Vivek nails it - allowing democrats to lie

4,082 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Aliceinbubbleland
Johnny Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

VP Harris will murder Trump in a debate. He's just not that smart, lies ad nauseam. She will call him out. He's nothing more than a bully. Don't think that her lines are going to be , I put away and prosecuted liars, cheats, frauds and you sir are a convicted felon.
I certainly don't think Trump is a great orator, but have you listened to Kamala actually speak? She's really a very poor public speaker, so I'm not sure where the confidence is coming from.
she is much more eloquent and a lot smarter than him and being a former prosecutor and she will not let him get away with his constant lies and bluster. She will push back on him like nobody's business. Biden just didn't didn't have the where with all to do it.

Seriously, Junior - if you listen to her for more than 1 minute you risk losing at least 10 points off of your IQ. And the cackling hysterically at comments that aren't even remotely humorous is as annoying as it gets. She's the epitome of an unqualified identity politics / DEI swamp creature and it shows just about every time she opens her mouth.
and tell me again why fat boy is qualified? Pissing away money through multiple, multiple bankruptcies. DEI is complete bull***** You and your ilk are just a little nervous.

LOL!! Were you asleep from 2016 -2020? Trump was POTUS and the country was demonstrably better off in virtually every way before your boy and his DEI VP screwed all of it up in short order. That's what more than qualifies Trump to be POTUS again and your girl Kamala isn't fit to tie his shoes.
J.R.
Forest Bueller_bf said:

J.R. said:

VP Harris will murder Trump in a debate. He's just not that smart, lies ad nauseam. She will call him out. He's nothing more than a bully. Don't think that her lines are going to be , I put away and prosecuted liars, cheats, frauds and you sir are a convicted felon.
That goes two ways, she was a corrupt prosecutor who withheld evidence multiple times that could have exonerated innocent black men. There is nothing attractive about her personality, or likable about her demeanor.

She ain't that smart either.

Trump is no debater, but the Conviction for "Felonies" were trumped up charges.

Focusing on his convictions will fire up his base.
She isn't smart? She is much more educated than Fat Boy. Fat Boy went to undergrad at Penn. He says he graduated from Wharton. Nope. Back then you had to graduate undergrad and then go to Wharton for Business School . It has changed a little now. They have a combo where you can get a Wharton undergrad business degree.
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. sounding more and more like Joe Biden when they tell him they have run out of ice cream ...
[ mangled grumbling ]
Yup J.R., you've got your Biden impression down pat, complete with lack of facts and sullen bitterness.
you are just nothing more than a simple, bitter old man. Don't live your life according to politics. It is a waste of time.
J.R.
Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

I certainly don't think Trump is a great orator, but have you listened to Kamala actually speak? She's really a very poor public speaker, so I'm not sure where the confidence is coming from.
she is much more eloquent and a lot smarter than him and being a former prosecutor and she will not let him get away with his constant lies and bluster. She will push back on him like nobody's business. Biden just didn't didn't have the where with all to do it.

Seriously, Junior - if you listen to her for more than 1 minute you risk losing at least 10 points off of your IQ. And the cackling hysterically at comments that aren't even remotely humorous is as annoying as it gets. She's the epitome of an unqualified identity politics / DEI swamp creature and it shows just about every time she opens her mouth.
Now little jonnie. yeah, a woman of color should not be there, regardless of qualifications? that is dumb, even for your middling ass.

Junior, you're the one bringing up her color and playing the.race card - just like the good little lib you are. Her color/ race has nothing to do with her being wholly unqualified to be VP, let alone POTUS - but it has everything to do with why she is where she's at. You so give yourself away with these kinds of posts.
it's called a "dog whistle". you and the rest of the nuts here do it all the time.
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. sounding more and more like Joe Biden when they tell him they have run out of ice cream ...
[ mangled grumbling ]
Yup J.R., you've got your Biden impression down pat, complete with lack of facts and sullen bitterness.
you are just nothing more than a simple, bitter old man. Don't live your life according to politics. It is a waste of time.
I am much more than you, and your obvious bitter spite, will ever understand.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Wangchung
"Biden lover" stupid is one thing, but "Kamala lover" stupid is a an entirely different word of stupid.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
J.R.
KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

Now little jonnie. yeah, a woman of color should not be there, regardless of qualifications? that is dumb, even for your middling ass.

Help me out Jr.

Exactly what did Harris accomplish in the last 3.5 years ?

Border Czar ……all time high of illegals allowed in the country

Representative of the Biden Administration…….With 200,000 Russian troops on the Ukrainian border; Harris goes to Europe and publicly repeats US hopes that Ukraine will join NATO.

Russia invaded shortly afterwards.
Obviously, you didn't see my previous post. Border security has been a disaster under Biden/Harris. We should let Ukraine in NATO SAP.
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

[ mangled grumbling ]
I am much more than you, and your obvious bitter spite, will ever understand.

oh, I can tell. You are special. You are a bitter, simpleton who doesn't seem to understand facts from lies.
Forest Bueller
J.R. said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

J.R. said:

That goes two ways, she was a corrupt prosecutor who withheld evidence multiple times that could have exonerated innocent black men. There is nothing attractive about her personality, or likable about her demeanor.

She isn't smart? She is much more educated than Fat Boy. Fat Boy went to undergrad at Penn. He says he graduated from Wharton. Nope. Back then you had to graduate undergrad and then go to Wharton for Business School . It has changed a little now. They have a combo where you can get a Wharton undergrad business degree.

Ok, I should have framed it differently. She is very educated, I don't equate that with overall intelligence. She seems to lack a common sense level of mental quickness. I'm sure her IQ is fine. Her street smarts seems to be seriously lacking.

She has had more cringey interviews than I can count.

Just because Trump is a scoundrel who is rude, somewhat abusive, a narcissist and generally amoral, that doesn't elevate his seriously lame opponent who has managed to fall up her entire political career.
Jack Bauer
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

and tell me again why fat boy is qualified? Pissing away money through multiple, multiple bankruptcies. DEI is complete bull***** You and your ilk are just a little nervous.

Joe Biden said in 2020 he was going to nominate a black woman for VP. That's exactly DEI.
Oldbear83
Spite from J.R. would be kind of a badge of honor by now, except that J.R. spews so much at so many that it's become the norm for this forum.
J.R.
Forest Bueller said:

J.R. said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

J.R. said:

Ok, I should have framed it differently. She is very educated, I don't equate that with overall intelligence. She seems to lack a common sense level of mental quickness. I'm sure her IQ is fine. Her street smarts seems to be seriously lacking.

Just because Trump is a scoundrel who is rude, somewhat abusive, a narcissist and generally amoral, that doesn't elevate his seriously lame opponent who has managed to fall up her entire political career.

I do agree that education does not always equal smarts. Trump has street smarts as he is a gangster. How many cringy interviews has fat boy had? He's talking about Sharks and talking in circles, meanwhile , if his mouth is open, he's lying
J.R.
Jack Bauer said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

Joe Biden said in 2020 he was going to nominate a black woman for VP. That's exactly DEI.
Nothing wrong with that IMO, as long a the person is qualified.
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

Spite from J.R. would be kind of a badge of honor by now, except that J.R. spews so much at so many that it's become the norm for this forum.
You need to get smarter (lost cause), quit hurling personal attacks. You don't know me from chit. You know nothing about me, so STFU, till you do.
Johnny Bear
J.R. said:

Jack Bauer said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

That's the whole point, genius - she wasn't/isn't qualified and that doesn't matter and is a minimal consideration if it's a consideration at all in the world of DEI / Identity politics. What you are, meaning what superficial boxes you check such as race, gender, sexual preference, etc. - is what really counts versus actual qualifications and merit. And it's a big reason why virtually everything this regime has put its hands on has turned to crap or has gotten totally screwed up.
Oldbear83
Find a mirror if you want to call someone out for being a classless jerk, J.R.

You have done far worse than anyone here ever said to you.

Most are just not willing to tell you to your face you are being a butt on a regular basis to the whole board.

That money you brag about having does not change that truth, by the way.
Johnny Bear
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

Junior, you're the one bringing up her color and playing the.race card - just like the good little lib you are. Her color/ race has nothing to do with her being wholly unqualified to be VP, let alone POTUS - but it has everything to do with why she is where she's at. You so give yourself away with these kinds of posts.
it's called a "dog whistle". you and the rest of the nuts here do it all the time.

Ah yes, the "dog whistle" race card play -another classic lefty attempt at diversion. Gotta give you credit - you know the lib playbook well.
J.R.
Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

LOL!! Were you asleep from 2016 -2020? Trump was POTUS and the country was demonstrably better off in virtually every way before your boy and his DEI VP screwed all of it up in short order. That's what more than qualifies Trump to be POTUS again and your girl Kamala isn't fit to tie his shoes.
are you asleep? Stock Mets at record high. Trump increased the deficit more than ole Joe. Rates coming down. I deal in facts, not Fox News like you and the rest of the magga robots. Trump is a mortal threat to our country and democracy. Wake up son, pay attention and don't deal in Foxy drivel or innuendo . You good at it because you don't seem to have an original thought that wasn't propagated by someone is telling you. Be your own man, son.
J.R.
Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Jack Bauer said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

That's the whole point, genius - she wasn't/isn't qualified and that doesn't matter and is a minimal consideration if it's a consideration at all in the world of DEI / Identity politics. What you are, meaning what superficial boxes you check such as race, gender, sexual preference, etc. - is what really counts versus actual qualifications and merit. And it's a big reason why virtually everything this regime has put its hands on has turned to crap or has gotten totally screwed up.
Nope, son, I'm not sure if she is qualified yet. I could care less about race, creed, color ect. Hire the best person for the job. That is what I do. I hire people who are smarter than me and have expertise I don't. Need to hear her positions. I know
J.R.
Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

Ah yes, the "dog whistle" race card play -another classic lefty attempt at diversion. Gotta give you credit - you know the lib playbook well
yall some hateful MOFO's . I'm looking you old, little jonnie bear. At least Red and some of the others I don't agree with have a good take. Unfortunately , you are not capable.
4th and Inches
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

are you asleep? Stock Mets at record high. Trump increased the deficit more than ole Joe. Rates coming down. I deal in facts, not Fox News like you and the rest of the magga robots. Trump is a mortal threat to our country and democracy. Wake up son, pay attention and don't deal in Foxy drivel or innuendo . You good at it because you don't seem to have an original thought that wasn't propagated by someone is telling you. Be your own man, son.
easy street aint main street..

Wake up son and pay attention. The average person cant afford 2024..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Mothra
Mitch Blood Green said:

Vivek just mad that an Indian woman will make it to the White House.
Vance's wife?
Mothra
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Fre3dombear said:

4th and Inches said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

vances wife will visit the white house often when Trump is re-elected

Harris is less electable than your girl Hillary

Be prepared to be shocked
How could we be shocked.

A man with pretty serious cognitive decline won in 2020.
Now that man is bordering on dementia and had to step down
as a candidate.

He was replaced by a person who didn't win a single delegate and was
drawing 3% of the vote when she bowed out in 2020.

There is nothing in politics that is shocking.

That said Trump should have chosen Tulsi.

The constant reminder of her decimation of Harris would have always
been there.

I have to come back on here and add I will never understimate Trumps abilility
to put his foot in his mouth.

Now he is running against a woman who has multiple intersectionalities on the oppression scale, he will
really need to watch his mouth, and I don't think he is capable of it.
Excellent post. Kamala is terrible, but Trump can't help but shoot himself in the foot. He has more self-inflicted wounds than any politician in history.

And yes, Vance was a huge mistake when there were so many good choices that would bring in a different demographic.
Mothra
J.R. said:

Don't agree with this. Have you watched her debate? She's awful, and has some of the most unlikeable and fake mannerisms I've ever seen.

I'll never forget Tulsi absolutely murdering her at the Dem debate in 2020. Single-handedly knocked her out of contention.
Mothra
KaiBear said:

GrowlTowel said:

Fre3dombear said:

4th and Inches said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

I agree. Going to be a landslide with states never before in play.

Is this 'landslide ' going to be similar to the Republican Red Wave of the 2022 midterms ?

Trump will be extremely lucky to win.

A There are far more registered Democrats than Republicans.
B. 90% of the media are unabashedly supporters of any Dem nominee. And repeated propaganda works on the weak minded.
C. Our electorate is increasingly uninformed and ignorant.
D. Trump will continually say and text incredibly self destructive comments.
Yup.
Mothra
J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

No, she's not. You need to get on youtube and look up a montage of her speeches. She is absolutely terrible. She couldn't come across as more fake.
Mothra
Jack Bauer said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Fre3dombear said:

4th and Inches said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

How could we be shocked.

A man with pretty serious cognitive decline won in 2020.
Now that man is bordering on dementia and had to step down
as a candidate.

He was replaced by a person who didn't win a single delegate and was
drawing 3% of the vote when she bowed out in 2020.

There is nothing in politics that is shocking.

That said Trump should have chosen Tulsi.

The constant reminder of her decimation of Harris would have always
been there.

I have to come back on here and add I will never understimate Trumps abilility
to put his foot in his mouth.

Now he is running against a woman who has multiple intersectionalities on the oppression scale, he will
really need to watch his mouth, and I don't think he is capable of it.

Agreed - Tulsi checks off the 'woman', 'minority', 'veteran' boxes for the DEI media BUT she is also young and full of energy and would knock Kamala on her ***.

Would take her in a heartbeat over Vance. That pick I fear is going to come back and bite Trump.
Mothra
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

Let me try to explain something to you for the 1,326,000th time.

They both suck. Both of them. They're both terrible people. But if you are even a smidge conservative (as you claim to be), the choice between the two couldn't be more clear.

Repeat after me: VOTE ON POLICY. Now write this 100 times on a chalkboard.
Mothra
J.R. said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

J.R. said:

She's smart because she went to Howard University and graduated without honors from UC College of Law, San Francisco, a second-rate law school?

Come on man. Put down the crack pipe.
Mothra
J.R. said:

Jack Bauer said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

Sure there is. You want to nominate the best candidate available (not the best black candidate), since that person is no. 1 in line to be president if you bite the bullet.
Johnny Bear
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Jack Bauer said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

Nope, son, I'm not sure if she is qualified yet. I could care less about race, creed, color ect. Hire the best person for the job. That is what I do. I hire people who are smarter than me and have expertise I don't. Need to hear her positions. I know
Again, yes, merit and actual qualifications regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, etc., etc. is absolutely the way to go - but that's the opposite of what DEI and identity politics is all about. If you had a few brain cells to rub together you would understand that.
Johnny Bear
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

Ah yes, the "dog whistle" race card play -another classic lefty attempt at diversion. Gotta give you credit - you know the lib playbook well
yall some hateful MOFO's . I'm looking you old, little jonnie bear. At least Red and some of the others I don't agree with have a good take. Unfortunately , you are not capable.

And now name calling as a deflection when you've got nothing of substance to respond with. Typical lefty response. It's actually funny how you just keep giving yourself away. Now, run along and go listen to some Joy Reid or Joe Scarborough clips on your favorite network to prepare for you next response.
Mothra
Harris leads Trump according to Reuters poll.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-harris-leads-trump-44-173532389.html

May not last long, and there may be issues with the poll, but I think herein lies the danger of Trump as a candidate. When he was running against Biden, the choice between two old men was a lot more stark. Harris - despite being terrible - pulls a different demographic of voters, and probably fires up the base much more than Biden.

I've said all along that if Biden drops out, Trump is going to have a steep hill to climb. This polls seems to be showing that.

Boy do I wish the Repubs had picked a different candidate. I pray I am wrong.
Johnny Bear
Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Jack Bauer said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

J.R. said:

Sure there is. You want to nominate the best candidate available (not the best black candidate), since that person is no. 1 in line to be president if you bite the bullet.

Exactly. And stating you're going to appoint "a black woman" is just as racist as stating you're going to appoint a "white man", or a "Hispanic woman", or a "bald Asian", etc. Merit without consideration of silly superficial things like race, ethnicity, gender, etc. is always the way it should be.
Forest Bueller_bf
J.R. said:

Forest Bueller said:

J.R. said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

J.R. said:

I do agree that education does not always equal smarts. Trump has street smarts as he is a gangster. How many cringy interviews has fat boy had? He's talking about Sharks and talking in circles, meanwhile , if his mouth is open, he's lying
Trump has some real dumbass in him and always has to feel like he is the baddest man in the room. That causes him to ramble on about himself for no reason, and insult people when it would be better to keep his mouth shut.

From reading my previous posts, I've relayed that I don't believe Trump is capable of toning down the insults, and against a female opponent who has multiple intersectionalities into the oppressed aggrevement categories, even though she is anything but oppressed, it's media perception that matters. In media world reality isn't a part of the equation, and if he verbally spars with her, he will have all types of labels thrown at him.

She could call him Hitler and not hear a peep.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.