Animal House

885 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ABC BEAR
Midnight Rider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone watched it?

Latter scene in this historical documentary showed a kangaroo court in which some Republican college students were oppressed by the Democratic administration of Faber College back in 1962. To take their minds off this gross injustice administered by the Democrats, the Republican college students go on an innocuous road trip. They stop at a roadhouse bar to lend some support to the African-American patrons who have been intimidated into voting Democratic. In a gesture toward racial harmony, the kind Republicans offer to allow the Negroes to dance with their dates.

Back at Faber College, the Republicans are despondent until rallied by one of their leaders, Bluto, with an impassioned speech about not giving up to the tyrant Democrats. Here's a clip from the documentary:

This documentary proves, no further research is needed, to show that you lefties need to wake up to what Democrats have done and stop siding with them.

And us Republicans need to provide blacks the backing and protection to cross that dangerous picket line to the other side and be Republicans.

What you're doing is the definition of insanity

Malbec
I think you have your sides mixed up. Since one of the "oppressed" gets beat up by what they call the "Hitler youth." Of course they play golf, invite a folk singer to their party, culturally appropriate Roman attire, infiltrate the ROTC, sexually assault a grocery store intern, suggest vegan sex, make up fake news using the death of a coed, defend the liberal American educational system, rewrite history, get in a vehicle (with the vulgarity "Eat Me" painted on it) and mow everyone down like terrorists, incite a riot, dress up like FBI agents, and then one gets elected to congress after kidnapping an unclothed woman. Sounds like a bunch of Democrats to me.
bubbadog
Midnight Rider said:

Anyone watched it?

Latter scene in this historical documentary showed a kangaroo court in which some Republican college students were oppressed by the Democratic administration of Faber College back in 1962. To take their minds off this gross injustice administered by the Democrats, the Republican college students go on an innocuous road trip. They stop at a roadhouse bar to lend some support to the African-American patrons who have been intimidated into voting Democratic. In a gesture toward racial harmony, the kind Republicans offer to allow the Negroes to dance with their dates.

Back at Faber College, the Republicans are despondent until rallied by one of their leaders, Bluto, with an impassioned speech about not giving up to the tyrant Democrats. Here's a clip from the documentary:

This documentary proves, no further research is needed, to show that you lefties need to wake up to what Democrats have done and stop siding with them.

And us Republicans need to provide blacks the backing and protection to cross that dangerous picket line to the other side and be Republicans.

What you're doing is the definition of insanity

Yes! This was the director's cut before they replaced Dinesh D'Souza with Jon Landis, right?
"Free your ass and your mind will follow." -- George Clinton
ABC BEAR
After getting his 13 year old date drunk, one of the pledges has a moment of conscience when a devil and an angel implore him to either follow his carnal desires or leave her unmolested. He chooses the latter for which he roundly criticized by the devil.

No democrat would ever be troubled with a decision like that.
JusHappy2BeHere
ABC BEAR said:

After getting his 13 year old date drunk, one of the pledges has a moment of conscience when a devil and an angel implore him to either follow his carnal desires or leave her unmolested. He chooses the latter for which he roundly criticized by the devil.

says the guy who blows the ***** grabber on a continual basis
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
ABC BEAR
JusHappy2BeHere said:

ABC BEAR said:

says the guy who blows the ***** grabber on a continual basis
Chortle, Chortle.
KOKQB70
Anyone watched it, whaaaat? Everyone 60 or older has seen multiple times, hilarious movie!!
Guy Noir
I would never describe the movie as a documentary?
ABC BEAR
Guy Noir said:

I would never describe the movie as a documentary?
A 'mocumentory' might be a better description.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.