Letitia James threatens to seize Trump's real estate properties

5,627 Views | 134 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by Porteroso
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FLBear5630 said:

4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

Frank Galvin said:

No question this is a bad look for NY courts as far as a business atmosphere. On the other hand the lawyers are telling them- Trump's defense strategy was incompressible and the AG was on a career boosting mission that is not going to be duplicated. So the result is highly unlikely to repeat.
Unless they find out someone donated to Trump or the latest target of democrats.
And the DA claimed the person inflated their property and claimed they used it to get financing by severely undervaluing their properties . You keep forgetting that part, she did it.

You have an AG that ran on going after you four years ago and you don't double check you books? Make amended appraisals? Do something to limit your exposure? You just say, "Oh well, everyone does it. It will be fine?"

FIFY
You're pretending like Trump wasn't busy dealing with other political attacks and should have known they would lie about the value of his assets, assets that his lenders had no problem financing based on his valuation.
Come on, he is worth 10B dollars and has a whole Corporation at his disposal. You telling me that he can't delegate? I remember this being discussed 3 years ago, Westchester County property values. NY said they were going after that whole area.

Trump started getting into it with NY about property values in 2002, this is not a new witch hunt. He has done this stuff. He finally ran into an AG that followed through. He did nothing since 2002 to protect himself, he knew this was a NY State issue and his sons are more to blame than him as they manage the day to day.

Claimed value of sleepy NY estate could come to haunt Trump | AP News (2021)

Trump Organization faces new criminal inquiry tied to one of its N.Y. golf clubs : NPR
And yet he wasn't investigated for it until after the fishing expedition by a DA that ran on finding something, ANYTHING to go after Trump over, right? Then the ONLY way they could get him was by undervaluing his property by tens of millions of dollars. You keep squirming and twisting but those are the facts your narrative cannot get around.
Geez, check it out for yourself. Trump has had these problems for decades. He lost under the same Statute twice before. A statute that had been around since 1957. It was no surprise that NY was trying to get him to set an example. The surprise is he did NOTHING about it to protect himself. He simply said "Try it". They did and he lost.

Here is an article from 2016 where he valued the Golf Course for 50M and then told the State it was only worth 1.9 for tax purposes. That is the **** that got him in this mess. Even if you give a 50% markdown because we know Tax Value is lowere than sales value, it is 25M. He was doing stuff that was ridiculous. But, it won't matter, he should be left to do what he wants.

How Trump's $50m golf club became $1.4m when it came time to pay tax | Donald Trump | The Guardian
when do i get to tell the state of texas what my properties are worth..is FL that stupid to let people decide their own property values?!

You can challenge any assessment, even in Texas. Take a look, there was s always an appeal process.

I find it interesting, no matter what Trump does. What grift, work around or abuse of other people's money there is an excuse that anyone that calls him on it is wrong. Especially interesting coming from Baptist that rail in the sinfulness of pretty much everyone, except Trump. He is a victim.

You guys want this guy in power and view him as a champion of the people? Amazing.
dude, I go thru ARB on average about a dozen properties every year.. i never get to set the value. When you appeal, the ARB chooses a value. Dont like that then you get to a judge on appeal. At no point do i get to set a value. I get to give a statement of opinion of value but nothing more.. means very little without supporting evidence.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Whiskey Pete
FLBear5630 said:

4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

Frank Galvin said:

No question this is a bad look for NY courts as far as a business atmosphere. On the other hand the lawyers are telling them- Trump's defense strategy was incompressible and the AG was on a career boosting mission that is not going to be duplicated. So the result is highly unlikely to repeat.
Unless they find out someone donated to Trump or the latest target of democrats.
And the DA claimed the person inflated their property and claimed they used it to get financing by severely undervaluing their properties . You keep forgetting that part, she did it.

You have an AG that ran on going after you four years ago and you don't double check you books? Make amended appraisals? Do something to limit your exposure? You just say, "Oh well, everyone does it. It will be fine?"

FIFY
You're pretending like Trump wasn't busy dealing with other political attacks and should have known they would lie about the value of his assets, assets that his lenders had no problem financing based on his valuation.
Come on, he is worth 10B dollars and has a whole Corporation at his disposal. You telling me that he can't delegate? I remember this being discussed 3 years ago, Westchester County property values. NY said they were going after that whole area.

Trump started getting into it with NY about property values in 2002, this is not a new witch hunt. He has done this stuff. He finally ran into an AG that followed through. He did nothing since 2002 to protect himself, he knew this was a NY State issue and his sons are more to blame than him as they manage the day to day.

Trump Organization faces new criminal inquiry tied to one of its N.Y. golf clubs : NPR
And yet he wasn't investigated for it until after the fishing expedition by a DA that ran on finding something, ANYTHING to go after Trump over, right? Then the ONLY way they could get him was by undervaluing his property by tens of millions of dollars. You keep squirming and twisting but those are the facts your narrative cannot get around.
Geez, check it out for yourself. Trump has had these problems for decades. He lost under the same Statute twice before. A statute that had been around since 1957. It was no surprise that NY was trying to get him to set an example. The surprise is he did NOTHING about it to protect himself. He simply said "Try it". They did and he lost.

Here is an article from 2016 where he valued the Golf Course for 50M and then told the State it was only worth 1.9 for tax purposes. That is the **** that got him in this mess. Even if you give a 50% markdown because we know Tax Value is lowere than sales value, it is 25M. He was doing stuff that was ridiculous. But, it won't matter, he should be left to do what he wants.

How Trump's $50m golf club became $1.4m when it came time to pay tax | Donald Trump | The Guardian
when do i get to tell the state of texas what my properties are worth..is FL that stupid to let people decide their own property values?!

You can challenge any assessment, even in Texas. Take a look, there was s always an appeal process.

I find it interesting, no matter what Trump does. What grift, work around or abuse of other people's money there is an excuse that anyone that calls him on it is wrong. Especially interesting coming from Baptist that rail in the sinfulness of pretty much everyone, except Trump. He is a victim.

You guys want this guy in power and view him as a champion of the people? Amazing.
Yeah, we get it. You think Trump sucks, and he just might. But one thing for sure is that he sucks less than the current dementia patient we have in the White House now.
FLBear5630
KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

Frank Galvin said:

FIFY

Really want Biden instead ?

Got 2 viable choices .

Pick one and live with it.

I will in November... No need to pick now, we are still in the vetting of candidates. That is what the political process is supposed to be about discussing, arguing and comparing candidates.

Or, are we not allowed to do that in a Political Message Board? What is the point of a Political Message Board if not to vet Presidential Candidates in an election year? Or, do we have to join the circle jerk and just agree?
whiterock
FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

Frank Galvin said:

And the person inflated their property and used it to get financing. You keep forgetting that part, he did it.

You have an AG that ran on going after you several years ago and you don't double check you books? Make amended appraisals? Do something to limit your exposure? You just say, "Oh well, everyone does it. It will be fine?"
Moot points (and weak ones at that).

A loan is a contract. If enough collateral exists, the bank makes the loan. If not, there is no loan. He did. So the loans were made. And they were repaid. Significantly, the loans were not flagged by auditors, meaning Fed and govt auditors never assessed an issue of creditworthiness (i.e. an initial mis-appraisal of the asset, an adverse change in condition affecting the value of any assets, default items, etc.....) Whatever "fluff" one might have on a balance sheet at some point in time in the past is both subjective and immaterial with respect to any particular business transaction.

A single judge determines value of an asset without allowing the defendant to present expert witnesses?
it happened in this case.

And your response is that businessmen have a legal responsibility is to bulletproof themselves from corrupt prosecutors?
I have to mark down the value of my balance sheet 50% in order avoid antagonizing Democrats?

What kind of political oppression are you willing to tolerate before you demand the system operate fairly?
KaiBear
FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

Frank Galvin said:

FIFY

Got 2 viable choices .

I will in November... No need to pick now, we are still in the vetting of candidates. That is what the political process is supposed to be about discussing, arguing and comparing candidates.

Or, are we not allowed to do that in a Political Message Board? What is the point of a Political Message Board if not to vet Presidential Candidates in an election year? Or, do we have to join the circle jerk and just agree?

If anyone ca not comprehend the incredible disaster that is unfolding to our country with the ANNUAL iinvadion of 3-4 million illegals into our country……

If they can't understand the inevitable consequences of this wave of uneducated , unskilled humanity …….

then they should vote for the dementia sufferer.

It's pretty straight forward.

FLBear5630
KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

Frank Galvin said:

FIFY

Got 2 viable choices .

If anyone ca not comprehend the incredible disaster that is unfolding to our country with the ANNUAL iinvadion of 3-4 million illegals into our country……

If they can't understand the inevitable consequences of this wave of uneducated , unskilled humanity …….

It is March. We have too OLD candidates. One under multiple felony counts. One with dementia. And a ton of real problems. Let's start with will both of them even be there in November?

I agree with you Border is the #1 issue. But, if we are going to vote for someone on that issue we need to understand AND accept the other **** that comes with it. Sorry, I think that is a very relevant and necessary conversation. If we can't have it on a College-educated political board, where can you?
KaiBear
FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

Frank Galvin said:

FIFY

Got 2 viable choices .

It is March. We have too OLD candidates. One under multiple felony counts. One with dementia. And a ton of real problems. Let's start with will both of them even be there in November?

I agree with you Border is the #1 issue. But, if we are going to vote for someone on that issue we need to understand AND accept the other **** that comes with it. Sorry, I think that is a very relevant and necessary conversation. If we can't have it on a College-educated political board, where can you?

This is not the number 1 issue.

Common sense should make it the only issue.
This country simply can not economically or culturally survive
the continuing invasion of millions of illegals every year.

The Dems just voted…..to a man….. for the federal government to continue to pay to transport these millions throughout our country .

What else needs to be said ?
FLBear5630
KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

4th and Inches said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

Frank Galvin said:

FIFY

Got 2 viable choices .

This is not the number 1 issue.

Common sense should make it the only issue.
This country simply can not economically or culturally survive
the continuing invasion of millions of illegals every year.

The Dems just voted…..to a man….. for the federal government to continue to pay to transport these millions throughout our country .

What else needs to be said ?
I can't do more than agree with you...
KaiBear
Not an issue about agreeing with me ; or anyone else for that matter .

It's an issue of clarity.

The Dems have literally been inviting this swarm of humanity with the promises of free food, transportation, shelter and medical care .

They are doing so for political ( voting ) purposes.
When they say the illegals can't vote it is a bold face lie.

Because the children of these illegals born in the US will certainly be able to vote .

And as well all know 20 years can pass by very quickly.

Can anyone imagine what this country will look like in 20 years with 2-4 million illegals coming in every year ?

Really think there won't be horrible consequences ?

And if we do not stop this invasion ….really think it will stop on its own ? That somehow magically the surplus unemployed labor of central and South America will stop arriving to a country that promises free everything ?
4th and Inches
KaiBear said:

Not an issue about agreeing with me ; or anyone else for that matter .

It's an issue of clarity.

The Dems have literally been inviting this swarm of humanity with the promises of free food, transportation, shelter and medical care .

They are doing so for political ( voting ) purposes.
When they say the illegals can't vote it is a bold face lie.

Because the children of these illegals born in the US will certainly be able to vote .

And as well all know 20 years can pass by very quickly.

Can anyone imagine what this country will look like in 20 years with 2-4 million illegals coming in every year ?

Really think there won't be horrible consequences ?

And if we do not stop this invasion ….really think it will stop on its own ? That somehow magically the surplus unemployed labor of central and South America will stop arriving to a country that promises free everything ?
on this point alone, no working class citizen should be voting for the Democratic candidate no matter who it is
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Oldbear83
FLBear5630: "No need to pick now, we are still in the vetting of candidates"

Someone wanna tell him?

Election Updates: Biden and Trump lock up enough delegates to secure a rematch. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Biden and Trump clinch nominations, setting the stage for a grueling general election rematch (yahoo.com)

Trump and Biden secure the presidential nominations for 2024 : NPR

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Frank Galvin
Frank Galvin said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

Its tyrannical that Trump's bond is $464 million in a case where no parties were harmed and even some of them defended Trump. Even some lefties and democrats think its gone too far.

They might try to seize Trump Tower...

If you have TDS and think Trump is crazy, realize that Joe Biden is actually pulling off what you think Trump would do to his enemies.

This is NYC libs being NYC libs. In no way is this Biden's thing. Don't you have enough political ammo already, without making stuff up?
If New York can bankrupt a billionaire because they don't like him, who's next? Anybody that doesn't agree with Leticia James politically? If this scenario is allowed to stand, this could happen to each and every one of us. The rogue judge can just set your bond at a level you can't pay and take away your right to an appeal. Then take everything you have.

This should be be concerning to EVERY American.
It looks like Communism or Nazism is what it looks like.

People try to undervalue their property for Property Tax and overvalue it to get a loan all the time.

Just watch Shark Tank, that is everybody all day long. It's not just on Shark Tank.

Trump can put any value he wishes on a property and it's the Banks Loan Officers job to put their proper evaluation on the property and deny a Loan if doesn't meet their requirements.

This is a total bull**** move by a corrupt state.

I agree the fine is way too much. Give the appellate court a chance to rule on a reduced bond before declaring the whole system corrupt.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-legal-news-brief-court-lowers-bond-in-trump-fraud-judgment-appeal-to-175-million-172825582.html
Jack Bauer
Frank Galvin said:

Frank Galvin said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

Its tyrannical that Trump's bond is $464 million in a case where no parties were harmed and even some of them defended Trump. Even some lefties and democrats think its gone too far.

If you have TDS and think Trump is crazy, realize that Joe Biden is actually pulling off what you think Trump would do to his enemies.

This is NYC libs being NYC libs. In no way is this Biden's thing. Don't you have enough political ammo already, without making stuff up?
If New York can bankrupt a billionaire because they don't like him, who's next? Anybody that doesn't agree with Leticia James politically? If this scenario is allowed to stand, this could happen to each and every one of us. The rogue judge can just set your bond at a level you can't pay and take away your right to an appeal. Then take everything you have.

People try to undervalue their property for Property Tax and overvalue it to get a loan all the time.

Just watch Shark Tank, that is everybody all day long. It's not just on Shark Tank.

Trump can put any value he wishes on a property and it's the Banks Loan Officers job to put their proper evaluation on the property and deny a Loan if doesn't meet their requirements.

I agree the fine is way too much. Give the appellate court a chance to rule on a reduced bond before declaring the whole system corrupt.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-legal-news-brief-court-lowers-bond-in-trump-fraud-judgment-appeal-to-175-million-172825582.html

Dems new talking point

"Trump is getting his own private system of justice"

Doc Holliday
Jack Bauer said:

Frank Galvin said:

Frank Galvin said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

Dems new talking point

These same idiots said that he should sell Mar A lago to pay the bond amount...
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

Frank Galvin said:

Frank Galvin said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

Dems new talking point

Michael Steele is out of his damned mind.

Yea Trump is getting his own system of justice.

Nobody else in the circle of high level politicians, doing much worse things even
get a whiff of being held accountable, much less have to pay a rediculous settlement
where nobody was harmed or affected.
Frank Galvin
Did the appeals court do the right thing?
Jacques Strap
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2024/03/25/trump-net-worth-grows-now-on-500-richest-list/73098851007/

I saw this story originally on Bloomberg. The USA today link is basically a recap of the Bloomberg story
EDIT: here is a Bloomberg link
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-03-25/donald-trump-6-4-billion-net-worth-makes-him-one-of-world-s-richest-people?embedded-checkout=true

Quote:

Shares worth billions of dollars from Trump Media & Technology Group's merger with Digital World Acquisition Corp. and a reduction in the bond that the former president must post in a New York civil fraud lawsuit increased his net worth by more than $4 billion Monday, catapulting him into the world's wealthiest 500 people on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index for the first time.

Trump estimated his fortune at $6.5 billion, an increase of more than $4 billion.

That's a massive uptick from his previous high of $3.1 billion, which consisted mostly of his real estate holdings. Trump and his company were accused of grossly inflating the value of those holdings to get better loan and insurance terms in the civil fraud suit.

Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

Frank Galvin said:

Frank Galvin said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

Dems new talking point

$175M bond is still outlandish
J.R.
Whiskey Pete said:

Jack Bauer said:

Frank Galvin said:

Frank Galvin said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

Dems new talking point

I think this is fair. Criminals will be criminals . I hope he goes titts.
Jack Bauer
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

Frank Galvin said:

Frank Galvin said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

Dems new talking point

Michael Steele is out of his damned mind.

Yea Trump is getting his own system of justice.

Nobody else in the circle of high level politicians, doing much worse things even
get a whiff of being held accountable, much less have to pay a rediculous settlement
where nobody was harmed or affected.

Jack Bauer

Oldbear83
Frank Galvin said:

They were clever. The original amount would never stand up to a challenge it violates the 8th Amendment, so they found a way to make their point while keeping the process intact.
FLBear5630
J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Jack Bauer said:

Frank Galvin said:

Frank Galvin said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

Dems new talking point

I have no problem with the Courts decision. Follow the process.
KaiBear
J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Jack Bauer said:

Frank Galvin said:

Frank Galvin said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

Dems new talking point

175 million in a case with zero damages .

Of course it's fair.

Now watch even more NY companies leave for Florida.
redfish961
J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Jack Bauer said:

Frank Galvin said:

Frank Galvin said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

Dems new talking point

Riddle me this:

You own a $200,000 house and want to loan against it.

You valuate it at $400,000.

The lender agrees it's $400,000 after doing it's due diligence.

You take out the loan and pay it back. No harm, no foul, and all parties are satisfied.

Should the government be able to take your home because they deem you over inflated the value despite the fact the lender agreed?

Maybe I'm just not understanding how this works, so please enlighten me.

Really dangerous precedent in my opinion.
whitetrash
redfish961 said:

J.R. said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Jack Bauer said:

Frank Galvin said:

Frank Galvin said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

Dems new talking point

Riddle me this:

You own a $200,000 house and want to loan against it.

You valuate it at $400,000.

The lender agrees it's $400,000 after doing it's due diligence.

You take out the loan and pay it back. No harm, no foul, and all parties are satisfied.

Should the government be able to take your home because they deem you over inflated the value despite the fact the lender agreed?

Maybe I'm just not understanding how this works, so please enlighten me.

Really dangerous precedent in my opinion.
Depends on how many mean tweets you have sent, or how many of Hunter's art pieces you bought.
whiterock
Oldbear83 said:

Frank Galvin said:

They were clever. The original amount would never stand up to a challenge it violates the 8th Amendment, so they found a way to make their point while keeping the process intact.

Appeals Court lowered the BOND not the judgment.

So the 8th Amendment issue remains.

One could interpret from the NY Appeals Court decision that the Court knows the $454m judgment will never survive Federal Appeals.
Oldbear83
whiterock said:

Oldbear83 said:

Frank Galvin said:

Appeals Court lowered the BOND not the judgment.

So the 8th Amendment issue remains.

One could interpret from the NY Appeals Court decision that the Court knows the $454m judgment will never survive Federal Appeals.
Both the judgment and the bond were potential 8th Amendment issues, but the bond need was time-sensitive.

As I said, clever for the Appeals court not to waive the bond but lower it to an amount still likely to provoke complaint but significantly more bearable for Trump, since his complaint was not that he could not cover the amount but that there were no bond companies willing to cover a private company for that amount, which also amounts to a de facto bill of attainder.
Porteroso
nein51 said:

Porteroso said:

nein51 said:

Porteroso said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Porteroso said:

The lawyers are arguing that securing the bond is a practical impossibility, but then Trump blasts on Fox News that he has almost $500m in cash, no problem.

Just lmao. The guy is so full of himself.

Can one of you zealots spin this into "this shows how shrewd a bisinessman he is" because i can't imagine the mental gymnastics, but im up for learning!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna144717
Saw a clip on the news this morning where, in 2020, Trumps himself said he was worth $10Billion. Yeah, right you Queens Con-Man
Of all the things you can legitimately donk Trump over, this is what you choose? I guess I shouldn't be surprised when we have people that would rather vote for personality over policy.

Diving America is not personality, nor is refusing to accept the results of an election. Harming democracy is not personality, it is not mean tweets.

Donald Trump is not a 'threat to democracy' or any other version of that. We have got to stop with the rhetoric. Hes an egomaniacal moron but that's about the end of it.

I could almost take the "refusing to accept the results of an election" as a valid point if it was made just as vociferously at all the Democrats who have done the same thing when they questioned the results of an election.

It all hyper partisan tribalism and both sides are super guilty of it.

Oh but he is though, he is normalizing the idea that you can refuse to accept the will of the people, and make hundreds of millions, possibly billions, doing it. Trashing the will of the people for money is hurting democracy. It's not tribalism, it is something that 50 years ago any American of any affiliation would have recognized.

This is just drivel.

Politicians have been duping the public for campaign funds for all of our history.

They have also questioned the results of elections forever.

Our god awful education system is a problem, that the majority of our citizens are too stupid to understand basic economics is a problem, that we have "gays for Palestine" is telling…and many many more.

Donald Trump is barely a blip on the radar of history. The dude could cure cancer and 50% of the population would complain about it. Conversely, he could kill a baby in the street and drink its blood and some portion of the country would be explaining how it's no big deal.

He's wildly polarizing but he's no threat to Democracy.

To American democracy he is. Look up world empires and how long they last on average. How are we doing?
Porteroso
Whiskey Pete said:

Porteroso said:

Whiskey Pete said:

J.R. said:

Porteroso said:

The lawyers are arguing that securing the bond is a practical impossibility, but then Trump blasts on Fox News that he has almost $500m in cash, no problem.

Just lmao. The guy is so full of himself.

Can one of you zealots spin this into "this shows how shrewd a bisinessman he is" because i can't imagine the mental gymnastics, but im up for learning!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna144717
Saw a clip on the news this morning where, in 2020, Trumps himself said he was worth $10Billion. Yeah, right you Queens Con-Man
Of all the things you can legitimately donk Trump over, this is what you choose? I guess I shouldn't be surprised when we have people that would rather vote for personality over policy.

Diving America is not personality, nor is refusing to accept the results of an election. Harming democracy is not personality, it is not mean tweets.
Please, Biden is doing everything he can to divide this country. Calling concerned parents terrorists, Trump supporters a threat to democracy, White people supremacists... open your eyes.

Get over yourself, Democrats for 8 years called Bush an illegitimate president, the same for Trump's 1st term... hell, the dems even concocted a BS collusion story and spent millions on an investigation.

I will agree Biden is horrible. You won't find me voting for him. But his badness is not an excuse for any other.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.