Biden Quitting Campaign

3,028 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Osodecentx
LIB,MR BEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
chriscbear
Politics is entertaing. Especially right now.
Jacques Strap
Wangchung
Jacques Strap said:

Has all the credibility of a Shlossnagle statement of loyalty.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
LIB,MR BEARS
chriscbear
This is great parody.
GrowlTowel
Greatness.
Harrison Bergeron
The best part is they threatened democracy by refusing to have a primary so the party can only count on him to quit.

Make your bed, lie in it.
Fre3dombear
Harrison Bergeron said:

The best part is they threatened democracy by refusing to have a primary so the party can only count on him to quit.

Make your bed, lie in it.

Thank God we can count on democrats to save democracy!!!!
LIB,MR BEARS
It's Kamala's party now

Osodecentx
whiterock said:

When you see well sourced political reporting with 180-degree conflicting info, you can assume a war is afoot. This tweet explains what we are probably seeing. And may see for a while. Certainly puts in perspective what we saw in Democrat media after the debate - the median launching an offensive to drive Biden off the ticket.

Who is DC Draino? Who are his sources? Has he broken big stories in the past?
drahthaar
LIB,MR BEARS said:

It's Kamala's party now

Who is her audience? 4 year-olds?
GrowlTowel
drahthaar said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

It's Kamala's party now

Who is her audience? 4 year-olds?

That is pretty much how liberals view everyone. Take Frank G on this board as an example.
william
pro ecclesia, pro javelina
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

When you see well sourced political reporting with 180-degree conflicting info, you can assume a war is afoot. This tweet explains what we are probably seeing. And may see for a while. Certainly puts in perspective what we saw in Democrat media after the debate - the median launching an offensive to drive Biden off the ticket.

Rogan O'Handley, bio here:
https://www.tpusa.com/dcdraino

LIB,MR BEARS
Oldbear83
I understand there are new rules for the second Trump-Biden debate:

1. The debate will start at 1 PM Eastern time

2. Biden will have a staffer nearby to 'explain what the President meant' if needed

3. The stage lights on Trump will be green-hued for 'complexion equality' purposes

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Osodecentx
whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

He's a guy with opinions. As are you & i
But no better access than you or I

Rogan O'Handley (@DC_Draino) is a former entertainment lawyer who now posts conservative political commentary and news on social media to his more than 5 million combined followers. He earned two bachelor degrees, magna cum laude, in political science and criminal justice from Northeastern University. He earned his law degree from the University of Chicago Law School.
Wangchung
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Rogan O'Handley (@DC_Draino) is a former entertainment lawyer who now posts conservative political commentary and news on social media to his more than 5 million combined followers. He earned two bachelor degrees, magna cum laude, in political science and criminal justice from Northeastern University. He earned his law degree from the University of Chicago Law School.

Maybe, maybe not. 5,000,000 followers usually denotes some consistency.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
LIB,MR BEARS
whiterock
Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

and some stroke with electeds and other commentators. He's a very bright guy, gifted communicator (makes more doing it than practicing law), and lives the political milieu, in no small part because people who persuade him can tap into his following of 5m people......or bear the wrath of it if they get crossways with him.

I don't always agree with him. But the analysis he posted above is sound. Comports with what I have seen & intuited.

But rather than wallow around in genetic fallacy, perhaps OSO should tell us where his assessment has proven incorrect, rather than just throw bricks at someone he finds too enthusiastically partisan/conservative to be a good Republican.
Osodecentx
whiterock said:

Wangchung said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

and some stroke with electeds and other commentators. He's a very bright guy, gifted communicator (makes more doing it than practicing law), and lives the political milieu, in no small part because people who persuade him can tap into his following of 5m people......or bear the wrath of it if they get crossways with him.

I don't always agree with him. But the analysis he posted above is sound. Comports with what I have seen & intuited.

But rather than wallow around in genetic fallacy, perhaps OSO should tell us where his assessment has proven incorrect, rather than just throw bricks at someone he finds too enthusiastically partisan/conservative to be a good Republican.

He's just a guy with an opinion looking for clicks
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.