Liberal jurors on Clancy case acted inappropriately

1,356 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by Forest Bueller III
Danielsjackson114
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who would have thought

The lone sane juror now speaking out
Forest Bueller III
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As did the local "Journalist" who clearly took a side and became activist themselves.

These people are almost as bad as the OJ jurors.

Since women clearly cannot give an unbiased decision in the case, since the demographic of the
murderer matches the demographic of 75% of the jurors.

They need to limit women on this jury to no more than 2 and definitely no nurses or teachers.

Justice was the last thing these women are concern with. Their concern is making this into a women's health rights agenda issue.

Never mind DOUBLE is spent on women's mental health research today, they commit suicide at a rate 400% LESS often than men and they live 5 years longer on average.
Danielsjackson114
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Liberals are fkn mental
Danielsjackson114
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This guy is a fkn hero
Danielsjackson114
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Also what does the future of jury duty look like especially when you could be attacked by liberal jurors and doxxed
El Oso
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm missing the inappropriate actions. It does say they kept interrupting him, but that seems a pretty common action in a heated discussion. Rude yes, but i think we all do it in the heat of the moment.

I also see where he was scrolling on his phone instead of engaging in the discussion. That seems more odd to me than interrupting someone, but I'm not quite sure it crosses over into inappropriate. Frustrating for sure. We played on our phones during breaks when I was on a jury, but once deliberation started, they never came out. We were only out 90 minutes though.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/juror-who-blocked-lindsay-clancy-verdict-disputes-fellow-jurors-claims-report
Danielsjackson114
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Going down on the sinking ship, huh?

I salute you liberal clowns because you all virtue signal until you are blue in the face

According to your party's ideologies, isn't it bigoted and racist to do such a thing to a black man? Or is it not convenient time to enforce your own rules?
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
El Oso said:

I'm missing the inappropriate actions. It does say they kept interrupting him, but that seems a pretty common action in a heated discussion. Rude yes, but i think we all do it in the heat of the moment.

I also see where he was scrolling on his phone instead of engaging in the discussion. That seems more odd to me than interrupting someone, but I'm not quite sure it crosses over into inappropriate. Frustrating for sure. We played on our phones during breaks when I was on a jury, but once deliberation started, they never came out. We were only out 90 minutes though.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/juror-who-blocked-lindsay-clancy-verdict-disputes-fellow-jurors-claims-report

Genuinely curious - what's behind your continue attacks on the juror? Without some sort of clear motive, to me seems like such an odd take.
GrowlTowel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
El Oso said:

I'm missing the inappropriate actions. It does say they kept interrupting him, but that seems a pretty common action in a heated discussion. Rude yes, but i think we all do it in the heat of the moment.

I also see where he was scrolling on his phone instead of engaging in the discussion. That seems more odd to me than interrupting someone, but I'm not quite sure it crosses over into inappropriate. Frustrating for sure. We played on our phones during breaks when I was on a jury, but once deliberation started, they never came out. We were only out 90 minutes though.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/juror-who-blocked-lindsay-clancy-verdict-disputes-fellow-jurors-claims-report


Generally speaking, when a leftist full of emotion is speaking, the best response is no response or mockery. There were 11 people on this jury that need to be flogged for wanting a murdering See You Next Tuesday to go free.

God bless this man and our system of justice.


If I was the dad, there would have been no need for a trial.

I would have put that itch in the ground where she belongs.
El Oso
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Harrison Bergeron said:

El Oso said:

I'm missing the inappropriate actions. It does say they kept interrupting him, but that seems a pretty common action in a heated discussion. Rude yes, but i think we all do it in the heat of the moment.

I also see where he was scrolling on his phone instead of engaging in the discussion. That seems more odd to me than interrupting someone, but I'm not quite sure it crosses over into inappropriate. Frustrating for sure. We played on our phones during breaks when I was on a jury, but once deliberation started, they never came out. We were only out 90 minutes though.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/juror-who-blocked-lindsay-clancy-verdict-disputes-fellow-jurors-claims-report

Genuinely curious - what's behind your continue attacks on the juror? Without some sort of clear motive, to me seems like such an odd take.


I didn't attack the juror. I asked for a specific example of the alleged inappropriate behavior toward him in the jury room.
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
El Oso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

El Oso said:

I'm missing the inappropriate actions. It does say they kept interrupting him, but that seems a pretty common action in a heated discussion. Rude yes, but i think we all do it in the heat of the moment.

I also see where he was scrolling on his phone instead of engaging in the discussion. That seems more odd to me than interrupting someone, but I'm not quite sure it crosses over into inappropriate. Frustrating for sure. We played on our phones during breaks when I was on a jury, but once deliberation started, they never came out. We were only out 90 minutes though.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/juror-who-blocked-lindsay-clancy-verdict-disputes-fellow-jurors-claims-report

Genuinely curious - what's behind your continue attacks on the juror? Without some sort of clear motive, to me seems like such an odd take.


I didn't attack the juror. I asked for a specific example of the alleged inappropriate behavior toward him in the jury room.

Okay. Genuinely curious II. Do you actually not think you posted myriad posts on the other thread attacking the holdout juror or do you just think no one will remember?
GrowlTowel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Harrison Bergeron said:

El Oso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

El Oso said:

I'm missing the inappropriate actions. It does say they kept interrupting him, but that seems a pretty common action in a heated discussion. Rude yes, but i think we all do it in the heat of the moment.

I also see where he was scrolling on his phone instead of engaging in the discussion. That seems more odd to me than interrupting someone, but I'm not quite sure it crosses over into inappropriate. Frustrating for sure. We played on our phones during breaks when I was on a jury, but once deliberation started, they never came out. We were only out 90 minutes though.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/juror-who-blocked-lindsay-clancy-verdict-disputes-fellow-jurors-claims-report

Genuinely curious - what's behind your continue attacks on the juror? Without some sort of clear motive, to me seems like such an odd take.


I didn't attack the juror. I asked for a specific example of the alleged inappropriate behavior toward him in the jury room.

Okay. Genuinely curious II. Do you actually not think you posted myriad posts on the other thread attacking the holdout juror or do you just think no one will remember?


Not only attacked him, wants him prosecuted for "lying" on his juror questionnaire.
Danielsjackson114
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Harrison Bergeron said:

El Oso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

El Oso said:

I'm missing the inappropriate actions. It does say they kept interrupting him, but that seems a pretty common action in a heated discussion. Rude yes, but i think we all do it in the heat of the moment.

I also see where he was scrolling on his phone instead of engaging in the discussion. That seems more odd to me than interrupting someone, but I'm not quite sure it crosses over into inappropriate. Frustrating for sure. We played on our phones during breaks when I was on a jury, but once deliberation started, they never came out. We were only out 90 minutes though.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/juror-who-blocked-lindsay-clancy-verdict-disputes-fellow-jurors-claims-report

Genuinely curious - what's behind your continue attacks on the juror? Without some sort of clear motive, to me seems like such an odd take.


I didn't attack the juror. I asked for a specific example of the alleged inappropriate behavior toward him in the jury room.

Okay. Genuinely curious II. Do you actually not think you posted myriad posts on the other thread attacking the holdout juror or do you just think no one will remember?

Flunaticbear and Hamas Harry aka Sam losery do the same
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Danielsjackson114 said:

Who would have thought

The lone sane juror now speaking out


Is t he a DEI juror?
Danielsjackson114
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah so liberal clown hypocrisy/virtue signaling reigns supreme
El Oso
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I didn't attack him. I said it seems he lied on his form and if he did, since that's a crime, he should be fined for it as the law allows.

This thread claims jurors acted inappropriately. Im just asking where's the evidence of that. I pulled Fox News and can't find it.
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Danielsjackson114 said:

Yeah so liberal clown hypocrisy/virtue signaling reigns supreme


Own your BS, son.

What I'm tired of is when you say "smell my finger" it keeps smelling like ass.
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
El Oso said:

I didn't attack him. I said it seems he lied on his form and if he did, since that's a crime, he should be fined for it as the law allows.

This thread claims jurors acted inappropriately. Im just asking where's the evidence of that. I pulled Fox News and can't find it.


Ok. You seem oddly obsessed - seems like an odd thing to get so tribal about.
El Oso
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I didn't start this thread. Im just looking to verify the accuracy of the title. Seems you can't point to anything inappropriate either.
Forest Bueller III
How long do you want to ignore this user?
El Oso said:

I'm missing the inappropriate actions. It does say they kept interrupting him, but that seems a pretty common action in a heated discussion. Rude yes, but i think we all do it in the heat of the moment.

I also see where he was scrolling on his phone instead of engaging in the discussion. That seems more odd to me than interrupting someone, but I'm not quite sure it crosses over into inappropriate. Frustrating for sure. We played on our phones during breaks when I was on a jury, but once deliberation started, they never came out. We were only out 90 minutes though.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/juror-who-blocked-lindsay-clancy-verdict-disputes-fellow-jurors-claims-report

Yea, there have been a lot of lies about the lone juror. There were 8 jurors that were activist from day one. That would nullify their Voir Dire agreement to be an unbiased juror. They are as bad as OJ's jurors. Listen to the media tour some of them have done. They are nothing more than political activist who wormed their way onto a jury.

There will never be a Just verdict in Massachusetts.
Forest Bueller III
How long do you want to ignore this user?
El Oso said:

I didn't attack him. I said it seems he lied on his form and if he did, since that's a crime, he should be fined for it as the law allows.

This thread claims jurors acted inappropriately. Im just asking where's the evidence of that. I pulled Fox News and can't find it.

I supposed you never took the time to review his interview with an online blogger. If you did you would know he answered honestly and was questioned about it by both Lawyers. My bet is Red thought he had an automatic vote with the juror and chose to let him through.

My question is, why is someone with 2.37 million in back taxes still allowed to practice law?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.