Can someone please teach Cornyn what Texas brisket is...

1,001 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by J.R.
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is the second time he's done this. This is somehow even worse than Lincoln Riley's brisket.

Come on John....you are a native Texan.

Redbrickbear
midgett
Can't wait until he's on the ballot again.

Doesn't know his target market. I'm guessing he was the brains behind this "BBQ" restaurant. He's probably shocked, shocked that it failed so quickly.

Realitybites
Cornyn needs to learn a lot of things, and Brisket isn't anywhere near the top of the list. One of the worst GOP senators in he chamber.

https://libertyscore.conservativereview.com/john-cornyn
boognish_bear
Well… I guess he has a sense of humor about it

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
midgett said:

Can't wait until he's on the ballot again.

Doesn't know his target market. I'm guessing he was the brains behind this "BBQ" restaurant. He's probably shocked, shocked that it failed so quickly.

Vegan barbecue? Get a rope!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
J.R.
what even in the hell is that? He is clearly not qualified to represent Texas!
Jack Bauer
John Cornyn - "best hamburger in Texas!"

4th and Inches
boognish_bear said:

This is the second time he's done this. This is somehow even worse than Lincoln Riley's brisket.

what the heck is that? Looks more like sauce covered sliced chicken or turkey breast
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
4th and Inches
J.R. said:

what even in the hell is that? He is clearly not qualified to represent Texas!
Even the english guy knows thats some messed up bbq
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
boognish_bear
Brisket done right requires zero bbq sauce. Step up your game Senator....or at least don't share this abomination with the world.
LIB,MR BEARS
This is what happens when you let some yankee intern run your social media
J.R.
Jack Bauer said:

Also, another black mark about JC. I loves me some in and out, however, if you are a Texan, it is Whataburger, period for fast food. I believe that the Whataburger and In and Out are 2 different animals. Come on JC, you just lost my vote.
muddybrazos
J.R. said:

Jack Bauer said:

Also, another black mark about JC. I loves me some in and out, however, if you are a Texan, it is Whataburger, period for fast food. I believe that the Whataburger and In and Out are 2 different animals. Come on JC, you just lost my vote.
Give me an in n out burger over whataburger any day. Whataburger isnt even a Texas company any more.
boognish_bear
Whataburger spanks In and Out so hard. How is this even up for debate?

I've tried In and Out twice and really tried to be open-minded… But I swear it was not too much above a big Mac.
Doc Holliday
Removing the last letter of his name would be fitting.
Forest Bueller_bf
boognish_bear said:

This is garbage.

It looks like some vegan alternative smothered with some type of sauce.

Real brisket, the good stuff, needs no sauce.

I think he put this on her to get a bunch of clicks, cause he knows darn well
this isn't the good stuff.
Oldbear83
4th and Inches said:

boognish_bear said:

what the heck is that? Looks more like sauce covered sliced chicken or turkey breast
Doesn't even look fully cooked, and I learned long ago you only put sauce on meat to cover up the taste when you screw up the cooking.

Doesn't even look like he cooked it over mesquite!
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
J.R.
muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

Jack Bauer said:

Give me an in n out burger over whataburger any day. Whataburger isnt even a Texas company any more.
I am very aware they were bought out and I do get that. Not, just our little burger joint from Corpus. I was very deliberate to say that I think they are 2 different animals.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.