Why does Trump Lie incessantly on the daily

2,920 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Mothra
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

Mothra said:

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny…

I guess you don't recall the personal message from a few years ago where you threatened to kick my ass and gave me your name. Given that i had a whack job threatening me online, I looked you up and I know exactly who you are buddy. I will keep your name anonymous because I'm not that type of poster, but no, I know exactly who you are and I know exactly what your background is. And I know the persona that you've try to convey on this board is a bunch of bull***** You're not nearly as wealthy, an entrepreneur, or a tough guy as what you try to convey on these boards. You're a loser from Carrollton, who has the logic and reasoning abilities of a fifth grader. You make the dumbest and most inconsistent arguments of any poster on this board. I used to feel sorry for you as I believed, I wasn't dealing with someone with a full set of mental faculties. But given you are nothing more than a mean, vitriolic, and garbage human,, the gloves are off.

Enjoy your escort from Thailand. I hope she's at least a teenager.

same. checked you out. Bottom feeder. Make something of yourself. Edward Scissorhands says to tell big momma hi! You fit right in with the rest of the Maggot Trumpian freaks here. Deflection is NOT your friend Mr. Biden did it. I ask a very simple, inquisitive question to try to understand why Trump is pathological. You can't even follow that. I'd hate to see you in court.

LOL. You have no clue who I am.

Both a liar and an idiot.
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny…

I guess you don't recall the personal message from a few years ago where you threatened to kick my ass and gave me your name. Given that i had a whack job threatening me online, I looked you up and I know exactly who you are buddy. I will keep your name anonymous because I'm not that type of poster, but no, I know exactly who you are and I know exactly what your background is. And I know the persona that you've try to convey on this board is a bunch of bull***** You're not nearly as wealthy, an entrepreneur, or a tough guy as what you try to convey on these boards. You're a loser from Carrollton, who has the logic and reasoning abilities of a fifth grader. You make the dumbest and most inconsistent arguments of any poster on this board. I used to feel sorry for you as I believed, I wasn't dealing with someone with a full set of mental faculties. But given you are nothing more than a mean, vitriolic, and garbage human,, the gloves are off.

Enjoy your escort from Thailand. I hope she's at least a teenager.

same. checked you out. Bottom feeder. Make something of yourself. Edward Scissorhands says to tell big momma hi! You fit right in with the rest of the Maggot Trumpian freaks here. Deflection is NOT your friend Mr. Biden did it. I ask a very simple, inquisitive question to try to understand why Trump is pathological. You can't even follow that. I'd hate to see you in court.

LOL. You have no clue who I am.

Both a liar and an idiot.

what's really funny is you make judgements on who you think I am. NONE of which is accurate, from what street I lived on, workaholic...why I got divorced, Height and weight, Shacked up in Bangkok .... can't find a GF.(2 domiciles...oh she is an Oxford Grad) All incorrect ...move on scissorhands, you poser.
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny…

I guess you don't recall the personal message from a few years ago where you threatened to kick my ass and gave me your name. Given that i had a whack job threatening me online, I looked you up and I know exactly who you are buddy. I will keep your name anonymous because I'm not that type of poster, but no, I know exactly who you are and I know exactly what your background is. And I know the persona that you've try to convey on this board is a bunch of bull***** You're not nearly as wealthy, an entrepreneur, or a tough guy as what you try to convey on these boards. You're a loser from Carrollton, who has the logic and reasoning abilities of a fifth grader. You make the dumbest and most inconsistent arguments of any poster on this board. I used to feel sorry for you as I believed, I wasn't dealing with someone with a full set of mental faculties. But given you are nothing more than a mean, vitriolic, and garbage human,, the gloves are off.

Enjoy your escort from Thailand. I hope she's at least a teenager.

same. checked you out. Bottom feeder. Make something of yourself. Edward Scissorhands says to tell big momma hi! You fit right in with the rest of the Maggot Trumpian freaks here. Deflection is NOT your friend Mr. Biden did it. I ask a very simple, inquisitive question to try to understand why Trump is pathological. You can't even follow that. I'd hate to see you in court.

LOL. You have no clue who I am.

Both a liar and an idiot.

what's really funny is you make judgements on who you think I am. NONE of which is accurate, from what street I lived on, workaholic...why I got divorced, Height and weight, Shacked up in Bangkok .... can't find a GF.(2 domiciles...oh she is an Oxford Grad) All incorrect ...move on scissorhands, you poser.

Sure thing, Oompa Loompa, HP wannabe.
william
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

Serious question....just a lier, insecure, totally divorced from reality. Would like peoples take. Will entertain MAGA saying he doesn't or "it's just Trump". Seriously curious as to why we have a POTUS that is a pathological liar.

Orange Psycho-chaff - spewn - perforce and with regularity - from the Great Man's Sweet Ample Butte-Ox.

- el UF

{ sipping WhataCoffee }

Viva Il Donaldo!!

Beat The Bulldogs!!!

Go Bears!
perrynative
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

We don't even need to bother asking why you TDS'ers are pathological liars. We know - mental illness is a terrible thing.

another Maggot with the standard deflection. You Trumpians are a sad lot. So, Little Johnny. why does Fat Man liar every day? It is an honest question.

Such a mature post.
william
How long do you want to ignore this user?
perrynative said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

We don't even need to bother asking why you TDS'ers are pathological liars. We know - mental illness is a terrible thing.

another Maggot with the standard deflection. You Trumpians are a sad lot. So, Little Johnny. why does Fat Man liar every day? It is an honest question.

Such a mature post.

he's the proverbial chip off the block ......



- el UF



D!
Go Bears!
ron.reagan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

DAC said:

Why do you care, don't you live in China

Because he is my president as I'm American citizen and tax payer (something you may not know about). I don't live in China. I live in Thailand by choice. It impacts my business that is why I'm concerned. you want to slam me or answer a simple question . Your a Maggot, so predictable.

This explains so much about you.

I moved one of my businesses here for opporunities in Asia. Currently starting another company. It's called living and doing business is one of the best big cities in the world. It's called work. oh, and the quality of life is off the charts. I've lived in 4 countries . I just enjoy learning new cultures and lunges. yeah, you're right, that explains a lot about me.


If you don't like your country enough to call it home, indeed it does explain a lot about your mostly idiotic and asinine takes about politics and the country.

And all this time I just thought you were a moron.

Some people enjoy tasting different flavors of ice cream even when they have a favorite.
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ron.reagan said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

DAC said:

Why do you care, don't you live in China

Because he is my president as I'm American citizen and tax payer (something you may not know about). I don't live in China. I live in Thailand by choice. It impacts my business that is why I'm concerned. you want to slam me or answer a simple question . Your a Maggot, so predictable.

This explains so much about you.

I moved one of my businesses here for opporunities in Asia. Currently starting another company. It's called living and doing business is one of the best big cities in the world. It's called work. oh, and the quality of life is off the charts. I've lived in 4 countries . I just enjoy learning new cultures and lunges. yeah, you're right, that explains a lot about me.


If you don't like your country enough to call it home, indeed it does explain a lot about your mostly idiotic and asinine takes about politics and the country.

And all this time I just thought you were a moron.

Some people enjoy tasting different flavors of ice cream even when they have a favorite.

what that little fella doesn't understand that I'm am very lucky to live in the best city in the world (been to 45 countries). I moved my businesses here (no cap gain in Singapore), bank in Singapore , live in Bangkok.). I find the Mother fella's response very telling. He says "If you don't like your country enough to call it home, that tells me all I need to know about you". Find that comment very, very unsophisticated. I owe this Mother clown nothing. As mentioned, I live and work in Bangkok by choice. Americans can and do choose to live all over the world doing what they do, but it doesn't make them any less American. I run 2 business in the US that created 100s of jobs. I pay taxes in the US, own property ect. Was just there last week. Yes, I choose not to live in the US now (right time for me). It's called living life there little Mother fella. If you choose to live in Dallas Suburban Hell in your spare bedroom twiddling at law, that is your choice. My choices are my choices. Grow up .
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

Serious question....just a lier, insecure, totally divorced from reality. Would like peoples take. Will entertain MAGA saying he doesn't or "it's just Trump". Seriously curious as to why we have a POTUS that is a pathological liar.


Trump Has Untethered Himself From Reality
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A Scorned Trump Gathers Bulldozers for the Kennedy Centerl

By JEFFREY BLEHAR
September 17, 2026 6:25 PM

Demolition is a very real possibility, such is the intensity of this tantrum.
Fall nears. The trade wars continue to rage. The Iran war drags ever onward. The midterms are coming. And what is Donald Trump doing to drag the country out of the several, concentrically deepening holes he has dug for America, the Republican Party, and himself?


The answer, of course, is: preparing to demolish the Kennedy Center, rather than let anyone else have it.
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Osodecentx said:

J.R. said:

Serious question....just a lier, insecure, totally divorced from reality. Would like peoples take. Will entertain MAGA saying he doesn't or "it's just Trump". Seriously curious as to why we have a POTUS that is a pathological liar.


Trump Has Untethered Himself From Reality

Thank you. I was looking for serious diagnoses. Dude ain't right.
FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

Osodecentx said:

J.R. said:

Serious question....just a lier, insecure, totally divorced from reality. Would like peoples take. Will entertain MAGA saying he doesn't or "it's just Trump". Seriously curious as to why we have a POTUS that is a pathological liar.


Trump Has Untethered Himself From Reality

Thank you. I was looking for serious diagnoses. Dude ain't right.

There are a lot of people not right, just read what this Board defends...
william
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Go Bears!
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Liars lie.
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

Serious question....just a lier, insecure, totally divorced from reality. Would like peoples take. Will entertain MAGA saying he doesn't or "it's just Trump". Seriously curious as to why we have a POTUS that is a pathological liar.

Trump shields himself from the consequences of his lies by telling so many of them. He does it so much that it's not news any more.

He's also following the old playbook of fascists. They deliberately flood the discourse with lies, not so much to make people believe them, but to make people question reality and ultimately rely on authority over evidence and reason.
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

ron.reagan said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

DAC said:

Why do you care, don't you live in China

Because he is my president as I'm American citizen and tax payer (something you may not know about). I don't live in China. I live in Thailand by choice. It impacts my business that is why I'm concerned. you want to slam me or answer a simple question . Your a Maggot, so predictable.

This explains so much about you.

I moved one of my businesses here for opporunities in Asia. Currently starting another company. It's called living and doing business is one of the best big cities in the world. It's called work. oh, and the quality of life is off the charts. I've lived in 4 countries . I just enjoy learning new cultures and lunges. yeah, you're right, that explains a lot about me.


If you don't like your country enough to call it home, indeed it does explain a lot about your mostly idiotic and asinine takes about politics and the country.

And all this time I just thought you were a moron.

Some people enjoy tasting different flavors of ice cream even when they have a favorite.

what that little fella doesn't understand that I'm am very lucky to live in the best city in the world (been to 45 countries). I moved my businesses here (no cap gain in Singapore), bank in Singapore , live in Bangkok.). I find the Mother fella's response very telling. He says "If you don't like your country enough to call it home, that tells me all I need to know about you". Find that comment very, very unsophisticated. I owe this Mother clown nothing. As mentioned, I live and work in Bangkok by choice. Americans can and do choose to live all over the world doing what they do, but it doesn't make them any less American. I run 2 business in the US that created 100s of jobs. I pay taxes in the US, own property ect. Was just there last week. Yes, I choose not to live in the US now (right time for me). It's called living life there little Mother fella. If you choose to live in Dallas Suburban Hell in your spare bedroom twiddling at law, that is your choice. My choices are my choices. Grow up .

Such a dumbass. Doesn't even remember where I live. I am in Austin, tiny. Remember, when you fat, short, 5'7" ass went all internet tough guy and threatened to come to Austin and kick my ass?

Your choices explain why you're a garbage human being who holds garbage views. That is for sure.
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Osodecentx said:

A Scorned Trump Gathers Bulldozers for the Kennedy Centerl

By JEFFREY BLEHAR
September 17, 2026 6:25 PM

Demolition is a very real possibility, such is the intensity of this tantrum.
Fall nears. The trade wars continue to rage. The Iran war drags ever onward. The midterms are coming. And what is Donald Trump doing to drag the country out of the several, concentrically deepening holes he has dug for America, the Republican Party, and himself?


The answer, of course, is: preparing to demolish the Kennedy Center, rather than let anyone else have it.

He's a petulant child.

Why does it seem every election is a Morton's Fork between two terrible options?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.