Trump Tank Parade reminiscent of Hitler's Wehrmacht !!!

5,256 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Canada2017
Malbec
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So, put a few tanks in a parade and it becomes a "Tank Parade?" How many clowns do you have to have to make it a "Clown Parade?" Would one clown riding on a float shaped like a $7 airport croissant do it?
LIB,MR BEARS
The part that I find really offensive is on the day of Trumps inauguration when his little crony looked up and said "those are our jets now." No, wait. Not Trump

The reality is, both parties waste money and supporters of both parties only call out the waste of the others.
Mitch Blood Green
Wichitabear said:

Is anybody going to air it?? Surely this isn't true

Fox News will.
Mitch Blood Green
My bet? > $100M
riflebear
They've already come out and said the speech has nothing political about it but of course the media is pushing fakenews saying it's a Trump Rally campaign speech. We know have the major networks colluding to hurt Trump but we already knew that was happening. Now they just don't hide it anymore.

How long before they push for Declaration of Ind to be torn up because Jefferson owned slaves or the Jefferson Memorial.

I knew they were spiraling down fast but this is beyond anything I ever thought could happen. The next year is going to be insane and if Trump wins I can't even phantom what the liberals will try to do.
Mitch Blood Green
riflebear said:

They've already come out and said the speech has nothing political about it but of course the media is pushing fakenews saying it's a Trump Rally campaign speech. We know have the major networks colluding to hurt Trump but we already knew that was happening. Now they just don't hide it anymore.

How long before they push for Declaration of Ind to be torn up because Jefferson owned slaves or the Jefferson Memorial.

I knew they were spiraling down fast but this is beyond anything I ever thought could happen. The next year is going to be insane and if Trump wins I can't even phantom what the liberals will try to do.

Sure they said it. You're not being honest about how unbelievable this president is. He's the president that cries wolf.

My bet is it will have politics in it.
LIB,MR BEARS
tommie said:

riflebear said:

Sure they said it. You're not being honest about how unbelievable this president is. He's the president that cries wolf.

Tommie is right. Patriotism resides on the right so that makes it political.
ShooterTX
The POTUS is going to celebrate the most historic and patriotic day on our calendar, with a parade & fireworks in our nation's capital.... and you freakin' libtards are complaining?
You idiots must really hate America, or yourselves, or both. Obama was horrible, but I never complained when he celebrated the 4th, or Memorial Day, or Thanksgiving, or any other national holiday. I did complain when he celebrated Ramadan during the Iraq & Afghanistan wars.... dam that was tone deaf of him.

But really, the is nothing more normal than for the POTUS to celebrate the 4th of July. Anyone who complains about it is just a partisan fool.

Happy 4th to those who actually love our republic! The rest of you can just go to hell. I'm willing to help speed you on your way.
Bruce Leroy
blackie said:

Jack and DP said:

blackie said:

Personally don't see the need for the expense of doing this, not to mention ruining the 4th for some military members that would have gotten a well deserved day off. But....it will be the "greatest" July 4th parade ever. I guess that is all that counts, right?

I don't care how much a future president can accomplish for the country, regardless of party. I just hope we never have another one that is an insecure egotist. One is enough. And don't throw out the comparisons to Obama or anyone else. Trump takes the cake and everyone knows it.

The military doesn't take a day off. Protecting our country goes on every hour of every day.
Were you in the military? I was. Yes, we had days off. If we got called in on a holiday or otherwise day off, there is no such thing as comp time. The crews of those planes that will produce the flyovers are going to be used in what would have otherwise been down time for them (someone else will have to fill the backup role while they are "performing"). Other than being in a war zone, individual military people have normal weeks just like everyone else. Yes, the military as a whole is 24 - 7, but individuals are not. And if they have to do something outside of their normal duties they are going to have to be putting in more time....and they don't get paid more nor do they get comp time to use sometime later. I know if I was going to have to go to this charade where otherwise I would be at home with family, I would be greatly ticked off.
Thank you for your service.

One could make the similar argument for the positives.

Obviously with the logistic of getting equipment up there it not like personnel are getting called in without any notice and impact of being "called in" would be minimized.

While yes they do not get "paid more" you didn't mention the likely per diem and M&IE they get for being in DC.

You also act as if military leaders aren't sensitive (certainly possible) to the inconvenience this is to their subordinates and wont make fair adjustments to future leave schedules and training.

Finally, while you (rightfully so) and other service members with family might be ticked off, other single members of the military that have never been to DC or participated in a parade on the 4th may find the experience worth while and exciting compared to the day to day activities of garrison.

Again, not saying your position isn't valid but in the same vein lets not pretend that there are no positives for certain members of the military.
ABC BEAR
blackie said:

Personally don't see the need for the expense of doing this, not to mention ruining the 4th for some military members that would have gotten a well deserved day off. But....it will be the "greatest" July 4th parade ever. I guess that is all that counts, right?

I don't care how much a future president can accomplish for the country, regardless of party. I just hope we never have another one that is an insecure egotist. One is enough. And don't throw out the comparisons to Obama or anyone else. Trump takes the cake and everyone knows it.
The only time you will ever hear dems question the expense of something in this town is when the subject is a GOP initiative, or anything involving the military, or a patriotic holiday, et al.

I didn't hear any complaints from dems about expenses incurred during the fairy parades last weekend.
DustyM
riflebear said:

How pathetic has the media become. Not showing the President of the United States celebrating the 4th of July?

Does anyone even watch those stations for their news. Hmmmm
Mitch Blood Green
LIB,MR BEARS said:

tommie said:

riflebear said:

Tommie is right. Patriotism resides on the right so that makes it political.

We'll see. You were quiet when Obama, I mean Bush, I mean Clinton, I mean Bush, I mean Reagan, I mean Carter took over the 4th National celebration.

xiledinok
ShooterTX said:

The POTUS is going to celebrate the most historic and patriotic day on our calendar, with a parade & fireworks in our nation's capital.... and you freakin' libtards are complaining?
You idiots must really hate America, or yourselves, or both. Obama was horrible, but I never complained when he celebrated the 4th, or Memorial Day, or Thanksgiving, or any other national holiday. I did complain when he celebrated Ramadan during the Iraq & Afghanistan wars.... dam that was tone deaf of him.

But really, the is nothing more normal than for the POTUS to celebrate the 4th of July. Anyone who complains about it is just a partisan fool.

Happy 4th to those who actually love our republic! The rest of you can just go to hell. I'm willing to help speed you on your way.

Let's waste a bunch of taxpayer money to show off our military. That's not Patriotic, that's foolish.

Unless you have lived in a bubble in the ground, the American public has seen enough war footage over the past 30 years to have a pretty good idea what our military is capable.
Florda_mike
xiledinok said:

ShooterTX said:

Let's waste a bunch of taxpayer money to show off our military. That's not Patriotic, that's foolish.

Unless you have lived in a bubble in the ground, the American public has seen enough war footage over the past 30 years to have a pretty good idea what our military is capable.

I haven't seen our weapons til now

I think this is a great idea!

MAGA!!!
xiledinok
Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

ShooterTX said:

MAGA!!!

You must not have had television at your home.
They won't be showing anything we haven't seen prior to today.

I think in this instance it is Make America Goofy Again! All American circle jerk waste of money!
Florda_mike
xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

ShooterTX said:

MAGA!!!

I think in this instance it is Make America Goofy Again! All American circle jerk waste of money!

^^^ The obama years???
GrowlTowel
xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

ShooterTX said:

MAGA!!!

Excellent. Now let us talk about the 500 million given to Planed Parenthood or the Piss Christ.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
xiledinok
GrowlTowel said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

ShooterTX said:

MAGA!!!

Excellent. Now let us talk about the 500 million given to Planed Parenthood or the Piss Christ.

Every dollar spent on abstinence education. Every school voucher dollar (we already offer free education, you can pay for private school with your money, no need to subsidize it) and a bunch of other pork barrel projects.

The Republicans traded the oil export embargo for abortions a few years ago. Unless you are in the business in Permian Basin, that trade was an all time worse one. Planned Parenthood won and so did a great oilfield.

This entertainment show with tanks and planes costs a bunch of money. Foolish waste of time and money to entertain a few not sitting outside watching people shoot firecrackers.
Florda_mike
After obama ...... don't even mention a waste of money to me, please
xiledinok
Florda_mike said:

After obama ...... don't even mention a waste of money to me, please

O traded oil for abortion rights. Did not work out well for the oil man or anti abortion advocates.

We won't see anything new or cutting edge tonight. Ma and Pa in Blighted Sticks will be entertained watching soldiers used as pawns and hippies do crazy **** to get thrown in jail.
GrowlTowel
xiledinok said:

GrowlTowel said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

ShooterTX said:

MAGA!!!

Every dollar spent on abstinence education. Every school voucher dollar (we already offer free education, you can pay for private school with your money, no need to subsidize it) and a bunch of other pork barrel projects.

The Republicans traded the oil export embargo for abortions a few years ago. Unless you are in the business in Permian Basin, that trade was an all time worse one. Planned Parenthood won and so did a great oilfield.

This entertainment show with tanks and planes costs a bunch of money. Foolish waste of time and money to entertain a few not sitting outside watching people shoot firecrackers.

Lot of anger here. Pee in a jar and put something in it. Boom. Federal dollars.
xiledinok
GrowlTowel said:

xiledinok said:

GrowlTowel said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

ShooterTX said:

MAGA!!!

Pretty funny that the Trump blow up balloon will be the most recognized item of the night at some posters households. I expect anger and venom when the balloon gets more publicity than the military weapons.

We are wasting money copying North Korea and Russia or one of the other countries that our nuclear weapons were built to bomb.
GrowlTowel
xiledinok said:

GrowlTowel said:

xiledinok said:

GrowlTowel said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

xiledinok said:

ShooterTX said:

MAGA!!!

Pretty funny that the Trump blow up balloon will be the most recognized item of the night at some posters households. I expect anger and venom when the balloon gets more publicity than the military weapons.

We are wasting money copying North Korea and Russia or one of the other countries that our nuclear weapons were built to bomb.

GrowlTowel
Plus, you are missed on the football board. Bound to be a Briles post that you haven't responded to.
Oldbear83
I remember Solyndra.

Shut up, Dems.
ValhallaBear
Only a few white supremacists even bothered to show up

xiledinok
ValhallaBear said:

About half are protesters.
xiledinok
GrowlTowel said:

Plus, you are missed on the football board. Bound to be a Briles post that you haven't responded to.

Rex showed up and pissed himself twice. No more tonight.
Wichitabear
I would have to disagree with that. The president did a fine job with his speech and recognizing great Americans. We should proud of this great nation. IMO this is the wrong day to protest. He was well received. God Bless America. For one day you may not have one.
GrowlTowel
xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

Paid by?
GrowlTowel
xiledinok said:

GrowlTowel said:

Excellent. Don't forget to jerk-off Blame It On The Rain tonight.

Kisses.
Oldbear83
GrowlTowel said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

Paid by?
Thee, X, and a GoFundMe account from other haters.

They're kind of confused, though, to find out Art Briles had nothing to do with today's celebration.
xiledinok
GrowlTowel said:

xiledinok said:

GrowlTowel said:

Excellent. Don't forget to jerk-off Blame It On The Rain tonight.

Kisses.

That would be the oink oink oinks job from Mt. Vernon.
xiledinok
Oldbear83 said:

GrowlTowel said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

Paid by?
Thee, X, and a GoFundMe account from other haters.

They're kind of confused, though, to find out Art Briles had nothing to do with today's celebration.

At least we aren't speaking Chinese tonight.
Florda_mike
ValhallaBear said:

^^^ So does anyone now believe we have FAKE POLLS?
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.