If Slackjawed Joe was your dad would you

2,097 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by whiterock
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I want Biden/ Harris to be on the ticket in November. Who could possibly question or argue against such greatness?

RUN JOE RUN!!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
KaiBear
If Dems want to win easily in November.

Nominate the governor of Pennsylvania instead of Biden.

But be prepared to write Harris a big check.
Fre3dombear
KaiBear said:

Will be very funny when they thwart democracy by just putting someone else in there because of a debate or for any reason really completely unprecedented in history or at least modern history.

WE MUST DEFEND DEMOCRACY

they just sit in their little meeting rooms laughing their ass off at the plebes and what they convince their voters of

I hope it's Kamala. From a family of slave owners lmao
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
drahthaar said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Joe has aged. That's not a good reason to vote for Trump.

I expect Biden to have great advisors.

Those advisors have already been working overtime, putting us in our current fiscal and national security trickbag.

The tds never Trumpers are just idiots. They're the frog cooking itself in the pot. Trumps domestic and foreign policy were both better for nearly all Americans and the free world. Liberals just don't care, Biden is a disaster, and they'll cook everyone because the TV tells them to. Mentally ill.
KaiBear
Fre3dombear said:

KaiBear said:

Will be very funny when they thwart democracy by just putting someone else in there because of a debate or for any reason really completely unprecedented in history or at least modern history.

WE MUST DEFEND DEMOCRACY

they just sit in their little meeting rooms laughing their ass off at the plebes and what they convince their voters of

The whole concept of primaries determining a party's presidential nominee is relatively new.

And even that process has been manipulated by party. bosses and lobbyists.

I hope Harris disappears back to California and never gets another political appointment.

Though like Beto she is too dumb to do much else.
whiterock
KaiBear said:

Fre3dombear said:

KaiBear said:

WE MUST DEFEND DEMOCRACY

The whole concept of primaries determining a party's presidential nominee is relatively new.

And even that process has been manipulated by party. bosses and lobbyists.

I hope Harris disappears back to California and never gets another political appointment.

Though like Beto she is too dumb to do much else.
Beware of people wanting to protect democracy. They don't understand we are a Republic.
Forest Bueller_bf
Fre3dombear said:

KaiBear said:

WE MUST DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Joe has garnered 3894 pledged delegates with 1976 needed to secure the nomination.

With wife Jill, Joes family and his inner circling the wagons around Joe, it will be a hell of a show at the convention if they somehow strip him of the nomination.
LIB,MR BEARS
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Fre3dombear said:

KaiBear said:

WE MUST DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Joe has garnered 3894 pledged delegates with 1976 needed to secure the nomination.

With wife Jill, Joes family and his inner circling the wagons around Joe, it will be a hell of a show at the convention if they somehow strip him of the nomination.
Who will the most impactful rioters be outside of the convention?

What creative language will be used to make the looting, burning, rioting and dismissal of primary result seem noble while still maintaining Jan 6 was an attempted insurrection?
STxBear81
Hunters drug fiends are getting itchy. They will protect their investment.
Fre3dombear
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Fre3dombear said:

KaiBear said:

WE MUST DEFEND DEMOCRACY

What creative language will be used to make the looting, burning, rioting and dismissal of primary result seem noble while still maintaining Jan 6 was an attempted insurrection?

Will they paint BLM on the streets?
LIB,MR BEARS
Fre3dombear said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Fre3dombear said:

KaiBear said:

WE MUST DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Will they paint BLM on the streets?
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
The liberal news has turned on Joe, they know it'll be difficult to keep up the charade that they've been portraying. I mean sure the progressive lemmings will believe whatever they're told and that he's in charge, but for the majority it'll just be too difficult to keep up the Weekend at Bernie's like charade. It's getting harder and harder for the masses to believe he can manage anything.

In reality, progressives won't ever care on their own. Even the liberals willing to admit Joe hasn't been capable for years and they have no idea who is running our country, well they still don't care. The fact is they just don't care because the TV hasn't told them to care. They only care about what the TV tells them to.

Liberal news says Joe is done, so that means it'll happen now or shortly after the election.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
If Pres B. were my dad I would find a nice comfortable place e for him to spend the rest of his time. I would make sure his nurses and Dr.s were kind and respectable. I would try to visit him once a week and expect his grandkids to do the same.

Would anyone here do less?
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
LIB,MR BEARS
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

If Pres B. were my dad I would find a nice comfortable place e for him to spend the rest of his time. I would make sure his nurses and Dr.s were kind and respectable. I would try to visit him once a week and expect his grandkids to do the same.

I'd bribe him with ice cream.

I would hide him away and pass myself of as his spokesperson. I'd speak for him, harnessing whatever power of his I could to manipulate towards my goals. I'd give him small insignificant duties like waving and saying hello to groups. I'd use that crazy old SOB any and every way I could.

Now, that's just me and I'm a sorry, evil, power-hungry azzhole. I wouldn't expect anyone else to be that cruel.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I would expect no less of a man with a ***** for a grandmother.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
whiterock
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I'd bribe him with ice cream.

I would hide him away and pass myself of as his spokesperson. I'd speak for him, harnessing whatever power of his I could to manipulate towards my goals. I'd give him small insignificant duties like waving and saying hello to groups. I'd use that crazy old SOB any and every way I could.

Now, that's just me and I'm a sorry, evil, power-hungry azzhole. I wouldn't expect anyone else to be that cruel.
President Biden as the White House Wal-Mart greeter. Very amusing.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.