"Border Czar"

713 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Wangchung
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The entertainment value of the stupidity of Democrats never ceases to amaze me ... the best is the Orwellian disinformation campaign to pretend Kamala was not "border czar" demonstrates they all know Biden's border policy has been an epic failure.
midgett
Don't forget, Joe has been claiming the border is more secure since he's been prez. If true, Kamala should WANT to be known as the border czar. If not, and it appears this is the case, she has to run from the border policies of the Biden/Harris administration.

The "out" Dems want to use is they offered a "great plan" that Republicans voted down. The numbers in that plan would have allowed up to 5,000 per DAY, almost 2 million per year. Great plan!
Wangchung
Propaganda is not meant to fool the critical thinkers, but only meant to reinforce the narrative of fools.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
KaiBear
Harrison Bergeron said:

The entertainment value of the stupidity of Democrats never ceases to amaze me ... the best is the Orwellian disinformation campaign to pretend Kamala was not "border czar" demonstrates they all know Biden's border policy has been an epic failure.

Actually 5-12 million illegals invading our country is an unmitigated success for the Dem power brokers.

As this is the result they wanted.

Now they merely have to convince American women that it's more important to have a woman president than stop the illegal wave .

They very well might .
ScottS
Lots of border czar deniers out there.
Porteroso
Seems easy enough to figure out. Did Biden ever use the term Border Czar about Harris, verbally or in writing?

And yeah the border is a disaster and anyone with a pea brain would want to distance themselves from it.
Johnny Bear
midgett said:

Don't forget, Joe has been claiming the border is more secure since he's been prez. If true, Kamala should WANT to be known as the border czar. If not, and it appears this is the case, she has to run from the border policies of the Biden/Harris administration.

The "out" Dems want to use is they offered a "great plan" that Republicans voted down. The numbers in that plan would have allowed up to 5,000 per DAY, almost 2 million per year. Great plan!

Not to mention that it's complete BS that additional legislation is needed in the first place to close the border. Biden and his "Border Czar" Kamala have always had the power to close the border and they've deliberately not done it because importing a new dim voter base has been the plan all along.
Porteroso
Johnny Bear said:

midgett said:

Not to mention that it's complete BS that additional legislation is needed in the first place to close the border. Biden and his "Border Czar" Kamala have always had the power to close the border and they've deliberately not done it because importing a new dim voter base has been the plan all along.

The lady compared border enforcers to KKK members, so obviously they'd not want to be seen as voluntarily enforcing the law.
KaiBear
Johnny Bear said:

midgett said:

Biden - Harris had the same power as Obama and Trump to successfully enforce federal immigration laws; but willfully chose not to.

Instead Biden signed various executive orders which hampered
such enforcement.

Then publicly announced that illegals would be provided with free food , shelter and medical care. A message that reverberated throughout central and South America.

Now 10 million illegals later the Harris campaign demands that blacks, Hispanics and women ignore the horrific consequences of these millions of illegals , and that Harris be rewarded for being a woman.

Oldbear83
Harris certainly maintains a high Title-to-Accomplishment ratio ...
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
BellCountyBear
Wangchung said:

Propaganda is not meant to fool the critical thinkers, but only meant to reinforce the narrative of fools.
I like that! Did you come up with it?
Wangchung
BellCountyBear said:

Wangchung said:

I like that! Did you come up with it?
It's a *******ized version of a Kasparov quote that I can't find right now.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.