Wining, Winning, Winning

1,705 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
* Mexico isn't paying for the wall
* ISIS wasn't defeated in 30 days
* Manufacturing jobs are being lost, not created
* Coal isn't coming back
* The trade deficit is much worse, not better
* The budget deficit is much worse, not better

Trump is a failure by his own measure.
Waco1947
contrario
Feel better now? Lol
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Waco1947 said:

* Coal isn't coming back

So you don't want our President to be successful? I did not like Obama's politics but I certainly wanted him to be successful. For 8 years.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
fadskier
He's got TDS...bad.
contrario
fadskier said:

He's got TDS...bad.
I can't imagine how depressed some of these people are. Imagine waking up every day and you feel the need to start a post about how big of a failure the president is. What a sad existence. I'd be ready to die too.
ValhallaBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
contrario said:

fadskier said:

He's got TDS...bad.
I can't imagine how depressed some of these people are. Imagine waking up every day and you feel the need to start a post about how big of a failure the president is. What a sad existence. I'd be ready to die too.
Think how bad they will be when Trump gets elected to a second term. There will be total anarchy!!! (Without guns of course.) Omar and Tlaib be out in front throwing stones at the riot police. LOL!

-- Barack Obama
riflebear
Waco1947 said:

* Coal isn't coming back

You poor thing... NBC even did a fact check on the manufacturing jobs.

Fact check: Trump's administration has created 600,000 manufacturing jobs

Trump's figure is close. The U.S. has added 454,000 manufacturing jobs since Trump took office in January 2017, some of the biggest gains in twenty years, according to jobs data. Trump's numbers mark an acceleration of a trend that began in 2010.
Still, after decades of automation and change to the industry in the U.S., manufacturing is a much smaller part of the country's economy than it was decades ago. While 19.5 million people were employed in the manufacturing industry in 1979, there were 12.8 million Americans in the industry in late 2018.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckdevore/2019/02/01/manufacturers-added-6-times-more-jobs-under-trump-than-under-obamas-last-2-years/#75545a2b5635

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckdevore/2018/10/16/the-trump-manufacturing-jobs-boom-10-times-obamas-over-21-months/#4133e88e5850

riflebear
I don't have time to do the others as I'm about to go out of town but what a LOL thread pulling against our President with some very important issues especially when most of them are false. Of course ISIS hasn't been defeated, their ideology spread around the World under Obama, but in the territory where they were the strongest they have been isolated to very small pockets.

http://studies.aljazeera.net/en/reports/2018/05/100-percent-defeat-isis-ideology-180508042421376.html

Thus, ISIS lost around 21,400 square miles or 96% of the territory, mirroring almost 100 percent territorial lost that President Trump mentioned in his speech. The following map from the U.S. State Department illustrates ISIS's territorial losses in 2017.

Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

* Coal isn't coming back

Yes....a true 'minister' would attempt to gloat over perceived economic shortfalls.

Who could possibly doubt your authenticity ?
blackie
To the OP....

What is the point of this post? If it is to say that a politician didn't come through on all of their campaign promises, you might want to check the last 200 years of U.S. politicians of ALL parties. If you believed any of them would come through on everything they said (or even any of it in some cases), you are dumber than a dead stump.

Most sane people don't believe anything a politician says. You have to know how to tell a politician is not telling the truth......well hopefully, you know the rest of that line. And if you don't, I insulted the dead stump.
Johnny Bear
It continues to be shameful and disgusting that there are people literally rooting for their country to fail solely due to raw, visceral hatred for a duly elected POTUS - some of whom obviously post on this board and often start stupid threads because of it.
Waco1947
Waco1947 said:

* Coal isn't coming back

It's "shameful and disgusting " to expect my president to fulfill his promise of winning and winning? Why is that shameful and unpatriotic, I would absolutely love for Mexico to build the wall!
Waco1947
quash
Trade deficit hit a 10 year high. I don't care about trade deficits, but Trump does. He started a trade war and only made things worse. I'd love to see him have some successes. But America was always great.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Waco1947
quash said:

Trade deficit hit a 10 year high. I don't care about trade deficits, but Trump does. He started a trade war and only made things worse. I'd love to see him have some successes. But America was always great.
Do American citizens end up paying the higher tariffs?
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

I hate to admit it, quash, but this was a damn good post from you. Blue star for you!

-- Barack Obama
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.