Vivek nails it - allowing democrats to lie

3,831 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Aliceinbubbleland
Fre3dombear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As we know every accusation is an admission of what they're doing.

He sums it up well.

Supporting subjugation to them as entire classes of
People have done with nothing to show from them etc is what must be stopped.

Complicit?

Mitch Blood Green
Vivek just mad that an Indian woman will make it to the White House.
4th and Inches
Mitch Blood Green said:

vances wife will visit the white house often when Trump is re-elected

Harris is less electable than your girl Hillary
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Mitch Blood Green
4th and Inches said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Kansas at Baylor Nov 30. Put your beer up.
Fre3dombear
4th and Inches said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Be prepared to be shocked
Oldbear83
Fre3dombear said:

4th and Inches said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Vote for Trump anyway.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
GrowlTowel
Fre3dombear said:

4th and Inches said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

I agree. Going to be a landslide with states never before in play.
Fre3dombear
Theyll blame them trump loss on picking JD Vance amongst other things
4th and Inches
Fre3dombear said:

4th and Inches said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

after the last 4 years, nothing in politics shocks me
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Johnny Bear
GrowlTowel said:

Fre3dombear said:

4th and Inches said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Comes down to whether or not it's at least somewhat of a fair election. If it is, I agree - should be a mandate level win for Trump. The millions of illegal aliens who will be fearing deportation are a huge wild card for the dims to potentially manipulate and massively cheat with - and dare anybody to do anything about it (similar to 2020 but possibly on a much larger scale). Trump can't afford another close election as far as the legitimate votes go.
KaiBear
GrowlTowel said:

Fre3dombear said:

4th and Inches said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Is this 'landslide ' going to be similar to the Republican Red Wave of the 2022 midterms ?

Trump will be extremely lucky to win.

A There are far more registered Democrats than Republicans.
B. 90% of the media are unabashedly supporters of any Dem nominee. And repeated propaganda works on the weak minded.
C. Our electorate is increasingly uninformed and ignorant.
D. Trump will continually say and text incredibly self destructive comments.
Whiskey Pete
Fre3dombear said:

Theyll blame them trump loss on picking JD Vance amongst other things
Easier for democrats to explain 100 million votes for Harris than 90 million votes for Biden.
4th and Inches
KaiBear said:

GrowlTowel said:

Fre3dombear said:

4th and Inches said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Is this 'landslide ' going to be similar to the Republican Red Wave of the 2022 midterms ?

B. 90% of the media are unabashedly supporters of any Dem nominee. And repeated propaganda works on the weak minded.
you have to ignore the millions in CA and NY as far as saying there are far more dems than gop..

Most pollers use +2 or so on Dems when doing national polling

Trump won with Hillary plus 2
Biden won with Biden plus 4-5

With Trump being plus 4 or so nationally on a full choice poll, thats tough for Dems to overcome

Alot of time left
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
GrowlTowel
4th and Inches said:

KaiBear said:

GrowlTowel said:

Fre3dombear said:

4th and Inches said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

you have to ignore the millions in CA and NY as far as saying there are far more dems than gop..

With Trump being plus 4 or so nationally on a full choice poll, thats tough for Dems to overcome

Alot of time left
This is the rational interpretation of recent events. Dems are behind, which is why they changed horses. Can they catch up? Sure, there is a lot of time left prior to the election and Trump is Trump.

However, Harris was not the strongest horse in the stable. She is generally unlikable and while she is not Trump, she has no grassroots. 92% of her staff have quit since she became VP.

Of course, a few hundred thousand ballots manufactured in a handful of counties could certainly turn the election as well.
Forest Bueller_bf
Fre3dombear said:

4th and Inches said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

How could we be shocked.

A man with pretty serious cognitive decline won in 2020.
Now that man is bordering on dementia and had to step down
as a candidate.

He was replaced by a person who didn't win a single delegate and was
drawing 3% of the vote when she bowed out in 2020.

There is nothing in politics that is shocking.

That said Trump should have chosen Tulsi.

The constant reminder of her decimation of Harris would have always
been there.

I have to come back on here and add I will never understimate Trumps abilility
to put his foot in his mouth.

Now he is running against a woman who has multiple intersectionalities on the oppression scale, he will
really need to watch his mouth, and I don't think he is capable of it.
Oldbear83
GrowlTowel said:

4th and Inches said:

KaiBear said:

GrowlTowel said:

Fre3dombear said:

4th and Inches said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Alot of time left
This is the rational interpretation of recent events. Dems are behind, which is why they changed horses. Can they catch up? Sure, there is a lot of time left prior to the election and Trump is Trump.

However, Harris was not the strongest horse in the stable. She is generally unlikable and while she is not Trump, she has no grassroots. 92% of her staff have quit since she became VP.

Of course, a few hundred thousand ballots manufactured in a handful of counties could certainly turn the election as well.
** sigh **

You remind me of a guy who was dealt a full house, dumped it and drew five hoping for a straight flush.

4th and Inches is right that we cannot relax and get complacent, but this is literally the best position for a GOP candidate in decades. The collapse of the Lawfare campaign, the debate and everything it produced, and of course the assassination attempt and the incredible mess the DHS made of explaining things, all combined to create a condition where Biden went into a tailspin and the Democrats dumped him in a clear panic.

It's easy to look at 2020 and imagine the Democrats have a slick, well-designed plan to win the election this year, but just look at the main points of the Democrats' campaign this year:

1. They banked on Biden being competent enough to run his campaign and both look/sound Presidential;

2. They backed up Biden with Kamala Harris for Vice-President, a woman who literally collected not even one delegate the last time she ran for President;

3. They incorrectly counted on a series of court decisions - and appeals - all going their way, in order to bankrupt Trump, discredit him and possible throw him into prison. What they accomplished was essentially the opposite;

4. They lowered security for who knows why, and in so doing accidentally created an iconic image of personal courage for Trump;

5. They ignored danger signs of Biden's failing cognition until they passed the deadline for ballot changes in multiple states, Biden's financial resources were locked in such a way that most viable candidates had no chance of using them;

6. And they ignored clear signs from voters that stale old candidates like Newson, Whitmer and so on would be unacceptable, leaving no real options when Biden was finally removed from the race.

Sure, Trump sends out dumb tweets, and sure he has a huge ego, but it is the Democrats - not the Republicans who are the party in real trouble here.

What we should be doing, is backing Trump and working to win House and Senate races. This is a unique opportunity, and we should be taking full advantage.

Forest Bueller_bf

Quote:

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton leads Republican rival Donald Trump by 12 percentage points among likely voters, her strongest showing this month, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Tuesday.

The Aug. 18-22 poll showed that 45 percent of voters supported Clinton, while 33 percent backed Trump ahead of the Nov. 8 election.
There is literally no telling who is going to win. This was from the August 23rd numbers.

Dems have their convention later there will be that bump. If they are still having a debate in September, there will be a bump from a quarter percent drop in interest rates. Then comes the debate.

Harris is grating and nausiating when she gets rolling, so in a debate, where it's not as scripted or controlled, that may hurt her, but if Trump is rolling with the insults that will hurt him.

This will likely come down to ideology. Are there still enough relatively conservative people in the US to drag Trump to victory, I just don't know.
J.R.
VP Harris will murder Trump in a debate. He's just not that smart, lies ad nauseam. She will call him out. He's nothing more than a bully. Don't think that her lines are going to be , I put away and prosecuted liars, cheats, frauds and you sir are a convicted felon.
Jack Bauer
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Fre3dombear said:

4th and Inches said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

How could we be shocked.

A man with pretty serious cognitive decline won in 2020.
Now that man is bordering on dementia and had to step down
as a candidate.

He was replaced by a person who didn't win a single delegate and was
drawing 3% of the vote when she bowed out in 2020.

There is nothing in politics that is shocking.

That said Trump should have chosen Tulsi.

The constant reminder of her decimation of Harris would have always
been there.

I have to come back on here and add I will never understimate Trumps abilility
to put his foot in his mouth.

Now he is running against a woman who has multiple intersectionalities on the oppression scale, he will
really need to watch his mouth, and I don't think he is capable of it.

Agreed - Tulsi checks off the 'woman', 'minority', 'veteran' boxes for the DEI media BUT she is also young and full of energy and would knock Kamala on her ***.
whitetrash
J.R. said:

VP Harris will murder Trump in a debate. He's just not that smart, lies ad nauseam. She will call him out. He's nothing more than a bully. Don't think that her lines are going to be , I put away and prosecuted liars, cheats, frauds and you sir are a convicted felon.
OsoCoreyell
J.R. said:

I certainly don't think Trump is a great orator, but have you listened to Kamala actually speak? She's really a very poor public speaker, so I'm not sure where the confidence is coming from.
J.R.
OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

I certainly don't think Trump is a great orator, but have you listened to Kamala actually speak? She's really a very poor public speaker, so I'm not sure where the confidence is coming from.
she is much more eloquent and a lot smarter than him and being a former prosecutor and she will not let him get away with his constant lies and bluster. She will push back on him like nobody's business. Biden just didn't didn't have the where with all to do it.
Forest Bueller_bf
J.R. said:

That goes two ways, she was a corrupt prosecutor who withheld evidence multiple times that could have exonerated innocent black men. There is nothing attractive about her personality, or likable about her demeanor.

She ain't that smart either.

Trump is no debater, but the Conviction for "Felonies" were trumped up charges.

Focusing on his convictions will fire up his base.
Johnny Bear
J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

she is much more eloquent and a lot smarter than him and being a former prosecutor and she will not let him get away with his constant lies and bluster. She will push back on him like nobody's business. Biden just didn't didn't have the where with all to do it.

Seriously, Junior - if you listen to her for more than 1 minute you risk losing at least 10 points off of your IQ. And the cackling hysterically at comments that aren't even remotely humorous is as annoying as it gets. She's the epitome of an unqualified identity politics / DEI swamp creature and it shows just about every time she opens her mouth.
whitetrash
J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

Only if you definition of "eloquent" is "cackles like a kookaburra". I'd say she comes across as dumber than a bag of hammers, but that's an insult to hammers.

Plus Trump can counter with her open support of the rioters who burned Minneapolis, Portland, St Louis and other s**thole cities.
J.R.
Fre3dombear said:

As we know every accusation is an admission of what they're doing.

He sums it up well.

Supporting subjugation to them as entire classes of
People have done with nothing to show from them etc is what must be stopped.

Complicit?

yeah, it's great. However, Trump is the Gold Standard of LIES. Come on now. Have you not heard your guy lie, lie, lie. You ok with that?
J.R.
Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

Seriously, Junior - if you listen to her for more than 1 minute you risk losing at least 10 points off of your IQ. And the cackling hysterically at comments that aren't even remotely humorous is as annoying as it gets. She's the epitome of an unqualified identity politics / DEI swamp creature and it shows just about every time she opens her mouth.
and tell me again why fat boy is qualified? Pissing away money through multiple, multiple bankruptcies. DEI is complete bull***** You and your ilk are just a little nervous.
J.R.
Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

Now little jonnie. yeah, a woman of color should not be there, regardless of qualifications? that is dumb, even for your middling ass.
Oldbear83
J.R. sounding more and more like Joe Biden when they tell him they have run out of ice cream ...
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. sounding more and more like Joe Biden when they tell him they have run out of ice cream ...
take your Geritol, go to Luby's (if you have one) and get the Luanne Platter. You and momma can fret over how bad things are here.
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

[ mangled grumbling ]
Yup J.R., you've got your Biden impression down pat, complete with lack of facts and sullen bitterness.
joseywales
Every single politician lies. It is frar mo Gering propaganda from both sides.
4th and Inches
J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

Hillary Clinton is smarter than Harris, like way the F smarter and we saw those debates. He will do fine.
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Johnny Bear
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

Now little jonnie. yeah, a woman of color should not be there, regardless of qualifications? that is dumb, even for your middling ass.

Junior, you're the one bringing up her color and playing the.race card - just like the good little lib you are. Her color/ race has nothing to do with her being wholly unqualified to be VP, let alone POTUS - but it has everything to do with why she is where she's at. You so give yourself away with these kinds of posts.
KaiBear
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

Help me out Jr.

Exactly what did Harris accomplish in the last 3.5 years ?

Border Czar ……all time high of illegals allowed in the country

Representative of the Biden Administration…….With 200,000 Russian troops on the Ukrainian border; Harris goes to Europe and publicly repeats US hopes that Ukraine will join NATO.

Russia invaded shortly afterwards.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.