US: Who is actually in charge right now?

1,110 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Realitybites
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
1st: Who is actually leading the United States right now and making decisions quietly on behalf of Biden?

Biden has been bad for a LONG while, I believe they were hiding it in the last election, and nothing since then has made it obvious that he has his long term wits about him. The press has decided to take off the cover, and they put him up in a debate that everyone knew he couldn't handle on purpose.

2nd: Given above, who has been leading the country for the last several years?

3rd: Why is the press (the entirety of the liberal media) willing to outright lie and deceive the people on this matter?

4th: Why do Progressives not care one iota who is running the country? They literally have no idea, but they just don't care. What is wrong with them? How broken, how much of a zealot, how much social engineering does it take, where you just don't care who's running the country?
GrowlTowel
It is their religion. Nothing else matters to them.
EatMoreSalmon
Biden has not been in charge of this administration from the beginning. Not much has changed in that regard.
Johnny Bear
EatMoreSalmon said:

Biden has not been in charge of this administration from the beginning. Not much has changed in that regard.

Going back all the way to the 2020 campaign, Biden has never been more than a front man puppet for the unelected Obamaites that I believe are the ones actually running things on a day to day basis - especially given that what the country has been suffering through for the past 3 1/2 years is for all intents and purposes Obummer's 3rd term. It's why Biden can get away with "working" from 10:00am to 4:00pm. Recent events have just made it even more obvious.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
So the Obamas are running the country? Seems like a news organization would be digging in to discover who's in charge. Or maybe our own congress?
Progressive voters are brainwashed lemmings. They can't even explain why they're not bothered by not knowing.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
George Soros.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
LIB,MR BEARS
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

George Soros.
#1 advisor but he's not calling the shots
BearFan33
I'm old enough to remember the liberal media losing their minds because Trump got up from a G8 meeting to go the bathroom or something and had Ivanka take notes for him while he was out.

Currently we don't know who is actually running the country and they could care less.
Johnny Bear
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

So the Obamas are running the country? Seems like a news organization would be digging in to discover who's in charge.

I'm of course speculating, but given that it's clear Biden isn't in charge (if you're mentally incompetent and you treat being POTUS as a part-time job to boot, there's no way you can truly be in charge) plus there is no indication Kamala is running the show. The fact that from the get go dementia Joe surrounded himself with Obama acolytes and re-treads leads me to believe the logical guess is someone or some contingent from that group is actually running the executive branch. Wouldn't shock me if Obama himself has been a shadow POTUS all this time since what's been going on is basically his third term.
KaiBear

George Soros.

As you probably realize, Soros is the only name many casual political observers are aware of. As a result his name gets tossed around inaccurately.

However, there is obviously a core committee, of ultra wealthy Dem Party donors who have long been the king makers. Their influence began with their successful coronation of Obama. First as an Illinois senator , then within months financing this same freshman senator's immediate campaign for President.
Overwhelming Dem control of the nation media's also became coordinated at this time.

Hillary's loss in 2016 was an unmitigated shock to these billionaires. An unacceptable interruption of their cultural agenda.

So they took no chances in 2020. When Bernie Sanders inexplicably won the initial Dem primaries and became the front runner….out of nowhere the Dem media began a coordinated attack on Sander's campaign and destroyed him within a month . Anointing a dementia riddled Joe Biden along the way.

Now we are all witnessing the exact same process still again .
This time the coordinated media attacks and 'leaks' were directed at their initial patsy Joe Biden when he refused to step aside as ordered. Now they are selling the obviously idiotic Harris as their next puppet. A dangerous choice however. This hater will not be a puppet. Harris will alter our Democratic principles far more than even what has been endured the last 3 years. Harris could well be our last president for decade at least .

My honest opinion is this core committee of Dem power brokers are the same individuals who own the controlling interests of 70-80 percent of our corporate media.

Otherwise it would be almost impossible to coordinate the rapid approval of their political puppets both within the Party and generate the approval ( and lassitude) of our hopelessly ignorant electorate.

Who these specific media owners are…..I have no idea. Wisely these kingmakers maintain a very low profile. Preferring Soros to be the public's lightning rod.
Redbrickbear

So the Obamas are running the country? Seems like a news organization would be digging in to discover who's in charge. Or maybe our own congress?
Progressive voters are brainwashed lemmings. They can't even explain why they're not bothered by not knowing.

I doubt it

Obama was apparently not happy with the choice to run Kamala at the top of the Democratic ticket.

[WASHINGTON Former President Barack Obama didn't endorse Kamala Harris saying Democrats would pick an unnamed "outstanding nominee" in his first statement on President Biden stepping aside from the party's ticket.

Obama, 62, was joined by former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) in not immediately backing the 59-year-old vice president following reports last week that both favored an "open" process to replace Biden.]

Honestly at this point the liberal DC bureaucracy can run itself...it does not need a sitting President to be active
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Redbrickbear said:

Honestly at this point the liberal DC bureaucracy can run itself...it does not need a sitting President to be active
You've hit on a truth that a lot of people don't want to admit ... or even consider. The truth may very well be that it's been running on its own for a very long time, and that our public leaders are at best "agents" for those that lead from behind the scenes, and at worst "actors" who are merely following a script.

Personally, I believe the Obamas, Bushs, Clintons, were all agents working for more powerful people, agents in that they had ability to make decisions as long as it falls in line. But Biden has been nothing but an actor, playing a role and not making any decisions. There's someone checking and making all the decisions on his behalf. The press covering for him to the degree that they have proves this point out, he's just an actor and someone else is leading.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Vivid imaginations.
Wangchung

Vivid imaginations.
Your kind said the same when people pointed out that Biden was mentally incompetent.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I never claimed he was competent. Repubs ran the only politician he could have beaten
4th and Inches

I never claimed he was competent. Repubs ran the only politician he could have beaten

yet the previous two GOP couldnt beat anybody so your mad at running the only guy that won for the GOP recently.. lol
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
He beat a woman.
4th and Inches

He beat a woman.
that seems a bit sexist
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Forest Bueller

He beat a woman.

Well, a uniquely unlikable woman.
Redbrickbear
4th and Inches said:

yet the previous two GOP couldnt beat anybody so your mad at running the only guy that won for the GOP recently.. lol

There is a certain type of White collar- Baylor educated-700k plus home living-never Trump voting Republican that will never forgive the bad Orange man for winning an election and putting 3 conservatives on the High Court
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Redbrickbear said:

4th and Inches said:

There is a certain type of White collar- Baylor educated-700k plus home living-never Trump voting Republican that will never forgive the bad Orange man for winning an election and putting 3 conservatives on the High Court

Never Trump conservatives are sad hypocritical creatures.
Realitybites

The Democrats in Congress support it. The overwhelming majority of Republicans in the Senate do as well. Most of the Republicans in the House side with the Dems to deny guys like Jim Jordan access to the levers of power.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.