Thursday in New York

424 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nothing perfectly illustrates the shift in American politics than last Thursday in the New York City area. There were four presidents in the greater NYC area:
- One attended the wake of a murdered blue collar worker
- Three attended a 10K-a-plate fundraiser with billionaires and celebrities

It perfectly illustrates the core focus of each party. My grandparents are turning over in their graves.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Harrison Bergeron said:

Nothing perfectly illustrates the shift in American politics than last Thursday in the New York City area. There were four presidents in the greater NYC area:

It perfectly illustrates the core focus of each party. My grandparents are turning over in their graves.
Unfortunately, many Democrat voters have something similar to battered wives' syndrome. No matter how much they get beat up and are abused, they keep coming back for more and voting D. Thank you Sir, may I have another!!! New Yorkers and Californians are the worst.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Mitch Blood Green
Harrison Bergeron said:

It doesn't. Being in a town doesn't make you invited to a wake or a funeral.

I've said this many times and it's true. If Trump shows up at me funeral, I'm getting up and walking out.
Whiskey Pete
Mitch Blood Green said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

I've said this many times and it's true. If Trump shows up at me funeral, I'm getting up and walking out.
Pretty easily triggered here, eh?

Johnny Bear
Whiskey Pete said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Pretty easily triggered here, eh?

Trump could single-handedly find a cure for cancer and the TDS'ers would be outraged at how he just screwed over the oncology profession.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Mitch Blood Green said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

I think Trump should just show up, fart in your casket, and leave! Hell, I think that's what I will do!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.