Trump redefines TDS

2,150 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Harrison Bergeron
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump's Dementia State: steepening cognitive decline.

Change my mind.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

Change my mind.
LOL!!! Yep. We should put Joe and the Donald on the debate stage and let them get after it. Do you agree?

We should let the people decide.

MAGAA - Make America Great Again Again
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Johnny Bear
quash said:

Change my mind.

Are you serious??

- Trump is capable of stringing multiple coherent sentences together when he isn't reading from a teleprompter or from a script.

- Trump can easily find his way off of a stage after a speech.

- Trump doesn't need the Easter Bunny or his wife to lead him around and protect him from reporters who might ask him a tougher question than "what's your favorite flavor of ice cream?".

-Trump can be trusted to not poop his pants for hours on end.

-Trump is capable of interacting with common people without making a fool of himself.

-Trump took a cognitive test not that long ago that he passed with flying colors. When has dementia Joe taken and passed one of those??

- Unlike dementia Joe nobody has ever reported that Trump is mentally incapable of standing trial.

I can go on, but like the rest of the TDS'ers I'm sure per your irrational unhinged emotional visceral hatred for Trump, silly little things like actual facts will never sway your thinking.

Doc Holliday
quash said:

Change my mind.
Biden behaves like a damn Roomba vacuum after he's done speaking...

If that's acceptable to you then Trump's mental health should be acceptable to you.
BearN
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Change my mind.

If that's acceptable to you then Trump's mental health should be acceptable to you.
cms186
both of them are not far from death, neither are fit to be President of any country, why the norm has become that its ok for the leader of a country to be a Pensioner, whilst it disqualifies you from most other high stress and pressure jobs is mind boggling
I'm the English Guy
Porteroso
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Change my mind.

It's likely that to the average voter, neither seems super acceptable. Picking the least evil of 2 awful options is what most Americans are trying to do.

I say don't vote for either! If enough of us did it, a 3rd candidate would get to debate at the end. It will imo take a 3rd party candidate either winning or almost winning, before either will feel the need to change. The only thing the GOP is thinking right now is "man that is hundreds of millions we should be getting, not Trump!"
Doc Holliday
Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Change my mind.

It's likely that to the average voter, neither seems super acceptable. Picking the least evil of 2 awful options is what most Americans are trying to do.

I say don't vote for either! If enough of us did it, a 3rd candidate would get to debate at the end. It will imo take a 3rd party candidate either winning or almost winning, before either will feel the need to change. The only thing the GOP is thinking right now is "man that is hundreds of millions we should be getting, not Trump!"
The GOP created Trump by not representing their voters and allowing democrats to get whatever they demand.

He's the first modern candidate to appeal to the deep hatred people have for what the US has turned into, especially after Bush and Obama. Our government absolutely is abusing us financially and morally. He's the first candidate to capitalize on this.

GOP will not tolerate giving their voters what they want. They have contempt for them. They'll tell voters exactly what they want to hear and then stab them in the back. That's the main reason Trump became POTUS in the first place and why he's still here.
ron.reagan
The debate will be one of the low points for US history. Everyone already knows the questions and answers. I feel sorry for anyone that would change their mind based on the two monkeys throwing **** at each other for an hour.
Porteroso
Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Change my mind.

The GOP created Trump by not representing their voters and allowing democrats to get whatever they demand.

He's the first modern candidate to appeal to the deep hatred people have for what the US has turned into, especially after Bush and Obama. Our government absolutely is abusing us financially and morally. He's the first candidate to capitalize on this.

GOP will not tolerate giving their voters what they want. They have contempt for them. They'll tell voters exactly what they want to hear and then stab them in the back. That's the main reason Trump became POTUS in the first place and why he's still here.

That is probably true, but Trump is even swampier than the GOP. He pardoned a bunch of swampmites on his last day. It's not just his anti swamp rhetoric, but his less desirable rhetoric, like being anti immigrant, that won him the job. Telling non white senators to go back where they came from. That resonated with a great many people. The GOP will be a long time recovering, because his is not a sustainable brand of politics. If he had been half the politician he said he was, he would be President today, but he basically spent his days tweeting and antagonizing liberals. Even many conservatives that didn't bow and kneel.

Of course he still seems attractive to many, but win or lose, this is his last real run. Thank God.
Doc Holliday
Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Change my mind.

That is probably true, but Trump is even swampier than the GOP. He pardoned a bunch of swampmites on his last day. It's not just his anti swamp rhetoric, but his less desirable rhetoric, like being anti immigrant, that won him the job. Telling non white senators to go back where they came from. That resonated with a great many people. The GOP will be a long time recovering, because his is not a sustainable brand of politics. If he had been half the politician he said he was, he would be President today, but he basically spent his days tweeting and antagonizing liberals. Even many conservatives that didn't bow and kneel.

Of course he still seems attractive to many, but win or lose, this is his last real run. Thank God.
What brand of politics is sustainable?

Neoconservatism damn sure isn't. It equates to playing nice with democrats and giving into everything they want.

What do you really want? A media and DC that loves a President is a President that welcomes woke nonsense, insane spending, more war etc. They represent everything wrong with this country, so if you want a POTUS that plays nice...its not gonna work.
cms186
Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Change my mind.

Neoconservatism damn sure isn't. It equates to playing nice with democrats and giving into everything they want.

What do you really want? A media and DC that loves a President is a President that welcomes woke nonsense, insane spending, more war etc. They represent everything wrong with this country, so if you want a POTUS that plays nice...its not gonna work.
A sustainable brand of politics is one that is broadly centrist, going too extreme one way or the other is a recipe for disaster and division
I'm the English Guy
Aliceinbubbleland
quash said:

Change my mind.
He physically is not the person he was in 2016. He is slipping. It's a race to the bottom by both candidates. We deserved better but reasonable and responsible candidates for the office haven't come forward. Unfortunately, none of them want to run because of the circus that is currently in charge of D.C.

The GOP had two candidates who were head and shoulders above Trump but the public seems to want someone who is a reality TV star.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Typical quash. Rings the doorbell. Walks straight to the middle of the living room floor. Takes a dump. Then leaves.

-- Barack Obama
Harrison Bergeron
Has TikTok been banned by Texas yet?
Doc Holliday
cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Change my mind.

A sustainable brand of politics is one that is broadly centrist, going too extreme one way or the other is a recipe for disaster and division
A lot of normalized things under modern neoliberalism I consider extreme.

For example Biden's new student loan plan will cost taxpayers another $84B, bringing total to $559B. The biggest winners are 750,000 people with 20 years in repayment. Their average debt relief is $25,500+ and average household income is $312,000+.

That's extreme yet someone like you would consider it centrist, so there's a huge problem with defining the center.
GrowlTowel
cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Change my mind.

Only one party comes to mind:

Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
GrowlTowel
Aliceinbubbleland said:

quash said:

Change my mind.
He physically is not the person he was in 2016. He is slipping. It's a race to the bottom by both candidates. We deserved better but reasonable and responsible candidates for the office haven't come forward. Unfortunately, none of them want to run because of the circus that is currently in charge of D.C.

The GOP had two candidates who were head and shoulders above Trump but the public seems to want someone who is a reality TV star.

The GOP had one candidate at or above Trump. The other was a replay of Jeb!, Romney, and McCain. Thankfully that democrat light version of the party is now drowned out by the actual voters.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Johnny Bear
ron.reagan said:

The debate will be one of the low points for US history. Everyone already knows the questions and answers. I feel sorry for anyone that would change their mind based on the two monkeys throwing **** at each other for an hour.

Relax - there is probably a 2% chance - if even that - of a debate between the two happening. Even with sequestering Biden to do nothing but rehearse/practice/memorize talking point lies, etc. for the two weeks before and then pumping him full of uppers the day of - dementia Joe's handlers just can't risk it.
cms186
Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Change my mind.

A lot of normalized things under modern neoliberalism I consider extreme.

For example Biden's new student loan plan will cost taxpayers another $84B, bringing total to $559B. The biggest winners are 750,000 people with 20 years in repayment. Their average debt relief is $25,500+ and average household income is $312,000+.

That's extreme yet someone like you would consider it centrist, so there's a huge problem with defining the center.
Its not a policy i would choose, i don't think its an extreme policy (and that's another problem, anything which is slightly off centre favouring the side you don't support is branded as "extreme" regardless of whether it actually is) but there are many other policies I would choose instead, as you say, this has quite a narrow focus of who it benefits and whilst Student Loans are getting stupidly expensive, People are aware of the terms when they sign up for them.
I'm the English Guy
Forest Bueller_bf
cms186 said:

both of them are not far from death, neither are fit to be President of any country, why the norm has become that its ok for the leader of a country to be a Pensioner, whilst it disqualifies you from most other high stress and pressure jobs is mind boggling
Why the two parties can't just get it together and give us 2 younger competent people to run for office is indeed mind boggling.
KaiBear
Forest Bueller_bf said:

cms186 said:

Why the two parties can't just get it together and give us 2 younger competent people to run for office is indeed mind boggling.

True

Elections have become too dependent on campaign contributions.

Need to make all campaign contributions illegal and only a small fixed amount supplied to each candidate by the government.

Then you might see legitimate debates again , by younger intelligent nominees.

4th and Inches
cms186 said:

JR has a point..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
4th and Inches
ron.reagan said:

debate? I cant wait for it.. they are gonna hype up Brandon and he is gonna be a raging maniac once Trump sets him off..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Wangchung
4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

debate? I cant wait for it.. they are gonna hype up Brandon and he is gonna be a raging maniac once Trump sets him off..
Here is the modern democrat debate formula; Ignore question from moderator, speak talking point, off topic. Ignore response from debate opponent, speak talking point, off topic. The leftist media then prints those out-of-place talking points as if they were eloquent and direct answers without providing context that shows they were completely out of pocket responses. The majority of democrats who didn't watch and rely on their favorite media outlet to tell them what happened believes the democrat won handily. Zero opinions changed and their narrative is sustained. Happens in ever D vs R debate.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Harrison Bergeron
Still waiting for Doctor Disinformation to confirm Greg Abbott banned TikTok?

Remember his hysterical posts about it?

I guess it was more LWNJ red meat.
4th and Inches
Harrison Bergeron said:

Abbott didnt but congress is about to..

Abbott did ban porn hub and Mitch still has the sads

–Horace

Redbrickbear
quash said:

Change my mind.

I've seen worse mental states…

ron.reagan
4th and Inches said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

He did not ban it. He just gave into pressure from big tech to have more reasons to collect more data from you. Most of the companies that fell under that opted out from doing business in Texas.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
cms186 said:

WWJRS?

What would J.R. say???

-- Barack Obama
4th and Inches
ron.reagan said:

4th and Inches said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

He did not ban it. He just gave into pressure from big tech to have more reasons to collect more data from you. Most of the companies that fell under that opted out from doing business in Texas.
google VPN.. no business was lost

–Horace

Aliceinbubbleland
Redbrickbear said:

quash said:

Change my mind.

I've seen worse mental states…

Ouch. Makes my skin crawl just thinking of that toaster.
STxBear81
Dems don't a want a constitution. Republicans don't know what to do to protect it. Everyone is a liar that's in Congress
We keep re electing these liars. I gues we liked being lied to. It's merica
Redbrickbear
STxBear81 said:

Dems don't a want a constitution. Republicans don't know what to do to protect it. Everyone is a liar that's in Congress
We keep re electing these liars. I gues we liked being lied to. It's merica

What I want to know is who do our elites think are going to fight their wars for them?

They have successfully destroyed patriotism in American.

Its in totally collapse (among all political demographics)

No one wants to die for DC or the regime anymore

J.R.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

WWJRS?

What would J.R. say???
my opinion is it is absolutely pathetic that we ended up with these to idiots. Sociopath vs. Dementia. Lovely
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.