Beto's lost his damn mind

25,070 Views | 261 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by quash
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

Geez DC I can't answer ignorance

DC is not the least bit ignorant.

Sam Lowry
What's funny is that this thread was posted before Beto took a giant **** on the 1st and 2nd Amendments by saying he wants to persecute churches and confiscate guns.

This Dem delivers.
midgett
Jack Bauer said:

Waco 47s favorite band - true story!

Wow
Waco1947
Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

"NASA wasn't based on white supremacy." It's an ignorant statement. No one said NASA was based on it. It's ignorant to make a nonsensical, non existent straw man and then attack it.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

"NASA wasn't based on white supremacy." It's an ignorant statement. No one said NASA was based on it. It's ignorant to make a nonsensical, non existent straw man and then attack it.

Waco1947 said:

Yes every institution in America and its beginning was based on white supremacy.

Someone mentioned NASA, an American institution.

"Every institution In America... was based on white supremacy" obviously includes NASA, so to now say "No one said NASA was based on it" is not accurate. It is not wise to make claims that can be either verified, or, as is the case here, disproven so easily.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

Yes every institution in America and its beginning was based on white supremacy.

Someone mentioned NASA, an American institution.

"Every institution In America... was based on white supremacy" obviously includes NASA, so to now say "No one said NASA was based on it" is not accurate. It is not wise to make claims that can be either verified, or, as is the case here, disproven so easily.

Then my apologies. I did say.
I should have "Yes, I said it and by saying it I meant 'Because slavery is our original sin then that racism been carried forward in every white person and institution including me and denomination the United Methodist Church."
Thank you for taking the time to call out my ignorance I mean it. I was caught in a lie. I apologize.
Waco1947
GrowlTowel
I find it truly amazing that you can even function on a day to day basis.
Jack Bauer
What's worse?
1) that he actually wrote this or
2) he implies that only women can menstruate

Jack Bauer
"Trump is Hitler"

When even Al Sharpton has to do a double-take...

Jack Bauer

Canada2017
The retired Border Patrol agent from El Paso who stayed at my house last week says Beto is held in complete contempt by other agents .

Says it's widely known in El Paso....that Beto will say anything just to stand out .
whiterock
Beto show his chops on foreign policy and national security issues.

https://genesiustimes.com/mexican-government-hires-beto-to-confiscate-all-the-drug-cartel-guns/
Jack Bauer
Is he trying to poll below 0%?

Canada2017
Jack Bauer said:

Is he trying to poll below 0%?

Unless Beto's campaign managers have all quit ......the lanky fella from El Paso has just got to be positioning himself for some kind of appointment in a future Democratic administration.

Because Beto is certainly not doing anything to acquire his party's presidential nomination in 2020.
Jack Bauer
ScottS
He skateboards.
ScottS
Its so sad. America won't have his leadership.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/01/beto-orourke-is-dropping-out-of-the-2020-presidential-race.html
quash
ScottS said:

Its so sad. America won't have his leadership.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/01/beto-orourke-is-dropping-out-of-the-2020-presidential-race.html

Spoiler alert: Baylor beat TCU since Beto dropped out.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.