

See the reaction to JK Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter books, when she pushed back.
nein51
Feel The Floyd said:

nein51 said:

See the reaction to JK Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter books, when she pushed back.

Well, she is a TERF after all. Lol

Either you stand up for what you believe or you watch it all crumble.
ShawnPatterson
wow. By the way while i am exploring the internet i found this website https://letsgradeit.com/review/pro-essay-writer/ here i can read the reviews of the essay writing sites.
whiterock
Jack Bauer said:

nein51 said:

-Some Like it Hot
-Bosom Buddies
-Tootsie
-Mrs Doubtfire

we end the madness by ridiculing it.

"What a force is laughter."
--Alexander Solzenhitsyn
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.