Trump Hoax Continues - 30 Months In Office - Not A Single New Mile of Fence

4,185 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by william
cinque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

Oh, look! Someone complaining about an unfulfilled campaign promise! Shocking.
If that were all it was then we could laugh it off. But it has become a central tenet of his administration, and it is apparently not true.

Just lately in EL Paso: Trump responded, "Now, you really mean 'finish that wall,' because we've built a lot of it,"
Yep. You Libs need to stick to that. Trump is DOOMED because he is not building the wall. LOL!

You folks should really come up with something better than this.
Smearing Trump with his unbuilt wall is a very effective retort to his promises kept bs. I suspect you know as much.
You know Trump will be re-elected. All the blather and hysteria you posts here won't change that.
You have no idea.
Oldbear83
cinque said:

Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

If that were all it was then we could laugh it off. But it has become a central tenet of his administration, and it is apparently not true.

Just lately in EL Paso: Trump responded, "Now, you really mean 'finish that wall,' because we've built a lot of it,"
Yep. You Libs need to stick to that. Trump is DOOMED because he is not building the wall. LOL!

Smearing Trump with his unbuilt wall is a very effective retort to his promises kept bs. I suspect you know as much.
You know Trump will be re-elected. All the blather and hysteria you posts here won't change that.
You have no idea.
Heh, actually I do.

I know that every President running for re-election with a strong economy was re-elected.

I know every President running against an opponent without clear message or charisma was re-elected.

That's just starters.

But please, keep up the good work of reminding the independents why giving the government to the Left is like handing a loaded shotgun to an ill-tempered toddler.
cinque
Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

You have no idea.
Heh, actually I do.

I know that every President running for re-election with a strong economy was re-elected.

I know every President running against an opponent without clear message or charisma was re-elected.

That's just starters.

But please, keep up the good work of reminding the independents why giving the government to the Left is like handing a loaded shotgun to an ill-tempered toddler.
The economy is good for some but not for everybody. There is still economic anxiety in much of America. When Trump's performance is weighed in the balance, those who are embarrassed by him, coupled with those who are frightened by and loathe him. will turn out in numbers that will eclipse Obama's historic numbers.
People who live in the bubble just don't get the resolve of decent people to replace this evil man.
Oldbear83
cinque said:

Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

You have no idea.
Heh, actually I do.

That's just starters.

The economy is good for some but not for everybody. There is still economic anxiety in much of America. When Trump's performance is weighed in the balance, those who are embarrassed by him, coupled with those who are frightened by and loathe him. will turn out in numbers that will eclipse Obama's historic numbers.
People who live in the bubble just don't get the resolve of decent people to replace this evil man.
Nice try. Trump is still gonna win.

We both know that.
Jack Bauer
Not a single mile of the wall has been built??? Say what?

Construction of 50 miles of New Border Wall

Release Date: July 11, 2019
WASHINGTON U.S. Customs and Border Protection has completed construction of approximately 50 miles of new bollard wall projects authorized by funding from fiscal years 2017 and 2018.
Oldbear83
Jack Bauer said:

Not a single mile of the wall has been built??? Say what?

Construction of 50 miles of New Border Wall

Release Date: July 11, 2019
WASHINGTON U.S. Customs and Border Protection has completed construction of approximately 50 miles of new bollard wall projects authorized by funding from fiscal years 2017 and 2018.
Shhhhhhhhhhh. It's more fun when they don't know they are proving themselves fools.
Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

You know Trump will be re-elected. All the blather and hysteria you post here won't change that.

Wish it was that simple.

Unfortunately there is a significant portion of our electorate that is easily influenced by anti Trump propaganda.

Especially those who don't work much and hope the Dems will provide the almighty 'free'.

Oldbear83
Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

You know Trump will be re-elected. All the blather and hysteria you post here won't change that.

Wish it was that simple.

Unfortunately there is a significant portion of our electorate that is easily influenced by anti Trump propaganda.

Especially those who don't work much and hope the Dems will provide the almighty 'free'.

I have been looking at the numbers, and it's very interesting, especially the history of voter decision timing.
Sam Lowry
The wall is evil! Why is it taking so long?
nein51
Is Guantanamo still open? Omg you mean a politician made a campaign promise they don't have authority to keep?
Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

Wish it was that simple.

I have been looking at the numbers, and it's very interesting, especially the history of voter decision timing.

Trump simply can't keep his mouth shut. Yeah his red meat comments thrills his base ...but with independents....not so much.

Dems won't nominate anyone as toxic as Hillary....so Trumps got an uphill fight .
Oldbear83
Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

Wish it was that simple.

Trump simply can't keep his mouth shut. Yeah his red meat comments thrills his base ...but with independents....not so much.

Dems won't nominate anyone as toxic as Hillary....so Trumps got an uphill fight .
Here's the thing. Go back and look at the 2016 campaign, and see that mid-May Trump changes his tone. He knows that voters are big on recency. Also, if you pay attention you might notice Trump has a method to his mouth. The last tweet got him two wins - it was rude but not racist, but the media went too far and made themselves look foolish, and by forcing Pelosi to defend 'the Squad' he glued them together again.

To win, the Democrats need three things - they need the economy to go into recession by April at the latest, they need Trump to do something that creates a genuine crisis (tweets will never rise to that level), and they need a candidate who runs on a credible moderate message. None of the candidates running right now comes close to filling that bill.

Also, polls do not really reflect the voter mood until mid-Primary, when the challenger's flaws and weaknesses are known. That's one reason Gallup is not running polls on the 2020 campaign yet - you don't have to correct for methodology errors if you wait to properly identify the voting demographics.
BaylorBJM
robby44 said:

Build the wall: No
Make Mexico pay for it: No
Deport 11 million illegals: No
Resolve DACA: No
Repeal Obamacare: No
Bigger and better healthcare for all: No
Denuclearize North Korea: No
Big infrastructure plan: No
Reduce US debt: No
Revive coal: No
Defeat ISIS: No
Renegotiate Iran nuke deal: No
Lock her up: No
Faskier would argue:
-Trump didn't actually mean build a wall per se, but increase means of protection such as added security personnel and camera.

-Repeal Obamacare? Heavens no! He meant he would not expand Obamacare. You silly libs should have known what he actually meant!

-Bigger healthcare isn't needed because Trump has already said he's curing cancer in his second term. He's saving us money!!

-He meant SPACE infrastructure, not roads, highways, rail, etc. Space Force 2024 is all the infrastructure we'll ever need.

-<...conveniently ignores the skyrocketing debt...>

-Coal? What coal?
Canada2017
At least according the the Department of Homeland Security's webpage.......

Walls have in fact been built during Trumps presidency.

quash
Sam Lowry said:

Oversimplification. But it does fit the Trump narrative.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Sam Lowry
quash said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotcha post for a gotcha thread. If we were really talking about this, I'd point out that replacement fencing is easier to permit and build and that's why it's getting done faster. But who cares about all that when we can just call Trump an idiot again?
quash
Sam Lowry said:

quash said:

Sam Lowry said:

Gotcha post for a gotcha thread. If we were really talking about this, I'd point out that replacement fencing is easier to permit and build and that's why it's getting done faster. But who cares about all that when we can just call Trump an idiot again?
I know why they are choosing to replace. And you know why they are choosing to replace. But Trump doesn't, as he continues to plug all the miles being built. It's not about the money, it's about the deceit.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
cinque
Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

I don't think the American people will knowingly reelect an unapologetic racist. I just don't.
Sam Lowry
quash said:

Sam Lowry said:

quash said:

Sam Lowry said:

I know why they are choosing to replace. And you know why they are choosing to replace. But Trump doesn't, as he continues to plug all the miles being built. It's not about the money, it's about the deceit.
What's he saying?
Oldbear83
cinque said:

Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

I don't think the American people will knowingly reelect an unapologetic racist. I just don't.
You were right for the first three words. After that, not so much.
william
#SwainTheDramp

- BUmma

{ digesting burritos }
Go Bears!
cinque
Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

He's racist. You look silly denying what the American have already weighed in on.
Oldbear83
cinque said:

Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

He's racist. You look silly denying what the American have already weighed in on.
You've been calling Trump "racist" three times a day and six on Fridays ever since he announced he was running for office. It was never true, and the people are figuring that out.
Friscobear
cinque said:

Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

Which American?
“At the end of the day, for 40 minutes, we just kicked their ass.”

- Mark Vital
quash
quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

Sam, just one sample.
william
Friscobear said:

cinque said:

Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

Oldbear83 said:

cinque said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

D. C. Bear said:

Which American?
Baptist.

- TOB

Go Bears!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.