Questions about Ryan Routh

383 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Realitybites
ScottS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
1)How did he have no money and got his child support cut to zero, but he was able to travel alot and buy a house in Hawaii for $800,000?
2)How did he know to travel from Hawaii to Florida and wait at that golf course at that time? That was an unannounced event and Trump has many golf courses.
3)How has he had over 100 encounters with the police but never served jail time?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ScottS said:

1)How did he have no money and got his child support cut to zero, but he was able to travel alot and buy a house in Hawaii for $800,000?
2)How did he know to travel from Hawaii to Florida and wait at that golf course at that time? That was an unannounced event and Trump has many golf courses.
3)How has he had over 100 encounters with the police but never served jail time?
My question is a simple one. Why does this skinny guy have man boobs? Why has NOBODY asked this question?
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Doc Holliday
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ScottS said:

My question is a simple one. Why does this skinny guy have man boobs? Why has NOBODY asked this question?
High estrogen, lack of muscle.
BellCountyBear
ScottS said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ScottS said:

RD2 and ScottS asking the important questions that demand answers. Americans deserve to know. .
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ScottS said:

RD2 and ScottS asking the important questions that demand answers. Americans deserve to know. .
If you are happy with Loony Libs with man boobs stalking a former President, then good for you. You go boy!!!!!

Nothing to see here. Apparently this is the new normal. Time to move on.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ScottS said:

If you are happy with Loony Libs with man boobs stalking a former President, then good for you. You go boy!!!!!

Nothing to see here. Apparently this is the new normal. Time to move on.

I am on your side here. I wanna know.
Realitybites
All interesting questions.

How did he get the gun to Florida?

He was driving a car with stolen plates. Where did he get thaf?

Apparently a DHS whistleblower has spoken to someone in Congress and said there are five "assassination teams" stalking President Trump, two domestic in origin and three foreign.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.