Who would have thought
The lone sane juror now speaking out
The lone sane juror now speaking out
El Oso said:
I'm missing the inappropriate actions. It does say they kept interrupting him, but that seems a pretty common action in a heated discussion. Rude yes, but i think we all do it in the heat of the moment.
I also see where he was scrolling on his phone instead of engaging in the discussion. That seems more odd to me than interrupting someone, but I'm not quite sure it crosses over into inappropriate. Frustrating for sure. We played on our phones during breaks when I was on a jury, but once deliberation started, they never came out. We were only out 90 minutes though.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/juror-who-blocked-lindsay-clancy-verdict-disputes-fellow-jurors-claims-report
El Oso said:
I'm missing the inappropriate actions. It does say they kept interrupting him, but that seems a pretty common action in a heated discussion. Rude yes, but i think we all do it in the heat of the moment.
I also see where he was scrolling on his phone instead of engaging in the discussion. That seems more odd to me than interrupting someone, but I'm not quite sure it crosses over into inappropriate. Frustrating for sure. We played on our phones during breaks when I was on a jury, but once deliberation started, they never came out. We were only out 90 minutes though.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/juror-who-blocked-lindsay-clancy-verdict-disputes-fellow-jurors-claims-report
Harrison Bergeron said:El Oso said:
I'm missing the inappropriate actions. It does say they kept interrupting him, but that seems a pretty common action in a heated discussion. Rude yes, but i think we all do it in the heat of the moment.
I also see where he was scrolling on his phone instead of engaging in the discussion. That seems more odd to me than interrupting someone, but I'm not quite sure it crosses over into inappropriate. Frustrating for sure. We played on our phones during breaks when I was on a jury, but once deliberation started, they never came out. We were only out 90 minutes though.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/juror-who-blocked-lindsay-clancy-verdict-disputes-fellow-jurors-claims-report
Genuinely curious - what's behind your continue attacks on the juror? Without some sort of clear motive, to me seems like such an odd take.
El Oso said:Harrison Bergeron said:El Oso said:
I'm missing the inappropriate actions. It does say they kept interrupting him, but that seems a pretty common action in a heated discussion. Rude yes, but i think we all do it in the heat of the moment.
I also see where he was scrolling on his phone instead of engaging in the discussion. That seems more odd to me than interrupting someone, but I'm not quite sure it crosses over into inappropriate. Frustrating for sure. We played on our phones during breaks when I was on a jury, but once deliberation started, they never came out. We were only out 90 minutes though.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/juror-who-blocked-lindsay-clancy-verdict-disputes-fellow-jurors-claims-report
Genuinely curious - what's behind your continue attacks on the juror? Without some sort of clear motive, to me seems like such an odd take.
I didn't attack the juror. I asked for a specific example of the alleged inappropriate behavior toward him in the jury room.
Harrison Bergeron said:El Oso said:Harrison Bergeron said:El Oso said:
I'm missing the inappropriate actions. It does say they kept interrupting him, but that seems a pretty common action in a heated discussion. Rude yes, but i think we all do it in the heat of the moment.
I also see where he was scrolling on his phone instead of engaging in the discussion. That seems more odd to me than interrupting someone, but I'm not quite sure it crosses over into inappropriate. Frustrating for sure. We played on our phones during breaks when I was on a jury, but once deliberation started, they never came out. We were only out 90 minutes though.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/juror-who-blocked-lindsay-clancy-verdict-disputes-fellow-jurors-claims-report
Genuinely curious - what's behind your continue attacks on the juror? Without some sort of clear motive, to me seems like such an odd take.
I didn't attack the juror. I asked for a specific example of the alleged inappropriate behavior toward him in the jury room.
Okay. Genuinely curious II. Do you actually not think you posted myriad posts on the other thread attacking the holdout juror or do you just think no one will remember?
Harrison Bergeron said:El Oso said:Harrison Bergeron said:El Oso said:
I'm missing the inappropriate actions. It does say they kept interrupting him, but that seems a pretty common action in a heated discussion. Rude yes, but i think we all do it in the heat of the moment.
I also see where he was scrolling on his phone instead of engaging in the discussion. That seems more odd to me than interrupting someone, but I'm not quite sure it crosses over into inappropriate. Frustrating for sure. We played on our phones during breaks when I was on a jury, but once deliberation started, they never came out. We were only out 90 minutes though.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/juror-who-blocked-lindsay-clancy-verdict-disputes-fellow-jurors-claims-report
Genuinely curious - what's behind your continue attacks on the juror? Without some sort of clear motive, to me seems like such an odd take.
I didn't attack the juror. I asked for a specific example of the alleged inappropriate behavior toward him in the jury room.
Okay. Genuinely curious II. Do you actually not think you posted myriad posts on the other thread attacking the holdout juror or do you just think no one will remember?
Danielsjackson114 said:
Who would have thought
The lone sane juror now speaking out
Danielsjackson114 said:
Yeah so liberal clown hypocrisy/virtue signaling reigns supreme
El Oso said:
I didn't attack him. I said it seems he lied on his form and if he did, since that's a crime, he should be fined for it as the law allows.
This thread claims jurors acted inappropriately. Im just asking where's the evidence of that. I pulled Fox News and can't find it.
El Oso said:
I'm missing the inappropriate actions. It does say they kept interrupting him, but that seems a pretty common action in a heated discussion. Rude yes, but i think we all do it in the heat of the moment.
I also see where he was scrolling on his phone instead of engaging in the discussion. That seems more odd to me than interrupting someone, but I'm not quite sure it crosses over into inappropriate. Frustrating for sure. We played on our phones during breaks when I was on a jury, but once deliberation started, they never came out. We were only out 90 minutes though.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/juror-who-blocked-lindsay-clancy-verdict-disputes-fellow-jurors-claims-report
El Oso said:
I didn't attack him. I said it seems he lied on his form and if he did, since that's a crime, he should be fined for it as the law allows.
This thread claims jurors acted inappropriately. Im just asking where's the evidence of that. I pulled Fox News and can't find it.